Chapter 4

I love you, I do

Recap

 

"JONGDAE!!WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!I WAS LOOKING-" I looked at his hyung and was surprised.

"Nam Woohyun?"

"Jung Eunji???What are you doing here?" he asked me.

                                                                                                                                                                                 

WOOHYUN POV

"What do you mean 'what am I doing here'?!You just LEFT YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER ALL BY HIMSELF AND I HELPED HIM COME BACK HOME!HOW ARE YOU GOING TO ASK ME 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE'?"

"Aish sheesh.Be quiet.I..didn't mean that..sorry.I was scared when I didn't see him okay?It's only normal to panic right?"

I heard her mutter something but I decided not to bother.

"Jongdae!Didn't I tell you not to bring suspicious people to the house!"

"Yah!" she screamed.

"Noona isn't suspicious!Noona is very nice!And she played with me!" Aish this brat.

"Okay,Okay.Thank you for bringing home my brother." I said, showing her one of my killer smiles.She rolled her eyes, but I know she digs me.What girl doesn't?

"Wow, Nam Woohyun knows how to say thank you?Jong Dae, whatever you've teaching him, keep doing it.He starting to sound a little more human." Jongdae laughed after that.I decided to keep my cool.She must be playing hard to get!

"Would you like to come in?" she smirked at me.

"No.I'm fine.I just came to drop the little guy off.Keep an eye on him got it?If I see him by himself again then I'm going to wrap my fingers around your scrawny little neck and twist and pull an-"

"Okay, okay jeez.calm down.I promise!I won't do it again!" I said with a salute.She inched down to Jong dae and hugged him.

"Bye kiddo.See ya around some time.Hopefully he's going to be with you the next time we meet." she laughed.

"Arraseo noona!I'll make sure Woohyun gets off his lazy !"

"Yah, Jong dae, I'm right here."

"You're still here?Leave me and my girlfriend alone hyung." he said, giving me a shooing motion.Girlfriend?This boy.

"Well, later guys.See ya at school Nam Woohyun...I guess." Eunji said walking away.

"BYE NOONA~!"Jong dae screamed.

"Be quiet.You'll wake the neighborhood!"

"Oh..Hyung,noona forgot her jacket.Pali!Take it to her!Before she gets too far!Pali!"

"Eh?Why me?"

"HYUNG!!" he whined.

"Arraseo arraseo.jeez.Pain in the...."

I ran to find Eunji.She walks really fast if she's already out of sight from my neighborhood!I spotted her and a couple of guys surrounding her.Uh-oh.This doesn't look good.

EUNJI POV

I was walking home when I heard snickering in the dark.Way to keep your cover hidden..This group of guys came out from the alley and surrounded me.One of them came up to me and played with my hair.

"You smell nice." he said, flashing me a smile.

"Thanks.Now if you'll excuse me, i have to get home." I said smacking his dirty hand away from me.

"Tsk.That's no fun.Come hang with us."
"Yeah with us!"
"C'mon cutie!"
"We'll have lots of fun!"

"I'll pass on your offer.Now please, let me go."I said sternfully.

"Hmph.I hate doing things the hard way to girls.Especially cute girls like you.Now, you either come with us or we can do things the hard way." the guy that seemed like the leader said.Looks like they want to pick a fight.I odn't care, bring it.I'm a black belt in taekwondo and I've also done kick boxing!As I was ready to take down the closest guy near me, I felt something cover my head.Did they get me?!

I heard grunting, some punches being thrown, and someone in pain.I took off whatever was on my head to see that it was my jacket.I looked at the guy fighting the other guys and saw that it was Woohyun.When did he come?Why did he come?

"Yeah!You better run away!" he yelled, shaking his fist in the air.He walked towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders.He stared deep in to my eyes and then sighed.

"You okay?" he asked.

I felt something in my chest area...move.Is that good?Maybe I should go get that checked.

"Uh...yeah..fine..Thanks.." I said looking at the ground.He looked around and then sighed again.

"I think you should just spend the night at my house.It's not safe for a girl to be wondering the streets at this time. And I am NOT walking you home.C'mon."

"Oh no.I can't.I'd be intruding."

"....Then you can make Jong Dae and I breakfast or something to repay us, kay?Now c'mon.I don't want to have you on my conscience all night."

He'd be thinking about me?No wait!What am I thinking?!I hit my head several times.

"Yah.We should go now.I'll leave you behind.I will." he said walking away.

Should I really go with him?What if he has a motive?Well..he did come to save me.I don't like owing people anything either...

"...Fine.okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!!I UPDATED!!

I hope there are still some readers that are interested!

Please Comment, subscribe,and continue reading!<3

Xian_Love<3<3