Chapter 3

I love you, I do

EUNJI POV

"You got a staring issue or something?" he hissed at me.I must have looked really mad because his friends began distracting me.

"Uhh...Eunji!So...how long have you been here?" Hoya oppa asked me.

"Uhmmm you got any plans after school today Eunji??" Myungsoo oppa asked me.

"EHH?!MYUNGSOO!WE'RE GOING OUT WITH HOT GIRLS REMEMBER!?" Woohyun shi screamed at him.

"Is he always this loud and annoying?" I asked the nicer and cuter guys.

"Yeah sorta." Hoya oppa chuckled.We heard Woohyun mumble something, but we ignored him.

 

>>>end of school>>>

"FREEDOMM AT LASTTT!!!" Na Eun screamed.

"Yah, you're being too loud.Last period should be the best period for you!" I told her.

"Yeah yeah yeah.Are we gonna go to the cafe or not?Aunty asked if you were performing today!My cousin is going to be performing too!"

"Cousin?Is she going to be singing too?"

"HE.And yes.HE is going to be singing!"

"Your cousin is a guy?Ermm nevermind about that.I guess I can come..."

"Yayy!!A lot of people come whenever you are performing!I'll call aunty right now!Just go to the cafe!I have to pick some stuff up for aunty anyways." Na Eun ran off to who knows where, leaving me behind.

I walked out of the school and in the direction of the cafe that I play at.I passed by an empty park, but noticed a little boy sitting alone in the sandbox.I felt a sense of Deja' vu and felt myself shiver.I wanted to make sure this boy was with someone so I sat at a nearby bench.After a while, nobody came still.I got up from where I was sitting and walked towards the boy in the sandbox.

"Ahnyeong!What are you doing here alone?" I ask him.I crouched down so I could be at eye level with him.I could see the fear growing in his eyes.He didn't answer me, I should have expected that.I prolly looked like a creep watching him from far away.

"Eunji imnida.What's your name?" I tried again.

"Jong...Dae imnida."

"Ahh Jong Dae.Where's omma and appa?" He looked at me for a long time before he answered me.

"Hyung said they left already."

"Left?To go to work?Where's your hyung?"

"Neh noona.Hyung..hyung is ...mollayo noona."I took out my phone to text Na Eun.

CONVO W/ NA EUN

EJ: I don't think I can work today.

NE: Oh.Waeyo?

EJ:Personal

NE:...Arraseo.I'll just have my cousin perform today I guess.Stop by if you can^^~

EJ: I'll try.Mian.

END CONVO

 

I put my phone away and studied this Jong Dae kid.He looks like someone I know, but I can't put my hand on it.

"Do you know where hyung would be Jong Dae ah?"

"Chingu."

"Chingu?With his...?" He just nodded his head.

"Neh...chingu." he confirmed.I was going to say something, but I heard his stomach growl.Poor kid.How long has he been out here?I stood up and offered him my hand.

"Kaja Jong Dae ah!" I say with a smile.

"Wae?" he asked me."

"Pegopayo!I don't want to eat alone either!Will you eat with me?Do you not want to eat with noona?" I ask him.I heard his stomach growl again.

"Ani!I'll...go with noona!Kaja!" he took off and we ran to the closest restaurant to fill up his stomach.

"Slow down Jong Dae!The food isn't going to run away!" I tell him.

"Arraseo noona." he gave me a cute smile.I ordered some dessert for him too.After he was done eating, we walked around for a while.

"Do you think hyung is looking for you?" I ask him.

"Mollayo.Hyung is always busy." he told me.

"Eh??Too busy to make sure you- AIsh nevermind.Do you remember where you live?Noona will take Jong Dae ah home.It's already...Omona!11:24 p.m!"

"Hyung said if I ever get lost, ask a non su-su-suspicious person to help me."

"Am I a non suspicious person Jong Dae ah?"

"Ani!Not suspicious at all!" I walked him home.I could tell he was getting very tired though and it was very cold.I put my hoody on him and gave him a piggy back ride home.His house is far from my apartment complex.I guess I won't be going to school tomorrow.I have a feeling I'll be very tired.As I was getting towards our target, I woke him up and asked him if he was sure it was the house.

"Neh noona!" he jumped off my back and dragged me to the door.He rang the doorbell and we could hear someone tripping and running.

"That's hyung.He's very pabo." Jong Dae giggled.When I see this hyung of his, I'm going to give him a nagging of a lifetime!The door opened.

"JONGDAE!!WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!I WAS LOOKING-" I looked at his hyung and was surprised.

"Nam Woohyun?"

"Jung Eunji???What are you doing here?" he asked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS:D

Sorry i haven't been updating in forever.But I shall try harder!I'm getting my laptop fixed, but i dunno if i should just get a new laptop.It keeps turning offTT TT

I hope I still have some supporters!Again, I promise to try to update as much as I can!

Comment and subscribe!<3<3

Xian_Love<3<3