Chapter 20

I love you, I do

*Why do bad things happen to good people? Maybe it's because I haven't updated in such a long time...I had finished with chapter 20 earlier today and was about to save it, but my mouse went berserk and I accidentally pressed the x button to exit the screen? TT_TT I hope I remembered what I wroteTT TT

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EUNJI POV

"It's no prob- Eunji..."

"Woohyun....oppa..."

We stared at eachother for a while. It was a bit awkward.

"Oh my!Woohyunnie you're here early!" Woohyun's omma said from behind us.

"Yeah. I'm here to change my clothes..and then I'll be leaving with the-"

"NO! YOU'RE STAYING!" She suddenly shouted.

"But mom, this is really-"

"NO MEANS NO. EUNJI, YOU'RE STAYING TOO."

"Ah, but Miss-"

"YOU'RE STAYING!" She shouted again. Woohyun and I then ran to the couch and sat there. We heard a 'hmph' and then we looked at eachother. I began to laugh at how insane his mother is.

"Your mom-" I began.

"I know." He said with a smile. He must really enjoys being with her. They probably have fun all of the time.

We heard running come from the stairs, it must have been Jongdae.

"Hyung! Noona was- Oh, she's still here! Cool! Wait!" He then sped off to who knows where. We heard lots of clattering and more running.

"Let's play some games!" He cheered.

Why not? I'm going to be here until whatever time anyways.

"Games??I'M PLAYING TOO! COME ON JONGDAE! LET'S SHOW THESE LOSERS THEY !" Woohyun's omma shouted.

"But omma!I wanted to be on Noona's team!"

"BWOH?! NOT WITH ME?!!" She yelled.

"Arraseo, arraseo omma. Jeez. Don't block the intimateness of boyfriend and girlfriend here! Hyung, I get to be with Noona next round!" Jongdae glared.

"Yeah yeah yeah you twerp." Woohyun muttered.

We spent many hours playing games that made us laugh until we couldn't breathe. Then Woohyun's omma was going to begin cooking, so I decided to go help her. She was silently chopping vegetables as I was silently chopping kimchi and meat.

"Eunji dear....is everything alright with you?W-wait...let me rephrase that. IS everything alright at home?"

"Hmm?What do you mean?"

"You don't come visit us as often anymore. Actually, you never come around at all. Woohyun never told you this, because he also doesn't know, but I had a miscarriage before he was born. Woohyun would have had an older sister and I would have had a daughter. She isn't here now, so I don't know what to do when I talk to some girls, but,  I know how to talk to children. All kids are the same. When something is on their mind, they tend to show it."

"..."

"Is there something you want to talk about?"

"No." I mumbled. It got quiet after that. I looked up for a bit and glanced over at Wohyun's mom. She had stopped chopping and was looking out the window.

"Do...Do you hate Woohyun? Did he do something to you that you detested?" She hesitantly asked.

"O-of course not! I've just been really busy is all."

"There's no hate behind it all right? The reason you haven't been coming over?"

"Of course not. This place, is like my second home. It feels more at home that my own home. It's much more lively and bright here, but sometimes I get uncomfortable because I don't understand how it is like..." I whispered the last part.

"You're welcome here anytime...you know that right? You can always leave stuff here and spend the night." She said, resuming her chopping.

"I know..." I whispered. We continued cooking for a while until I heard her chopping come to a stop.

"I heard you're going out with a Lee Minhyuk. How is he?"

"Huh? Oh, Minhyuk oppa? Everything is great." I said.

"That's good. Is he cute?" She asked again. I nodded my head. Then we both began to laugh. If she was at home, would we also be talking like this everyday?

 

WOOHYUN POV

I was playing the xbox with Jongdae after Eunji had gone to the kitchen to go help omma cook. I kepy beating the brat. Hehe he at this game.

"Hyung!!!Let me win for once!"

"No way!"

"KIDS TIME TO EAT!" Omma shouted from the kitchen. Jongdae paused the game and we both went to wash our hands. We went to the dining room and Eunji was setting the table. Since this was my house, I decided to help her out.

"Here, I'll help you." She looked at me and then handed me some plates. I wiped them as she placed them on the table. Then we brought the food to the table and began to eat. Eunji sat next to me, Jongdae across from her and omma was on the opposite end of table of where appa usually sits. Omma and Jongdae did most of the talking. Every now and then Eunji and I would be asked something, but we didn't really talk to eachother. Maybe 13 minutes into our meal, we heard the sound of the garage door opening and then closing. Appa is home.

"Appa! Appa is home! Eunji noona will meet Appa and Appa will meet Noona!" Jongdae sang. Jongdae ran out of his seat and went to the garage door, followed by omma, to greet appa when he came inside. I glanced at Eunji and she was just looking down, not touching her food at all. When the two came back, she began to eat again.

