Chapter 11

I love you, I do

EUNJI POV

*INSERTALARMCLOCKNOISEHERE*

I woke up feeling a little sleepy still. I haven't gotten much sleep lately. Minhyuk's daddy is making us work harder and harder for him to accept Minhyuk's dreams. I must do whatever I can to help! I'm just glad I get to sleep in today! It's a beautiful sunny Saturday!

School has been a long dread since Minhyuk's announcement weeks ago. I thought it was really sweet of him to do that, but I didn't  think there was a need for it. He told me it wouldn't be good for the girlfriend of Minhyuk to be getting bothered about the little things, so he felt like he had to step it up a little. He also said it doesn't make him look good if he doesn't help out his girlfriend when she is in distress.

I went to shower, brush my teeth, you know all of that usual stuff in the morning. I walked into my kitchen and wandered around, looking for some breakfast. There was absolutely NOTHING! This is just great! I need to go grocery shopping! I smacked myself on the head several times and went to get dressed. I slipped on my shoes and ran out the door, in search of something good to eat!

I walked around the park first before going to the store, I took pictures of the blooming flowers, the bright and cheerful sun, beautiful swans that elegantly swam in the lake, and of old couples. I was walking passed a playground when I noticed a little girl and a little boy playing and laughing together. The little boy was chasing the girl until she fell. I was going to go help them, but then the boy stopped and helped her up. Her knee was bleeding, so he took a tissue from out of his pocket and poured drinking water on it, then he wiped her knee. After he was done, he put a bandaid on it and then kissed it. I thought it was a memory worth rewatching again so I took a picture of the boy and the girl walking hand in hand. Aish, they're probably only ten year olds and yet they have each other to love in that way.

I continued my walk to the grocery store. My stomach was mumbling and nagging me to give it some food! I grabbed a cart and began to explore the countless aisles, in search for food that will satisfy my hunger.

"Hmm...I think I need that..." I said to myself, trying to reach for the box on the top shelf. Why am I so short? I wish Minhyuk was here right now...okay...I take that back, I wish Sungjae was here with me! Jaejae is a lot taller than Minhyuk oppa!

As if my someone heard my wish, a hand reached up and grabbed the box I was reaching for.

"Here." the familiar sounding voice said. I turned my head, and smirked.

"...Thanks...Woohyun."

WOOHYUN POV

The guys were at my house and mom was running out of pancake mix to make breakfast for them, so she sent me out to get some more. Aish, those guys! The next time they come over, they need to bring some food with them! Mom is always sending ME out to go buy food for THEM.

I grabbed a basket when I was walking inside. I noticed this girl that looks just like...no, it's not her. What am I supposed to do when i see her anyways? Her boyfriend made such a lame announcement about hurting anyone who messes with her. I'm pretty sure she could defend herself, and it's not like I was doing anything to her! We were just talking for crying out loud!! Although, we did end up arguing...whatever.

I went to breakfast aisle and shoved all the pancake mix in the basket and anyhting else that I wanted. I went to grab some milk and was going to go check out, but I forgot that Jongdae had run out of his favorite cereal! I'm such  a good hyung, caring for my dongsaeng...

I ran back to the breakfast aisle and saw that girl reaching for something on the top shelf. She stopped for a while and seemed like she was mumbling to herself and tried again. I walked over to her and grabbed it for her.

"Here." I said. She turned her head to look at me, but then smirked.

"...Thanks...Woohyun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hope you guys enjoy the update!

If you're a new reader, please subscribe!

If you' enjoyed my story/ the chapter, please comment!

This is Xian_Love<3<3