Chapter 9

I love you, I do

EUNJI POV

I was walking to school when I heard someone calling for me.

"EUNJIIII!!!" I turned around and saw that it was Minhyuk oppa.

"Oh oppa. Gwenchana?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that you need to wait for me! Nobody will think we're going out if we don't go to school together!" he nagged at me.

"Aish arraseo arraseo." I grumbled.

"Thanks for helping me out though...you don't know how much you're saving me. I owe you sooo much."

"Gwenchana oppa. I don't really mind." I said lazily.

"Until I get my dad to understand me, I have to burden you..." he muttered. I felt his presence slip away from me. I turned back and looked at him, sulking and sitting on the ground like a child who has done something wrong. It was rather...cute? I'm not really into guys like a lot of other girls. I love my singing, but when Minhyuk asked me to help him, I couldn't say no!

"Aigoo!!Oppa!Get off the ground!" I said, trying to get him up.

"No...I'll just burden you. You don't need to help me anymore Eunji! i feel so  bad. you probably have a guy you like right??" he asked, looking up at me with a cute pout on his face.

When he mentioned 'a guy you like' Woohyun came into me head for some reason. I just nodded it off. I'm here to be Minhyuk's girlfriend no matter what. Minhyuk's dad doesn't believe he'll have what it takes to get into the music field and that it's not a life supporting job. He also believes that Minhyuk wouldn't be able to support anybody or get a girlfriend, or a wife in that matter, with the "career path that will lead to disaster". I too am aspiring to become a singer, and I felt as though his father stabbed me in in the heart as well. Minhyuk oppa's dad is definitely not one of the nicest or supporting fathers around.

"I do." I told him. He looked very sad. I crouched down to his level, as if he were a child.

"I don't mind that it's a fake like either. Minhyukkie oppa is very handsome, so I'm okay with it! And besides...WHAT YOUR FATHER HAD SAID REALLY TICKED ME OFF. BEING IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS TAKES AS MUCH AS EFFORT AS PUNCHING DOWN NUMBERS IN AN OFFICE, MAYBE IT EVEN TAKES A LITTLE MORE WORK. I SWEAR, IF HE DOESN'T GET IT INTO HIS THICK SKULL OF HIS, I WILL SCREAM MY OCTIVE PRACTICES IN HIS EAR UNTIL HE BECOMES DEAF AND-" Minhyuk stood up and hugged me.

"Thanks Eunji." he smiled.

"No problem!" I returned his smile. He grabbed my hand and we walked to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They're so cute together!"

"I wish I had a girlfriend like Eunji!"

"I swear if the girl wasn't Eunji unnie, I wouldn't be approving of Minhyuk oppa's girlfriend!"

We have been the talk of the school ever since we started hanging out. minhyuk always made sure to be by me, and I always made sure to stick close to his side. After school, we normally go to his house, or to his Dad's work place and try to persuade him to let Minhyuk continue his dreams. So far, our only accomplishment was that he let Minhyuk finish school here, but after he graduates, he's taking over the business.

"Looky looky! It's the couple of the century!!" Hyungsik teased.

"Yah!Shut up!" Minhyuk said. I just laughed. I was already used to the teasing and whispering rumors that was happening.

"Noona, I heard that you guys are going to get married?! Is that true?" Sungjae asked me.

"Ehh?Aniyoo!" I laughed.

"Good!Because when Minhyuk and you are done, you're going to be mine!Naekkeo ha-ja~ Naego neol srang hae, eo?~" he sang, while dancing to Infinite's Be Mine. I swear this kid is too cute!

"Ehh?You wouldn't leave me for him right?I'm definitely the better man." Minhyuk teased.

"At least I'm taller!"

"YAH!" They continued to bicker and tease eachother. I was just laughing at those two.

"Hey...Eunji noona." Ilhoon said, tapping my shoulder.

"Nehh?" I said, watching the two children wrestle each other.

"That guy wants to talk to you." he whispered. Guy??I looked in the direction in which Ilhoon was pointing and saw Woohyun leaning against the wall, giving me a small smile and a wave.What does he want??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOHYUN POV

I saw Eunji walk to school with that Minhyuk guy once again. It's like they are attached to eachother or something. It really irritated me, and I was beyond annoyed. I was even more annoyed with all the whispering and worshiping of the "couple of the century, MinJi". I watched as she walked over to me, she had an expression I couldn't describe. Maybe I should back off. She belongs to Minhyuk now, no matter how much I dislike it.

"What's up." she said, leaning on the same wall as me.

"I just wanted to say hello. We haven't talked in a while."

"We talked?" she asked me. I looked at her and was surprised. I didn't know she could be like this. Her face had 'I don't care' written all over it! I didn't know what to say! Maybe she was like all those other girls...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!! Phew!

heheh mian for taking so long!I'm writing another story right now too^^~

Hope you guys enjoy the update!

If you are new to my story, please subscribe!

If you are enjoying my updates, please comment^^~

This is Xian_Love<3<3