Chapter 7

I love you, I do

WOOHYUN POV

"Here is good." Eunji said.We were in my car and I was taking her home.

"Are you sure?Where do you live??" I ask her.

"Ani, gwenchana.Gomawo for everything Woohyun shi."

"Are you sure?Maybe I should go and explain to your parents what happened." Her expression on her face changed.

"They aren't home."

"How do you know??" I kept asking.I don't know why, but I kept interrogating her.

"I just know.Well, thanks again Woohyun shi." she said again, walking away.

"YAH!" I scream.

"NEH??!" she screamed back.

"CALL ME OPPA!" I YELL BACK.

"ARRASEO OPPA~ AHNYEONG~~" she yelled back.As I watched her walk off, a smile spreaded across my face.That smile stayed on my face even as I was driving back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXTDAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the school and there were girls screaming for me.

"Looks like you already have a solid fanbase." someone said beside me.

"Well, it's hard to be a man with such good looks." I say turning to the person speaking.It was Eunji.

"Ewww where's all this coming from??Who's telling you such lies?!" she said laughing.

"BWOH?!I'M A VERY ATTRACTIVE GUY!" I YELLED.

"Mmmhmm..well attractive guy, I have to get going before your little crew pounces on me." she said nodding to the scary looking girls watching us.

"Kay..I guess.See ya in class?"

"That's only if they don't get to me first." she chuckled, "Later."

I watched her figure enter the classroom and she was about to take her seat when some guy called her name.She looked at them and smiled and they hugged and talked.I felt angry for some reason.Do I have bipolar issues??Wait...why am I talking to myself?!Am I going crazy??

I stopped and looked in front of a mirror in the hallway.I took a good look at myself.

"Naww...I'm a good looking guy...not crazy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAEUN POV

I walked into the classroom all jumpy and happy.I saw Eunji sitting down and talking to these guys named Eunkwang and Minhyuk.They are really cute...Eunji is soo dense sometimes.She doesn't even notice that Minhyuk is trying to flirt with her!I swear, if she was in love, she wouldn't realize it until she got smacked in the face by her own heart!

"EUNJIIII!!!" I scream running towards her.That Eunkwang guy looked at me and smirked.That's right aaa I'm a er.You can't spit no game with my Eunji!!Sorry Minhyukkie oppa!Although...you guys would look really cute together...Oh my gosh!!DId I just ruin this potential couple?!Eunkwang is also known for his nice voice too...THEY COULD HAVE BEEN A SINGING DUO BUT I STOPPED IT!!!DOES THAT MEAN...I'VE DONE SOMETHING BAD TO THE FUTURE?!!!EUNJI AND MINHYUK COULD'VE BEEN THE CUTEST COUPLE IN THE SCHOOL!!OMO!!I DEFINITELY MESSED UP THE FUTURE!CUTE BABIES COULD'VE BEEN MADE!

I watched Minhyuk and Eunji hug and then he went to go sit with his other friends...that Minhyuk guy is one of the hottest guys in the school and that Sungjae cutie...Don't get me started about him!Too bad he's not here today...Now I have nothing to stare at!

I began smacking my cheeks until someone stopped me.

"Yah.What are you doing??" Eunji asked me.

"What am I doing?What were YOU doing?...WAIT!!WHAT WAS I DOING?!EOTTOKE?!I JUST MESSED UP THE FUTURE UNNIE!!" I started.I looked at her and she was giving me this weird look.

"Aish unnie...you don't understand..."I mumbled.

"...Hey Na Eun??" Eunji began turning back in my direction.

"Nehh?" I answered lazily.

"I wanted to ask you som-"

"OKAY CLASS PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS." the teacher said.Everyone began groaning.

"What were you saying?" I whisper to her since i sit behind her.

"...It's not important anymore.." she said turning towards the front...Now I'm curious....

"If you do this then...." the teacher said.

I can't concentrate!!

"But then there's also another way to...."

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG DAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**RINGRINGRING**

"YESSS!!!IT'S LUNCH TIME!" I ran out of my 4th period class and looked for Eunji and the other girls.Eunji was talking to that Minhyuk oppa and his buddies again, laughing away with them.She looked at me and said something to Minhyuk, then walked over to me.

