Chapter 15

I love you, I do

Not to worry dear readers^^ I havent forgotten about the pinkfinite relationships of the story^^~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAEUN POV

I walked into the school with Hayoung and Chorong unnie. Bomi unnie has a boyfriend now, so she doesn't come to school with us. Eunji is off being lovey dovey with Minhyuk shi and the rest of his friends. I know I should be happy for her, but it seems like she's forgetting about us...

"...and like, how am I supposed to know if that's what he wants. It's not like...Na Eun??" Chorong unnie said, waving her hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

"Oh, mian unnie. I was just...thinking about something."

"What is it??"  Hayoung asked me.

Just as I was about to answer her, I saw him walking passed us. Chorong unnie noticed my attention was somewhere else and looked. I snapped out of my gaze to see Chorong unnie and Hayoung looking at me with a sly smile.

"OR WHO!" They both squealed.

"Ehh??"

"We saw you Son Na Eun!" Hayoung shouted. I gave her a glare.

"Son Na Eun...unnie!" Hayoung corrected.

"Y-you guys didn't see anything. I was just spacing out."

"Yeah...on Kim Myungsoo. Man, ever since those guys came, a lot of the attention is given to them! Did you guys know that YooYoo has a crush on Hoya??Isn't that just the cutest thing ever?!" Chorong sang.

"Seriously?!They should soo hook up! They'd be a cute couple!" I agreed. Then the next famous group of people came in through the doors. Well, famous group of people and the couple of the century. I saw Sungjae playing with Eunji and Minhyuk shi nagging at Sungjae. She must be having fun. My face turned into a slight pout. I looked up and saw the girls looking behind me.

"What is it??Is my hair messed up?" I asked as I was pulling a mirror out of my bag. I looked at my hair and then saw a figure standing behind me. I felt my cheeks burning up. Ever since I confessed to him, it's been hard to be around him. All he said was 'I know' cooly and walked away. I don't understand how that could be a yes or a no. You can't just say 'I know' cooly and then expect the other person to understand what you're feeling! That's not how things work!

"We'll leave you two alone." Chorong unnie said, pushing Hayoung away from us.

"Ah.Unnie!Don't-" I heard a slight chuckle from that stupid, handsome devil who says 'I know' cooly.

"Is there something you need Myungsoo shi?"

"Myungsoo shi??You're not going to call me oppa?" he asked, his smile turning into a frown.

"Wae? Do you have some relations with me?" I asked.

"Aish jinja. Look Na Eun, can I borrow your notes? That's all I need."

"MY NOTES??WHY DO YOU NEED MY NOTES?WE AREN'T DATING, SO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY NOTES!" I scream at him. I noticed everyone staring at us. I glared and they all returned to what they were doing.

"I was just asking. You were the first person I saw.If you don't want to, all you had to do was say no." he said, looking amused.

"Wipe that little smirk off your handsome face Kim Myungsoo."

"Where exactly are you getting at with all of this??I was just asking if-"

"My notes will only be provided for my boyfriend, and you sir, are not my boyfriend, and never will be. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go look for a boyfriend to give my notes too." I said, stomping away. I only walked a bit farther away when I realized what I had just done. I ran to my locker and slammed my head on it a few times.

Why did I just do that?! I was the one that confessed to him! But he could have been a gentleman and tell me how he feels. Then again, maybe he just needed to time to think about it. But why would he say I know? Then he should have already thought about me right? He had already thought about me?He was thinking about me?...He must have been thinking about me! OMO!I just ruined my chances of going out with him!!! I slammed my head on my locker some more.

"Na Eun ah...gwenchana? What are you doing??" someone asked me. I looked to my right and see Eunji.

"Eunji...ottoke..." I whined.

"I saw that just now. You have a thing for Myungsoo??" Eunji asked.

"Yeah...but I think I just ruined my chances with him! Did you see how I was behaving?! It was much like a child! Not lady like at all! I feel so depressed!!"

"I'm pretty sure you ruined nothing. When I was walking passed him to catch up to you, I heard him say ' How cute.' and then he laughed. I think you should try to straighten things out with him.  Either that, or you could make him jealous. I'm sure he has feelings for you too. He's the one that's playing hard to get you know."

I was about to agree with her when she started laughing.

"Ehh??Wae??" I asked her.

"Main Na Eun ah...I can't think about you playing hard to get! You're so innocent!"

"What do you mean?" She kept laughing.

"Nothing, nothing. Hey, so do you want to be partners for the upcoming project? We haven't hung out in a while. I could help you with your little Myungsoo problem." she said, grabbing her books out of my locker.

"Sure! Would you really??" I asked.

"Yeah.We're friends right?" She said with a smile.

"You're happiness is my happiness~" she sang. We laughed together as we walked to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHORONG POV

I pushed Hayoung away to give Na Eun and Myungsoo shi some time together. They'd be so cute.

"Oh!!Sungjong oppa!" Hayoung shouted. I saw the boy wave at her, then she looked at me.

"Aish, go." I said, ruffling her hair.

"Ah!Unnie! Not in front of him!" she whined, trying to fix her hair and running towards him.

Ahh my girls are growing up. I feel as if they are leaving me all alone right now. If only I could find soemone for me...AISH! Whatever! Park Chorong doens't need a man to make her happy! Park Chorong doesn't lie either...it shure would be nice though...

I went to grab my books and closed my locker. As I was walking all by my lonesome self, I felt someone grab my shoulder. The grip was much harder than a females...IT MUST BE A ERT!My father owns a hapkido center and he taught me everything i know. I grab the person's wrist and accidentally flipped him over...opposite of what I was intentionally going to do.

"Ahh!Man!What's up with you girls!I was calling your name but you didn't answer me!" The guy explained. I looked at him closer and recognised that chubby hamster anywhere.

"Oh!Mianhe Sunggyu oppa!" I helped him up and we walked to class together.

"So you really didn't hear me??" he asked again.

"Ah yeah..mian.I was thinking about some stuff." I said.

" I thought you were just ignoring me." he said with a slight pout that made his eyes slighty vanish. I jsutlaughed.

"What did I drop??" I asked him.

"Oh, mian, I had to look at it, but it's written really well! Are these song lyrics?" he asked me.

"Ah, neh. Kamsa-"

"Buy me lunch. You owe me for that. My back is already in a lot of pain you know."

"Is this why they call you grandpa gyu??" I asked laughing.

"Ehhh???You've been talking to the other haven't you??I'm not a grandpa!I'm in the best shape of my life!" he yelled, standing up. I saw the teacher and the whole class staring. When did the bell ring??

"Thanks for telling us that Kim Sunggyu. Now you can tell that to Gak Sunsaengnim in detention."

"B-bwoh??!!WAEE??!" Sunggyu shouted.

"Do we want to ask Gak sunsaengnim that another time too?"

"Ani ni...jwesonghamnida." he said bowing. I just giggled at him. He looked at me and smiled.

I felt my face get hot and my heart beating much faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here's some side stories with Nae Eun and Chorong^^~

Don't worry guys, I haven't forgotten my true intention of writing a pinkfinite story, it's just taking me longer to make up this drama than I thought it would>~<

Please subscribe and comment for more^^~

***On that note, School had already started for me, so sorry i haven't been updating. I was taking cram classes during break, and i feel like i didn't even have a break! I also had piano lessons right after school, so i didn't have very much time to update afterwards. I know I'm making up so many excuses, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up. I'll try to update twice a week, but it's my last year and I've been preparing for piano contests, tests,and graduation

Until next time^^~

this is Xian_Love<3<3