"I'll come join you shortly, after I get changed and place my things in the room." Appa said from the hallway.

"Arraseo yeobo~" Omma sang.

10 minutes later, appa came to join us. We stood up and greeted appa. Eunji was bowing ninety degrees and greeted appa.

"So, you must be the Jung Eunji I've been hearing about lately. My wife has always wanted a girl." He told us.

"I already told her yeobo~" Omma said.

"Jinja? Well, I want you to hear this from me anyways. You're welcome here anytime you please. Jongdae really enjoys your company here and it muat bring Woohyun's heart a flutter to know a pretty girl is in his house." Appa winked.

"APPA!" I shouted. He shot me a glare and I sat back down.

"Well, let's eat." He said. We continued eating, and now with my appa. Appa was telling us about work and how he wanted to choke this guy that was getting on his nerves. Omma was trying to calm him down because he gets high blood pressure very quickly and that he didn't want to take the horse pill again. Jongdae was asking appa about work related stuff, but with child-related topics. Eunji would just laugh at the family that is mine. After Jongdae had excused himself from the table, Eunji did so as well. A little after Eunji excused herself, I did the same. Omma and Appa were busy being all lovey dovey with the wine they were drinking.

I walked into the upstairs play room of Jongdae's to find them playing the game he and I were playing before we went to eat. It looked like she was struggling a bit, so Idecided to help her. I sat right next to her and then glanced at her.

"You need to keep pressing A and X." I told her.

"That's what I'm doing, but it's not reading it all the time!" She complained. She wasn't even focused on me!

"Well, you're not doing it right!" I said.

"I am! I'm doing it the way Jongdae told me!"

"Well there's your problem. Give me that! You're making my powerful character lose!" I took the controller from her and began playing, but for some reason I was losing. This doesn't even make sense! Does Woohyun and losing even fit in the same sentence? NO IT DOES NOT!

After losing multiple times, I gave up. I gave the controller back to Eunji, but she didn't take it. When I looked at her, she was glaring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"YOU MADE ME LOSE! 36 TIMES!!" She shouted.

"Hahaha hyung, you were playing worse than Noona!" Jongdae laughed.

"Yah! SHAADDAP!" I shouted.

"I thought you were going to be good, but you absolutely ! I scored more points than you!"

"Pssh whatevers! Know what, Jongdae, let's go one more time!"

"If you want to lose in front of noona again~" He sang. We began to play, and I was putting in all of my cheat codes, but none of them were being processed in the game! What is going on?!

I looked at the game station and saw a newspaper over it.

That's dangerous. I better pick that up before something explodes and I get blamed for it.

As I was reaching for it, I heard Jongdae telling me not to pick it up and when I did, I saw that this controller was hardly attached to the game system! Both Eunji and I looked at Jongdae and he nervously laughed.

"YOU TWERP!! WHO TOLD YOU CHEATING WAS OKAY!" I shouted

"SAYS THE HYUNG WHO WAS TRYING TO PUT IN CHEAT CODES!" he shouted back.

"WHO SAID YOU COULD YELL AT YOUR HYUNG?! COME HERE!" I began to chase him all over the room while Eunji was sitting there and laughing. When I caught him, he pleaded for Eunji to come and save him.

"Oh, I'll come and help alright." She said with a smirk. We both nodded our heads in agreement and began tickling him until it seemed his gut exploded. Then Omma came in yawning.

"Yah yah yah. Why so loud? Jongdae ah, it's time to go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." She nagged.

"Neh~ Good night noona, hyung. Don't forget noona! A bet is a bet!"

"Bet?" I asked her.

"Because you made me lose, I have to give him a kiss." She boredly said.

"BWOH?!" I shouted.

"Not so loud Woohyun!" Omma complained while she was laying face down on the couch.

"Well, I didn't know he was going to cheat! I thought I was going to win!" She pouted. I rolled my eyes. Same old girl...

"Well, I should get going...my..parents would want me h-"

"Ani! You're going to sleep here today!" Omma said, jumping up from the couch immediately.

"Eh? Gwenchana. I need to-"

"NO! YOU'RE GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT HERE!" Omma shouted. Eunji then ran behind me and nodded her head.

"Good girl. Oh, and since we're doing renovations in the guest room, you have to sleep with Woohyun. Woohyun, be a good boy and take her to your room. Good night~" Omma then left us in the play room, once again with an awkward atmosphere.

 

WOOHYUN'S MAMA

Hehehe~ I am so good!

Have a nice sleep kiddies~ Mwahahahahahahaha~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the update that I accidentlly deleted earlier!..............TT TT

Woohyun's mama...I gave her my best friend's mom's personality XD

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the update! 

Please Subscribe and Comment for more!

This is Xian_Love<3<3