Chapter 5

I love you, I do

EUNJI POV

We walked back to his house in silence.When we got back, Jong Dae was sitting in the living room watching the tv.

"Oh...Noona?Why are you back here?" he asked me.

"Because, unlike her TINY USELESS NAMJACHINGU, NAM WOOHYUN THE GREAT HAD TO SAVE HER.She's staying the night okay?Don't do anything weird boyfriend." Woohyun sneered at his brother.Woohyun the Great??WHere does he come up with this stuff?!

"Noona!Let's go sleep in my room!" Jong Dae said pulling on my arm.He began dragging towards the stairs, and then i felt another tug.

"Jong Dae, your noona isn't sleeping with you."

"Wae?I watched it in the movie.Yeojachingu sleeps with Namjachingu....but why do they sleep without their clothes?Doesn't it feel weird because they're hugging eachother too??" he asked us.

WHAT WAS THIS KID WATCHING?! I felt my face get hot and I felt awkward standing next to Woohyun.I looked at Woohyun and he also had the same expression as I did.Except his face was as red as a tomato!I started laughing.

"Eh??Why are you laughing?NAM JONG DAE!WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?!"

"I couldn't find the remote, so I was watching the channel that hyung is always watching."

I started laughing even more.

"BUSTED!" I laughed.Woohyun's face got even more red after that.

"I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT JONG DAE!" Woohyun chased the little boy around the living room.When Woohyun caught Jong Dae, he started tickling him.

"TAKE THIS!!WOOHYUN SPECIAL POWER!!!"

I had to admit, he wasn't that bad of a person.It was rather cute..I really need to go get myself checked up because I could once again feel something moving in my chest area...

"Hey, Jung Eunji, follow me.I'll show you to the room."

"Uh..kay." I followed him up the stairs with Jong Dae holding onto my hand.

"This door is storage.That door is play room.The door over there is a bathroom.This door here is Jongdae's room and that-"

"You can come into my room anytime Noona!" Jong Dae said happily.

"Yah,Jong Dae, it's time for you to go to sleep now isn't it??" WOohyun asked him with an annoyed tone.

"Nu uh!!YOU JUST WANT TO BE ALONE WITH NOONA!YOU NORMALLY LET ME SLEEP ANYTIME I WANT!NOONA HOGGER!!NOONA HOGGER!!!" Jong Dae started screaming.I can tell Woohyun was getting irritated.

"Jong Dae ah, go get ready to sleep kay?When your hyung finishes showing me around I'll come and play before you sleep."

"Arraseo Noona!Yah Hyung."

"BWOH?!YAH??I'M OLDER THAN-"

"No funny business with Noona.She's mine!" Jong Dae gave Woohyun the 'I'm watching you' signal.Then he went into his room.I looked at Woohyun and he really looked irritated at that point.

"You're brother is cute."

"Pssh.I'm way better.Come to me if you want a man."

"Why?Do you know where I can find one then?" I started laughing again.

"Tsk.Fine, find everything else on your own.You can sleep on the couch for all I care.I was just being nice since you brought Jong Dae here." he said walking away.Ughh what a drama queen!Can't even take a joke.Guess i have to...

I ran up to him and started poking his arm.

"Woohyunniee Mianhee~~I didn't mean to make fun of you..Cheongmallllll mianhe!" I said with the cutest aegyo I could do.

I saw his face turn red and then he looked away.

"Just...whatever...follow me."

Hehehe.He took me to the guest bedroom.

"If you need anything, my room is right there." he pointed.

"Thanks!Good night~" I said as he walked out, waving his hand.I looked out the window and it looked like it was going to rain.I should start sleeping.I was looking for something I can change into when I heard a knock at the door.

"Yeah??" I answered.The door slightly opened and a shirt popped in.I tried to take it, but he wouldn't let go.

"Here.I assumed you needed something to sleep in..."

"Oh?You gonna help me change into it?" I ask when he still hadn't let go of it.

"Sorry...just don't get it dirty!"

"Yeah yeah yeah, thanks."

"And lock the door!I couldn't find anything for you to wear for pants...so I don't want to come in and see your-"

"I get it.Thanks.Good night." I said annoyed.

"Whatever." he said closing the door.I locked it like he told me and changed into the t-shirt.It was pretty big, it covered up to my thighs.It's a good thing I always bring shorts with me in my bag.I started to hear thunder.I'm not scared of thunder, I just get very...very annoyed.It's so loud!Just as I was about to sleep, I heard a knock at my door.I went to go open it.

"Oh...Jong Dae.What is it?"

 

WOOHYUN POV

I woke up around 5 and I could still hear the thunder rumbling outside.I better go check on Jong Dae.The poor kid hates thunder.I got up and scratched my head and then went to Jong Dae's room.I could heard singing or humming coming from his room.I opened the door and saw Eunji at the edge of the bed with Jong Dae sleeping and singing to him.She looked at me when I was entering.I closed the door quietly and sat next to her.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask her.

"I've been in here ever since the thunder started.He told me he couldn't sleep."

"He's scared of thunder."

"Thanks for telling me that Captain Obvious." she said with a face that says I-realized-that-a-long-time-ago-genius.I just wanted to make sure she knew.Jeez.She's such a sassy pants.I looked at Jong Dae and saw him completely knocked out.

"He's sleeping." I randomly said.

"Yeah, I just wnated to make sure that he wasn't going to wake up." she yawned.

"You can go to sleep too now you know.I can watch him."

"No, it's okay.Go back to sleep." she told me.

"Just sleep here.I'll watch Jong Dae, and if you want in two hours I can wake you up."

"Fine fine bossy pants."

"Hey, I'm just being nice."

"Hehehe ara.Gomawo." she said as she leaned against the wall.I got up to grab her a blanket from Jong Dae's closet.

"Here." I tell her.She grabbed it but then looked at me.

"Aren't you cold too??" she asked me.

"Nahh.I'm fine.Just sleep already!"

"Okay okay!!Night night!" she said closing her eyes.7 minutes passed and I know she had fallen asleep, I could hear her  soft breathing becoming steady.I studied her a bit.She was really cute.Jong Dae likes her too.Maybe she can come around some more.The thunder was quieting down and my eyes were slightly closing.In a couple seconds, I completely was overtaken by sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys:D I'm updating from a friend's laptop!

Hope you all enjoy this update!

Please subscribe and comment my dear readers!

Until the next update!This is Xian_Love<3<3

 

OH!AND HAVE A GOOD FATHERS DAY!ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH THE FATHERS THAT LOVE YOU!

ENJOY THIS SONG AS WELL!IT'S BY THE GROUP BTOB!I SANG IT FOR MY DAD..WELL I SANG A DIFFERENT VERSION..BUT STILLXD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUy5nwWBhp0

It's a very touching....such a sweet songTT TT

Hope you guys are enjoying this day with your fathers!<3<3