Chapter 16

I love you, I do

EUNJI POV

The weekend had been so hectic! I need to talk to that guy the next time I see him...Actually, I need to talk to all of those jerks. 

"Nobody cares how high you fly. Nobody cares how low you fly. Nobody see you, the sky doesn’t only look at me. Nobody cares how hard you try. Nobody cares how loud you cry. Though I’m broken, though I’m torn, I’ll go where I want to go~." I sang while skipping to class. I was going to see Na Eun, but she looked busy with Myungsoo. It seems like most of my girls have paired with those guys. I'm not against it at all. I'm quite happy for them. They found someone they can love.

"Just make it as just the way you are.Then throw it as far as you can. Don’t give up on everything – this is for your strong self."

I walked into my class to find Na Eun giggling with Myungsoo. We didn't get new seats...well, the bell hasn't rung yet, so she's probably just sitting there with him. I walked to my seat and began humming the song stuck in my head.

"Even if it falls, even if it breaks down. Place your heart in that small plane.No matter what hardships come, spread your small wings and fly."

Since I sat closest to the teacher, he could hear me singing.

"Oh,Eunji ah. Has something happened to you?You seem a bit, depressed today?" He asked me.

"Oh, mianhamnida sunsaengnim. I didn't mean to be too loud. Nothing has happened." I told him. He just nodded his head and returned to preparing the day's lesson. I began to actually quietly hum the song that was in my head. I laid down my head. I felt the back of my head in pain, but ignored it. It was probably nothing. I began to think until class started.

 

NA EUN POV

I saw Eunji today. She seemed like she wanted to talk to me. I wouldn't have minded if she just came up to me and talked while Myungsoo oppa was here, but she doesn't. I don't understand why either! Every time I see her, hse begins to approach me, but then backs off. Did she do something wrong? Did it have to do with me? I saw her come into class and singing such a...pretty song. She looked over at Myungsoo oppa and I, but walked to her seat.

"Myungsoo oppa, I'm going to sit in my seat now."

"You don't have to. Woohyun hyung isn't here today. Just sit here." he said.

"Jinja? Can I?" I asked.

"Neh!Anytime he isn't here!" Myungsoo oppa smiled.

"Arraseo!I'll ask Eunji unnie if she wants to sit with us then!" I said. I saw the smile on Myungsoo oppa's face disappear.

"There's only two seats here Na Eun ah. Where is she going to sit?"

"I'll pull her desk here."

"No. I only want to sit with you!" He pouted. I looked over at Unnie, she looked...different today. Her cheerful aura isn't present at all. I don't sense Eunji Unnie at all. Although I felt guilty, I'm going out with Myungsoo oppa now, I don't want him to already be mad at me if he's against it. Mianhe Unnie...

"Arraseo you baby." I said, poking his beautifully sculpted face. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and I giggled. The bell rang and sunsaengnim began class. I glanced over at Eunji unnie one last time. I hope everything is alright.

>>>>>>CLASS IS OVER, NOW IS LUNCH!>>>

I walked with Myungsoo oppa to the table, our hands attached. I was so focused on him that I forgot about unnie! I looked around the cafeteria, she was no where to be seen. I saw the oppas she's always with, but no Eunji unnie. I hope she isn't skipping meals. The only time she does that is when...OH MY GOD...I COMPLETELY FORGOT HOW CLOSE THAT WEEK IS!

I got up from my seat and walked to look for the other girls. I heard Myungsoo oppa calling for me, but I ignored him this time. My girls come first.

"Joojoo unnie!" I shouted.

"Waae wae?Quiet down, people will hear you."

"Girls!Girls!Don't you know what next month is???" I asked them. They all gave me a blank stare.

"I'll give you a hint, it has to do with Eunji unnie!" I screamed. That's when they knew what I was talking about.

"Oh my gosh!Where is she??" Chorong unnie asked.

"I can't believe it's already been 8 years!" Bomi unnie whispered.

"But, normally she doesn't get depressed about it until that month is here.." Hayoung said. We all looked at her. She was right, but there has to be something going on!

"That's true...but something is definitely wrong with Unnie!I'm so sure of it!" I told them.

"Maybe we should go ask those guys. I mean, she's been hanging out with them more than us anyways. They must know something." Yookyung unnie quietly said.

"Yeah, unnie is right." Hayoung agreed.

"I don't know...maybe we should jsut ask unnie herself." I thought.

"We should wait for Eunji to decide on whether she wants to tell us or not. If she doesn't approach us, we will go to her. Just give her some space first." Chorong unnie said as she nibbled on some chicken.

"Yeah, she's right." Bomi agreed. Everyone else nodded their heads, but I still feel bad. I know she hasn't been around us much, but I'm sure she thinks about us every day! Eunji has always takin care of me and always listened to us when we were in distress, now I need to help her out! I ran away from the table and went to find her in the one place I know she would be at.

I ran towards the music room and opened the door. I saw Eunji unnie sleeping with her head down on the piano. I walked over to her and tried to wake her up.

"Unnie unnie!Did you want to talk to me?Is there something wrong? You didn't break up with Minhyuk oppa right? What's wrong?Why aren't you talking to me?!WHY AREN'T YOU WAKING UP?!" I shouted as I shook her arm. She was quite warm. I felt her forehead and she was very hot! I began to panic. Unnie was sick!Unnie IS sick!! I ran out the door and bumped into someone.

"Oh, please help me!Unnie has a fever and she needs to go to the hospital!Please help me take her!Please!" I begged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ehehehe sorry for not updating in such a long time!

Here is a chapter for you guys!

Yes! Na Eun and Myungsoo are going out!Myungeun couple is alive in the story!They shall live!

Now, who do you guys think is the person that Na Eun was asking to help her?

Subscribe and comment<3

This is Xian_Love<3<3