Chapter 12

I love you, I do

EUNJI POV

"Mom. I'm home!I brought someone with me." Woohyun yelled inside his house. I saw a head peek out from the living room and another head peek out from the kitchen.

"Noona!" Jong Dae exclaimed, running into my arms to give me a big hug.

"Ahh!Eunji ah!Come in! Come in!" Woohyun's omma said.

"We're just about to eat with the other boys!Come and join us!" she sang

"Others?Ah, neh." I said taking off my shoes and walking into the dining area. I looked around to see 6 pairs of eyes staring at me. If Woohyun was down here, it would have been 7, but it was quite awkward walking with him here...

FLASHBACK

"...Thanks...Woohyun."

"No problem." he said and began walking away. I was going to go into the dairy section and grab myself some yogurt, but then I was stopped. I turned around and looked at him.

"Uh...Jong Dae has been asking for you...and my mom wants to know when you plan on coming back."

"Oh?" I asked him, raising my brow. I noticed him fidgeting with his fingers and he never looked at me when he spoke.

"Don't misunderstand. They want to see you. If you don't want to come, that's your business. I...Jong Dae just told me to tell you to stop by sometime. It was very irritating listening to them whine and complain to me." he said, still looking away.

"Mmmm..."

"Does that mean you're coming or not?" he asked, impatiently.

"I guess. I hope you won't mind the intrusion." I said and walked to the area I was headed towards earlier. Woohyun just followed behind me. We got our stuff checked out and I sent my stuff back home. I walked with Woohyun to his house and it was very quiet. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at the message. It was from Sungjae.

TO: Sungjae's Future Wife

FROM: The Charming Prince

Wifeyyyyyy!!!I'm bored and hungwyyyy!!!Please come feed me! Minhyuk hyung is being a mean little butthead!I'm sad:(

 

I chuckled and replied to him back.

TO: The Charming Prince

FROM: Sungjae's Future Wife

Kekeke aigoo poor baby.<3<3 I'm going to be doing some errands real quick. I'll come over asap arraseo?

 

I was about to put my phone back when I felt my phone went off. Woohyun looked at me as I picked it up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Noona~! Where are you going? Do you need some help?? It's only Minhyuk hyung and Hyungshik hyung that's home right now and they don't want to play with me!"

"Ehh??Waeyo? what are they doing?"

"Minhyuk hyung is working on his mixtape and Hyung shik hyung...I think he's dead..." he whispered.

"YAH!I'M STILL ALIVE AND KICKING!" I heard in the background.

"Oh, he's still alive...pity.If he was dead, I would have gotten his room! So what are you doing noona??"

That's pretty much what I did the whole time Woohyun and I were walking.

~~~~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~~

"Noona, how've you been?" Sungjong asked first.

"Ah, Sungjong ah.I've been doing good." I replied. then another silence washed over us.

"Ahem...ermm...noona, you can sit next to me if you want!" Sungjong said, trying to brighten the atmosphere again.

"Ok..." I said taking a seat, still having those pairs of eyes watching my every move. I wonder why they're so tense...

I turned my attention back to Sungjong and we talked the whole time. The others also began going back to what they were doing. Sung Jong sort of reminds me of Sungjae sometimes. They're both the mood makers and they both are the youngest of their friends. I think they would become really great friends if they were to meet and talk with eachother. Jong Dae came into the dining room and sat right next to me.

"Yeojachingu!" He shouted happily.

"Neh?"

"Bogoshipda!Where were you?Hyung said you were always busy!Am I wasting your time?" he asked me.

"Aniyaa!I just happened to be busy for a while, but I'm here now, right?" I asked him, and he just nodded his head.

"Ok!Breakfast is ready!" Woohyun's omma shouted. There were butlers and maids bringing out the pancakes, toasts, omlettes, and many other plates of food. I just put some pancakes and fruits on my plate, then began eating.

"Ehhh??Eunji noona...is that all you're eating?" Sungjong asked me.

"Ahh neh. I already ate before I came here." I lied.

"Ah, so it was like that..." he said, then munched on his toast quietly. The table was so lively. Even brighter when the guys  are together. It was starting to get uncomfortbale for me. I was already finished with my food and was pretty much just sitting there, waiting for an excuse to pop up so I could leave. I didn't feel right sitting there.

My cellphone rang and I thanked whoever it was in my mind. I swear, i'm going to give em a big hug and will do anything for them!

"I should take this." I said, excusing myself from the table. It was Sungjae and Minhyuk that called me. They asked if I wanted to hang out and get something to eat. I agreed and hung up. I took a deep breath before going back into that room. I picked up my plate and went to take it to the sink. I went back into the dining room.

"Uhh...I'll be going now. I have some things I need to do now." I told Woohyun's omma, knowing that the other boys were just listening to me anyways.

"Jinja?Awww arraseo...next time, come to play okay? You're welcome here anytime Eunji!" she said with a smile.

"Neh. Kamsahamnida." I walked over to Sung Jong and Jong Dae and gave them a hug.

"See you later kiddo, Sungjong." I said, then I left. I skipped outside and started whistling a tune.

"Someone's happy to be leaving so soon." I heard from behind me. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"You have something important to do?" he continued. I kept walking, not wanting to turn around and talk back to him.

"Probably not. You're most likely going to that boyfriend of yours." he sneered. That's when I turned around and kicked him.

"Look here. You should have just kept your mouth shut Woohyun. I thought we could continue being friends, but if you don't like who I'm going out with, then keep it to yourself. I'm very happy being with him, and you shouldn't be sneaking into my business. You don't know me well enough to be judging me. Why are you coming into my business anyways? Is there something you want to say to me?" I asked him, angry that he would bring Minhyuk up again. It seems like every time we talk, Minhyuk comes up and then we start to argue. I don't understand what his problem is!!

He looked at me up and down, and then looked away.

"I didn't want to be friends." he muttered.

"Then that's your problem!I don't need you to be my friend!I didn't ask you to be my friend!Leave me alone, and leave my boyfriend alone, okay? It's quite simple to understand, even for some like you!" I growled. I began stomping away, only to be held back again.

"I...I didn't want to be friends with you..."

"I understood that the first time, now let me go." I said, struggling to get out of his grip. For some reason, I felt hurt that he would say something like that to me. I thought we were actually getting along, but I guess I was wrong.

"I...I think I lik-"

"HYUNGGG!!!" Jong Dae screamed from the front of the house. We both turned around to look.

"WHERE'S MY ICE CREAM?!!!" He shouted. Woohyun sighed and then ran his free hand through his hair. He let go of his hand, and walked away; shoulders drooped, looking defeated.

"I think??What's he thinking?" I asked myself. I shrugged it off and began running to find Sungjae and Minhyuk.

Reminder, take Jong Dae to an ice cream parlor and get him anything he wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayayaya~ I updated! This chapter is longer than the last one!EnjoyXD

If you're new to the story, please subscribe!

If you enjoyed the update, please comment and tell me your thoughts!

This is Xian_Love<3<3