"Hey, I'm going to sit with Minhyuk oppa, Eunkwang oppa, and the other guys today arraseo?They want to talk to me about something."

"Jinja???Well...arraseo...have fun." She smiled at me and skipped to the guys.Since when did she get so friendly with those guys?Weeks ago, she said she didn't care for good looking guys...

I kept thinking about it while I was walking.I must not have been watching myself because I tripped going down the steps.I closed my eyes ready to hit the floor, but I didn't.OH MY GOSH...MAYBE I FELL SO HARD THAT MY SPIRIT FLEW OUT OF MY BODY!!

I opened one of my eyes and came face to face with a boy.A really handsome boy!Then I made a pouty face...

"Hey pretty girl...pouting isn't cute you know." he said.

"So...my spirit didn't fly out of my body??" I ask him.

He looked at me for a bit and then laughed.

"Well, no...but my body is sort of in pain right now." He told me. I got up and examined our position.I was right on top of him and he was against the wall.

"If I had known any better, you're probably one of my die hard fans am I right?" He asked with that killer smile of his...NO!NA EUN!DON'T FALL FOR HIM!

BUT HE'S SOOOOO CUTEEE!!!

NO NA EUN!YOU BETTER NOT!

"I'm Na Eun!" I tell him.He just laughed.

"Okay Na Eun.Well, I'm already missing part of my lunch, and so are you....Kaja." He said holding his hand out.I grabbed it and he helped me up.We were walking to lunch and I kept stealing glances at this cute boy...He's in my music class if I can remember!!What was his name...wait!I told him my name!He needs to introduce himself!

"Uhh...I told you my name..."I told him.

"You did." He said.

"What's yours?" I ask him before he opened the doors to the cafeteria.

"Mmm....Secret." he said with a wink.He opened the doors and left me there.

"Aish!So annoying.I'm never going to fall for that...really really cute..pabo!" I said to myself.I went in and went to get my lunch and sit with the rest of my girls.I looked at the area where those guys normally sit and saw Eunji laughing with them.What's up with her lately??She normally doesn't interract that much with guys to begin with...

"Are you guys Jung Eunji's friends?" someone asked us.I looked and it was Woohyun shi.

"Yeah...she's with Minhyuk oppa and Eunkwang oppa over there." I pointed.I saw him look over at Eunji surrounded by a table of handsome guys...I wonder what he's thinking.

"Did you need something from her?" I ask him.

"Uhh...I was...Can you tell-"

"HYUNGG!!!There you are!" someone yelled.I looked and it was the handsome boy again.

"Oh, hey L.What?You need something??"

"Napeun Hyung!!Napeun napeun cheongmallll napeun!You come over to this table of cute girls and don't even tell me!" he pouted.I chuckled at his cuteness.He then looked at me and pointed.

"You!" he exclaimed.I just looked at him.He looked back at me.Then he turned to Woohyun.

"I'm going now." he told Woohyun.

"Ehh??I thought-"

"ANI.I'm going now." he said.For some reason I want to follow him.I watch him slowly walk out of the cafeteria.I have a feeling that I should follow.

"Excuse my girls,Woohyun shi." and I follow him out.I leave the cafeteria and see his back far far away from me.

"MYUNGSOO SHI!!" I yell.

He stopped and looked back at me.

"I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!" I yell again.

"WHAT?!" He yelled back.

"...I...I THINK I LIKE YOU!" I yelled.

"I KNOW!" he said.I just looked at him as he smiled at me.Then he said it again.

"I ALREADY KNOW!" He yelled.Then he continued walking.What was that all about?!I just confessed to him and he tells me he knows?

....................................

Man, he's sooo cool!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an update!I just put in a little Myungeun thing going on^^~ Hope you guys liked this childish couple!Please look forward to more of their ongoing confusing relationshipXD

I put some BTOB in here too!I have an ongoing OBSESSION with them right now!Have any of you heard their songs before?Do I have any ~Melodies~ as readers?Hehehe, Minhyukkie could possibly Woohyun's competitionXD

Please subscribe and comment!<3<3

Until the next update!

This is Xian_Love<3<3