Chapter 10

I love you, I do

WOOHYUN POV

Just as I was getting ready to drop my feelings for this girl, she started laughing!

"PFFTT! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!HAHAHA! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR IT! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE FACE FELL WHEN I SAID THAT!OH MY GOSH!THAT WAS TOO FUNNY!" She laughed.

"BWOH?! YOU WERE ONLY MESSING AROUND?!" I yelled at her.

"Yeah. So what of it?" she asked me, serious again.

"Aishhh jinja?! This girl..."

"Haha so whats up?"

"Errrmm.. well you see... Jongdae asked me to tell you hello...and wanted to know when you're planning to visit. Of course my mom is asking me that too."

"Jinja??Tell them I said hi too, but mianhe...I don't think I can visit for a while." she said looking away towards Minhyuk.

"Wae?" i suddenly asked. I didn't want to, but it just slipped!

"Ehh?"

"Wae? Is it because of him?" I growled, nodding my head in Minhyuk's direction.

"Ani!Why would you think that?! I will come visit when i can! It's not like you want me there right?" she growled back. I was taken aback. Why am I arguing with her? Oh wait, that's right, because I'm mad that I'm not the one she's with!

"Well whatever. I don't think you should be around-"

"Hey baby?" that voice that I totally despised right now interrupted. I looked at her and she looked at him.

"Neh?" she said to him sweetly.

"It's time to go to class." he said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. I was getting more furious at this point. That should be me! I saw her look at me and then back at him.

"Arraseo. Goodbye Woohyun shi." she hissed, and they walked away.

"What was that all about?" Minhyuk asked her.

"Oh it's nothing important." she said, glancing my way.

I swear, that girl drives me nuts!!I think my head is going to explde soon, but why do I still love her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EUNJI POV

JEEZ! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT GUY! UGHH HE MAKES MY HEAD HURT!

"Eunji??Gwenchana??" Minhyuk asked me.

"Aishh...neh."

"Does it have something to do with that Woohyun guy??" he asked me again.

"Eh??Ani.Nothing to do with him at all.Even though he is a jerk, buttface, annoying mouthed freak!" I said, punching a locker we passed by.

"Are you suree this has nothing to do with him?" he asked me again.

"It's nothing I can't handle oppa." I said, smiling at him. I've never had someone worry about me so much before. Especially that day when I needed someone the most...

"Mmm..." he said looking into the open air.

"What are you mmmm-ing about oppa?" I asked him, mimicking his actions.

"Oh nothing~ here's your class!See ya at lunch baby!" he gave me a peck near my lips and dashed off, motioning me to get into class. I could hear our little fanclub squealing with approval and then I walked into class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now lunch time. I walked out of class and saw Minhyuk waiting for me across the hall, talking to Eunkwang oppa. I sneaked over to them and covered Minhyuk's eyes. I mouthed some instructions to Eunkwang and he understood me.

"Guess who~" he sang.

"Ehh??These hands are so manly! This...could it be Dongwoon's hands?Maybe Doojoon hyung?!" Minhyuk guessed.

"EHHH?!I understand Dongwoon's hands, but Doojoon's?!" I shrieked.

"I was just kidding~~I knew it was you!" Minhyuk sang. I punched him and we walked to the cafeteria. When we got inside, I didn't expect anything at all. Minhyuk clapped for everyone's attention.

"HEY!" he yelled. Everyone looked at him, the silence was amazing. Minhyuk was definitely one of the guys that ruled the school.

"EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT JUNG EUNJI IS MY GIRLFRIEND, RIGHTT??WELL, CUTTING TO THE CHASE, WHOEVER MESSES WITH HER, WILL BE MESSED WITH, BY ME.ARRASEO?" I was surprised that the adorable Minhyuk oppa could yell like that. I noticed that all of BTOB was standing around me. I looked at Hyungsik and then Ilhoon. They had such a scary look in their eyes. Then I looked at Changseob and Eunkwang oppas. They were facing the same way. I faced towards Peniel, Sungjae, and Minhyuk; they were all looking in one direction. I followed their gazes to a table of guys who were gazing back.

"THAT IS ALL." and everyone returned to what they were doing. I met eyes with my apink girls and they just smiled and waved at me. I waved back, and then looked back in the direction that the boys were glaring in. It was Woohyun's table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO!Doesn't it feel like Minhyuk was just challenging Woohyun??

Hope you guys enjoy the update!

If you're a new reader, please subscribe!

If you enjoyed the update, please comment and tell me your thoughts!

This is Xian_Love<3<3