Chapter 17

I love you, I do

EUNJI POV

I woke up with my head hurting a ton! I was cold, but my forehead was burning. I finally realized what room I was in; it was the nurses office. I'm usually never in here. I saw Na Eun sitting next to me and I put a blanket over her.

"Silly one. Why didn't you go back to class?" I whispered. I tried to get back up.

"I wouldn't if I were you, and for your information, we stayed here with you.After school." A voice said from behind the curtain. It flung to the side and I saw Woohyun.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked. 

"I was the one that brought you here. You should be thanking me, and your friend here. You would have probably died if she hadn't found you nor stopped me. The nurse said you were stressed I guess and that you were running a 104.5 fever. She mentioned staying home tomorrow." He simply stated. He didn't sound too worried. I wonder where Minhyuk oppa was...I wonder if Sungjae had heard about this! If they did, I would never live!

FLASHBACK

"Oh, please help me! Unnie has a fever and she needs to go to the hospital! Please help me take her! Please!" Na Eun cried.

"Uhhh arraso! Let's take her to the nurse first!" Woohyun suggested. Na Eun just shook her head as they ran to the nurse, with Eunji on Woohyun's back. When they arrived, Woohyun laid Eunji on a bed as the nurse was getting out some medications.

"Her fever should go down now. It was really high, but it seems that she cooled down now. Make sure she has lots of rest and do tell her that she shouldn't come to school tomorrow." The nurse said, throwing empty pill bottles away.

"What was wrong???" Na Eun asked.

"It seems she was just over worked or stressed. I heard the anniversary is coming up too. That could probably be the reason. Poor girl..." The nurse said as she shook her head.

"But she normally doesn't get this reckless until that week!"

"Maybe she couldn't bear it anymore. Watch your friend, maybe things have changed." The nurse said.

END FLASHBACK

"Those two guys came to check on you...They told me to tell you that they'd be waiting with soup for you at home. They asked me to take you too. Although I refused, your friend here begged me." He said again. I wanted to punch him in the face for sounding so mighty and arrogant, but he helped me out.

"Thanks..." I muttered. He muttered something but I couldn't care less about what it was. I shook Na Eun to wake her up.

"UNNIE! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU AND WHEN I SAW YOU YOU WERE K.O.ED AND I HAD WOOHYUN OPPA HELP ME CARRY YOU HERE! ACTUALLY HE JUST CARRIED YOU HERE AND THE NURSE SAID YOU SHOULDN'T COME TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND MINHYUK OPPA AND SUNGJAE OPPA CAME TO VISIT AND-"

"Hey slow down. I'm fine. I can understand you. I'll probably come to school tomorrow, I feel much better. Maybe I just needed more sleep." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"NO WAY UNNIE! YOU'RE STAYING AT HOME!" She shouted at me.

"Na Eun, I'm fine, really.Don't worry."

"B-but you still have a fever!"

"Gwenchana. I'm fine!" I smiled. I can't have my girls worrying about me again. I know it's close to that week, but I don't need them to watch over me all the time. They obviously don't trust me, but I'm a gown woman now. I don't need to be babied.

"I'll come over tomorrow and be the judge of that! Woohyun oppa! Can you take her home please?" She asked him.

"Yeah sure Na Eun." He said.

"Don't forget to eat!" She told me.

"Ara~" I lazily said.

"Don't sit in the bath for too long either!" She shouted from the hallway.

"Ara~~" I shouted back.

"AND DON'T FORGET TO-"

"ARA!!" I shouted. I looked over at Woohyun and he had an amused expression on his face.

"Kaja." He said. I grabbed my stuff and followed him. I followed him down the stairs, through the hallways, and down more stairs. He stopped and held out his hand, his back still facing me. What...did he want to hold my hand or something? I then just put my backpack and books in his hand. He stopped and looked at me.

 

WOOHYUN POV

I felt my hand getting really heavy. I looked at it and saw her books on my palm and her back pack around my wrist. I rolled my eyes. How cute.

"Get on." I said as I crouched down.

"No way! I can walk!" She shouted.

"Na Eun would kill me if I didn't pamper you like she told me to."

"She won't know. I didn't think anyone could be scared of her. Especially you." She snickered.

"I'm not scared, but as her friend, she entrusted you to me. Now as her friend, you must not worry her. Now get on." He growled.

"Fine. Whatever. I'm on. Happy?"

"Not really! But it makes your friend happy!" I muttered. I actually was happy though. I haven't really interracted with her for a while. All we normally do is fight. I mean, we are arguing now, but this is nothing. Just being quite childish right now.

"You're heavy." I whispered. I felt her smack my head.

"Put me down then!" She yelled.

"I should, shouldn't I?" I teased.

"If Minhyuk oppa was here, he'd carry me all the way home. Sungjae too..." She muttered, but I heard it. I got mad now. Why is it that she always mentioned him?! I tried to keep my cool. She was sick after all, and her Minhyuk oppa and Sungjae weren't doing anything right now.

"Well, your oppa isn't here right now, so deal with it." I said. I felt her struggling come to a stop. She just laid her head on my back and I could hear her steady breathing.

"Mianhe..." She whispered.

"Whatever." I said.

"Mianhe...." she said again.

"It's okay."

"Jinja?" She asked.

"Yeah." She didn't say anything after that. I put her in my passenger side of the car and drove her home, all the way this time. She didn't refuse or anything. The ride was really quiet. I looked over at her and she was sleeping again. I examined her and she actually looked really terrible. She still looked good, but, she looked like a mess and she was having a hard time. Maybe I should take her to her apartment...but those two guys are there...I wonder what the anniversary those two were talking about was.

"Thanks." She said and walked away. I saw her back rushing into her apartment complex. I saw, through the glass windows, her figure in the elevator going up. I was too late to apologize for everything, and I was too late to offer anything else. I shrugged my shoulders and dorve home. There's always next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an update! Sorry I haven't updated this story in a long time! I didn't really feel a connection anymore, but I got over thatXD

Yes! It was Woohyun who carried her to the nurse's office!

Subscribe and comment!

This is Xian_Love<3