Chapter 8

I love you, I do

WOOHYUN POV

It's been a month since that horrible announcement came out.What?You don't know what it was?How could you NOT have heard them?I felt as though someone was stabbing me or something.It was a total nightmare.

FLASHBACK (Afterschool's comeback songXD)

I was walking to school.It felt like the normal kind of day it usually did.When I arrived to school, there were girls waiting for me, I winked and did some fan service, the usual schedule.After the little event was over, something didn't feel right.I walked into the the school when I heard a lot of girls giggling and laughing.

"You're so lucky Eunji!"
"I'm so jealous!"
"I can't believe this actually happened to you!Good for you girl!"
"I'm so proud of you!"
"Hahaha girls!Stop!I'm still a little flustered...I can't believe it myself."

Eunji looked away from her girls and looked at me as I was in front of her.

"Oh.Woohyun oppa.Ahnyeong." she said with a smile.

"Hey." I said back.

"Well girls...I should get going.Good luck to you too Na Eun." she said turning her attention back to her friends.She waved to them and entered her classroom.I was getting to walk to mine when I overheard her friends conversation.

"I'm so jealous of unnie!He's like...uber cute!"

"Araa!!But they are soo cute together!We have to make sure they last!"

"I thought she didn't care about boys for a second!It seemed as though she was unusually uninterested!I was getting scared!"

They giggled as they were walking to their classes.What?Eunji...does she like someone??Is it me?

I went to class wondering about all this.

"OPPPAAA~~" this girl named Jiyeon sang.She's probably my cutest fan in my fanclub.

"Oh hey Jiyeon." she began talking to me and she was laughing and such, but for some reason, i couldn't concentrate on her.Why was I so distracted?What was I distracted by?!

"...could you go with me oppa??" Jiyeon asked.

"Ehh??"

"I asked, If you wanted to go with me..." she said turning red.

"Ermm.. yeah sure I can go.When was it again??" she had a big smile on her face.

"Next Saturday!Yayyy!!I can't believe I'm going with Oppa!Can't wait till then!" she exclaimed.I just chuckled at her cuteness.

"Hey, Jiyeon?I was wondering-"

"Okay class, please get out your textbooks." sunsaengnim said.

"What were you asking oppa?"

"I'll just ask you later." she nodded her head and turned around.For some reason I was really distracted.I couldn't focus on anything.Maybe it had to do with Eunji.Just saying her name...makes my heart beat ten times faster.I focused on what the teacher was saying...

"...and that's how you..."

...and then I gave up, putting my head on my desk and going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 4th period I walked out of my class to see that guy waiting for Eunji outside her class again.They've been with eachother alot lately.I felt uneasy about it and I don't know why.I was watching them.Not like in a creepy way, but I was just observing.

He was saying something to her and she smiled at him.He then said something else and then...her face...turned red?!What did he say to her?!I walked right passed them and overheard a little bit of their conversation.

"...and then we'll just do that." he said.

WHAT?WHAT IS HE PLANNING TO DO??!

He placed his arm over his shoulder and they walked ahead of me.They were laughing and were giving off this...perfect aura...

"Hyung!"

"Oh, Sungjong."

"Kaja!To lunch hyung!!Pali!!" he said running to the cafeteria.

As we were entering, everyone was cheering and clapping.I saw the guy that Eunji was with a little while ago standing on top of a table and Eunji sitting down laughing, with her face all red.What had happened just now?!I walked over to my table and asked someone what happened.

"Oh hyung wassup." L lazily said.

"Hey L.Sunggyu hyung, what just happened?Why is everyone clapping?" I ask as I grab Sungyeol's juice and taking sips of it.

"Oh, that?I guess Minhyuk shi was announcing that he's not single anymore and he's going out with that cutie over there." he said pointing somewhere.I looked over there and saw Eunji.

"He's going out with who??" I ask, wanting to make sure it wasn't her.I took another big sip of Sungyeol's drink and smacked him because he was whining so much.

"What's her name...she's in our singing class...Jung Eunji!" he said snapping his fingers.I spit out my juice.

"BWOH??!" I scream.

"HYUNG!!!!" Sungjong screeched.I look in his direction and saw juice and spit all over Sungjong, Dongwoo hyung, and L.

"Oh...ehehehe ooppss...mianhe..." I said backing up from the table.

"YAH!GET BACK HERE!" Dongwoo hyung yelled and got up.I ran out of the cafeteria, taking one last glimpse of Eunji, in the arms of another man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeeeeeeeeee~~~I updated for you guys!Hehe sorry i haven't been updating even though I said I would.I have summer school.Trying to get ahead of my game ya know what I'm saying?

Sorry this is a short chappie...got to have you guys interested and anticipating the next chapters somehowXD

Hope you guys Subscribe and Comment!<3<3

The picture up there, left is MINHYUK, right is SUNGJAE from BTOB.hehe cutiesXD

sorry if there are mistakesTT TT

This is Xian_Love<3