Woohyun's chapter~

I love you, I do

I woke up and got ready for school. As I was grabbing a clean uniform, I saw the strawberry pillow in the corner of my closet. I looked at it for a long itme and then ran out of my closet. Everything that reminds me of her gets my heart beating too fast. I looked at the time and I still had an hour left until school started. You guys are probably wondering why I woke up an hour earlier than usual right? Well, I just wanted to go on a walk to wake myself up before school started. I read somewhere online that morning walks can really calm your nerves down.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to grab myself some water. I took big gulps and tried to make as little noise as possible, but omma must have been awake too.

"Oh, Woohyun? What are you doing up so early?" She asked me.

"Ah...I'm going on a walk before school starts.."

"Ahhh Jinja? At this time of the morning?"

"Neh."

"With who?"

"Just me."

"Nobody else?"

"Nobody else..."

"Are you taking your phone?"

"No, I can't find it."

"I see...okay, have fun on your walk!"

"Ara." Before I walked out the door I heard her scream

"DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS UNLESS THEY WANT TO GIVE US SOME MONEY!"

"NOT HAPPENING OMMA!"

"FINE! THEN DON'T FORGET TO BUY ME SOME ICE CREAM BEFORE YOU GET HOME OR ELSE YOU AREN'T COMING INSIDE!" She shouted. I heard my dad telling her to shut up and then they started arguing. I rolled my eyes at my childish parents and begun my walk.

I just walked wherever my feet took me. I had my mp3 playing and I was just...walking. There were other people walking as well, but omma is not going to be getting any money from strangers. She's just weird. I went by a mini market and decided to buy some bread to munch on. When I went inside I saw Myungsoo and Sungyeol inside.

"Oh, hyung."
"What are you doing here hyung?"
They asked me.

"I was just walking. What are you guys doing here?"

"Aish, we were at my house doing some projects for the chem class and this pabo woke me up early in the morning just to get his favorite americano." Myungsoo explained. I looked at Sungyeol who was sipping on his Americano and just smiling at us.

"You guys don't understand how good this is! Compared to other Americanos, this is the best that any market makes!" He exclaimed.

"Yah, coffee is coffee, besides, that stuff is bad for your-"

"DON'T SAY IT BECAUSE WHO IS THE TALLEST OUT OF ALL OF US?!" Sungyeol shouted.

"WELL, YOU PROBABLY COULD'VE BEEN TALLER." Myungsoo shouted back. I looked at the time.

"Hey Mungyeol, we should be leaving now." I told the arguing couple.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"
"DID YOU JUST PAIR OUR NAMES TOGETHER?!" They both shouted at me. I shrugged my shoulders at them and then walked out of the market with my bread in my hands, Myungsoo on my left, and Sungyeol on my right.

"So, how are things with that strange girl Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked, while he was still sipping his Americano.

"Huh? You mean Na Eun? Ermm...she's cute." He said, looking bored.

"She's cute? That's it?" I asked.

"Well...I don't really know what else to say...it's good I guess.."

"Ahh, I forgot!" Sungyeol snapped. Myungsoo and I looked at him while he was drinking, waiting for him to continue his thoughts.

"This is the first time Myungsoo has actually 'gone out' with someone!" He said.

"Yah, shut up."

"My Myung baby is all grown up!" Sungyeol beamed. I chuckled at the two arguing kids. From what I know, they were friends way before all 7 of us were friends. We entered the school and as usual, there were girls looking our way and whispering. I went to my locker to get my things. I turned my combination and stuffed some books in my backpack. I looked in my handy dandy mirror to check my hair and then I shut my locker. From the corner of my eye, I can see her grabbing her books out of her locker. I just stared at her for a while. It may sound a bit weird, but I was observing her. Like how when she was putting stuff into her locker, she would use her left hand, but when she was grabbing books, she would use her right hand. Also, when people were saying hi to her as they passed by, she would just look at them and smile, but her smile was so bright in the morning. My feet then started walking on its own. My vision of her kept getting closer and closer. Memories from the day she stayed over was playing in my head. Omma had come in to check on us and saw that we were 'snuggling' really closely. She even took a picture of it and hung it on the fridge! 

I tried to make my feet stop moving, but it didn't work. I was already right next to her.

"H-hey Eunji..." I whispered. It sounded like I was going to puke. I was trying tol hold back any words that were going to come out of my mouth.

"Oh, oppa. Good morning." She said, still arranging her books.

"I wanted to tell you that-"

"EUNJIIIII JAGIYA~~~" I heard someone shout. I looked over and saw that Sungjae kid running over to us. He looked really exhausted.

"Hey Sungjae!" She said while giving him a hug and a pat on his head despite the height difference.

"YAH!SUNGJAE! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT...Oh, were we disturbing something?" That guy asked us...well...her.

"Ani, Woohyun oppa was saying hi...Oh!Weren't you saying something else?" She then turned and asked me.

"I..."

"Mmm...I guess we can talk another time then...Later Eunji Noona. Bye Woohyun sunbae." Sungjae said.
"See ya later Eunji." Minhyuk waved. She waved back at them and then turned to me.

"Sooo...what were you saying?" She grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyy!Update!

How was it?

Hehe^^~

Subscribe if you haven't already!

Comment if you want more:D

This is Xian_Love<3

 

P.S.

MERRY VERY VERY LATE CHRISTMAS!

How was everyone's Christmas? Can't wait for New Years! And Lunar New Years as wellXD