Chapter 19

I love you, I do

WOOHYUN POV

I went to her class to see if she was there and she wasn't. Looks like she stayed home...Well, I guess that's good, she's not making people worry. I wonder what her parents thought when she heard about it. Speaking of her parents, I have never seen them before. I mean, I know that I don't hang out with her, but she's always alone if she's not with those guys..Speak of the devils..

"Yeah, but who cares you know? He's always bickering about nothing and when I have something to say, he's always ignoring me anyways." that Minhyuk guy said.

"But Hyung, he might have a reason for doing-"

"No, I'm pretty sure he's just being a bit-" He stopped what he was going to say and looked at me. I snickered and then left. Looking at the guy made me want to gag. I wasn't feeling like myself today, so I decided to leave. I'm not staying here.

I got a pass from the nurse to leave. I told her I wasn't feeling good and then she told me that I wasn't giving off my shine as I usually do. She gave me a pass and here I am now, walking to nowhere. I don't feel like going home at the moment. Mom would probably get mad at me. I just kept walking. Since Hoya came to get me today, I didn't have my car.

I was walking towards the park and saw little kids running about. How I wished to return to that age, where everything was innocent and girls was the least thing on my mind. School also wasn't much of a bother to me because I looked forward to seeing my friends and there was no such thing as drama. 

I walked passed the park and towards an ice cream parlor. I went inside and ordered myself a chocolate cone. While I saw there and waited for it, there were older couples everywhere. How I despised all of them cuddling and what not. 

"Chocolate cone for Nam Woohyun." The lady called.

"Thanks."

"That'll be 3.35 please." I handed her the cash and was about to go.

"Sir! You forgot your receipt!" She called out to me again. 

"Erm thanks.." I said.

"No problem." She winked. That was weird. As I got outside I turned the paper around and there it was, a number with lipstick right next to it. I rolled my eyes and threw away the receipt. It was a waste of my time.

I don't understand why I was feeling so down today. It wasn't like me to be this gloomy. I normally accept this kind of flirting into my life. I like to flirt and I liked to be flirted with.

I walked somewhere. The place seemed unfamiliar. I was right in front of a building. I didn't know if I knew the area, but my feet was just taking me inside. I looked around and saw people walking everywhere. Where am I? Why did I come here? I kept walking, I walke to the lady behind the counter.

"Excuse me." Am I talking right now? Is someone taking control of me?! Is this the magic of voodoo??!

"Yes?" The lady said, not looking up.

"I'm looking for someone who lives here. Do you mind giving her a call for me?" I asked again. Who lives here that I know of? The lady looked up at me and then smiled.

"Sure, who is it sweety?"

"Jung Eunji." WHAT?!

"Sure. Please wait a second."

WHY AM I HERE AND WHY AM I LOOKING FOR JUNG EUNJI?! I looked around and began coming to my senses. This is the apartment complex she lives in. Well, she is sick...I might as well check on her..right? I began to panic. What will she think when she sees me? What in the world was I thinking?! Why did I come here of all places?

"I'm sorry sir, but Miss Eunji is not here right now." I stopped panicing and looked at the lady. Eunji is sick. She shouldn't be out and wondering!

"Uhmm..Are you sure about that? Can you check again please?" I asked.

"I'll try again, but normally Miss Eunji answers us back quickly." She said. I felt my breath shortening. Why am I freaking out so much? Is this the power that that girl has over me. Do I like her that much? Does she mean that much to me??

"I'm sorry again. I think Miss Eunji is out right now."

"Huh? Are you talking about Miss Jung Eunji on Floor 13, Room 1712?" Another worker asked me.

"Yes!" I don't know if that's her floor, but the information will be useful for me later.

"She left during the beginning of my shift." She told me.

"Do you know where to?"

"I think she said she was going to see a friend. I told her that she should stay put because she didn't look to good, but she just laughed and said she's be alright...she looked pretty sick to me." The worker said with a worried face.

"I-I see...Thank you for the information! I'll be going now!" I bowed multiple times and ran out of there. I saved her room information in my phone and then began running all over the place looking for her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fastforwarding>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It felt like hours since I began searched for her. I sat on a bench and called her name.

"Eunji where are you?" I began randomly saying. I even looked in the trash cans and under newspapers! I have gone crazy! I looked at the time and saw that school has been long over by now. I'll go home and change and then I'll continue searching. I walked home and saw my mom talking to someone in the kitchen. Maybe one of her friends came. I went through the front, even though the kitchen door must be open, I didn't want to disturb my mom and her guest. I unlocked the door and as I was going in, I bumped into someone.

"Mianhe." She said.

"It's no prob- Eunji..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nehehehe I updated again~ Hope you enjoy the update!

What is Eunji doing at Woohyun's house huh??  *Wigglingtheeyebrows*

Keke~Until the next update, please subscribe and comment!

This is Xian_Love<3<3