Chapter 13

I love you, I do

So I guess I'll just be rewriting the chapter^^~

Enjoy~~

                                                                                                  EUNJI POV                                           

I waited for those two guys by the central plaza. I was looking through my phone and deleting some of the old stuff I had kept.

"NOONNAAAAA~!!!!" I heard someone shout. I look up and see Sungjae in the sea of people, waving at me like a crazy maniac. i look around him and see the top of Minhyuk oppa's head. Hmm...Sungjae is right, he needs to drink more milk. I watched Sungjae as he was running towards me, knocking people down as they bumped into him. As he was engulfing me in a bear hug, Minhyuk came running afterwards as well.

"YAH!!GET OFF OF HER!" Minhyuk oppa shouted.

"Anianianianiani!" Sungjae whined.

"Noona! Bogoshipda!!!" He said looking at me.

"Aigoo I missed you too Sungjae."

"See hyung. She said she misses ME. Not YOU. MEMEMEME!" He sang.

"She was probably saying that because she was getting annoyed of you. I would have too." Minhyuk mumbled.

"HYUNG! THAT HURT MY FEELINGS!" Sungjae cried as he over dramatically placed his hands over his heart. He then grabbed my hand and began walking.

"Come on noona. We don't hang out with napeun namjas. We're too cool for them!" Sungjae proudly said.

"Aish this kid..."

~~~~~~

We were walking around the city, just window shopping and trying on stuff that we like. We walked into this one store and Sungjae saw a pair of matching shirts.

"Noona Noona! Look over there! Isn't that cute??" He happily shouted. A store owner walked over to us after hearing Sungjae's comment.

"Ahh, you two look very cute together! Why don't you buy the shirt for her young man?" she asked.

"Aniya." Sungjae said suddenly, which surprised me. He normally tells everyone that I'm his girlfriend or that I'm his future wife. Instead he walked over to Minhyuk oppa and nudged him over to me.

"These two are the couple ma'am." He sang.

"Oh jinja?? Well young lady, you have a very handsome boyfriend. Tell you what, if you can do something for me, I'll give you each a free shirt!" She told us.

"Should we do it?" Minhyuk oppa asked me.

"Well, it is free. You can't be too picky about it."

"Arraso Arraso."

"Okay, we'll do it." I told her.

"Good!That's very good! Young man over there, you can also help out as well." the sales lady chirped.

"Jinja? Yay!I'm getting a free shirt!" Sungjae exclaimed.

She walked over to us and we all huddled close. She told us what we were supposed to do. Minhyuk oppa opposed it at first, but Sungjae was saying he was being a party pooper and that I would dump him for being such a pansy.

"Jeez hyung, you whine like an old man, you complain like an old man, you're condition is like an old man,-"

"Sungjae...you better shut up or I'm going to-"

"Oh! And you're temper is like an old man's. I bet you that you can't even get five people. I'm definitely getting more than you hyung.  Jwesonghamnida imo. My hyung is very lame. He's just scared that he's going to get pummeled into the ground by his dongsaeng right in front of his girlfriend." Sungjae said, giving the sales lady a 90 degree bow.

"Aniya aniya, gwenchana." she replied back, also bowing. They just kept bowing back and forth with eachother, which was pretty funny.

"AISH!!FINE! I'LL DO IT! BUT SUNGJAE, YOU'LL BE THE ONE WHO IS GETTING PUMMELED TO THE GROUND!" Minhyuk oppa shouted. I just chuckled. They get so childish over the smallest things. Minhyuk oppa then looked at me, as well as Sungjae.

"You too!" they both said.

"Bwoh??"

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!" They both shouted at me, then they ran off to who knows where, gathering customers with the advertisements the lady gave us. Of course Minhyuk oppa and Sungjae would be getting a lot of attention from the females, they are very handsome. I couldn't help but feel a little, just a little, jealous over the attention they were giving to them. Normally they'd be bickering and playing around me, but I knew there was nothing i could do about it. This is for something free afterall.

I saw a group of guys walking in another direction and decided to give them a pamphlet. I tapped the shoulder of the guy who was closest to me.

"Uh excuse me." I said.

"Yeah?" he said turning around. I gasped. Not this guy again.

"Eunji." he said.

"Woohyun." We gave eachother a long glare. Then I felt someone pounce on my back.

"Noona!!" Sungjong cried. I turned my attention away from that guy and faced Sungjong.

"Hey Sungjong. What are you doing here?" Sungjong coughed, then looked at his hyungs in the back, who were giving me everything but nice looks.

"Well, after you left, the hyungs decided to go out. Are you doing something right now? DO you want to hang out with us? They're always boring and never do anything fun. All we've done is walk around town and they've been flirting with every single girl they pass. my hyungs are so lame." Sungjong whined. I think Sungjong and Sungjae would make great friends. They love to tease they're hyungs and they're very bright kids. I wonder why they don't get along.

"Mianhe Sungjong ah. I'm sort of busy right now." I said. He took a look at my hands. I heard snickering in the background.

"So where's your boyfriend?"
"Looks like he didn't want to be around you either."
"Seems like he left her too."

What's up with them? Before I was 'dating' Minhyuk oppa, everything was fine. We were having fun together and we were often with eachother every day, but now, they're acting as if I'm their number one enemy!

I looked at Sungjong and he looked right back up at me. He gave me this pitying look. I felt like he just said, I'm sorry. Sorry for what? he has nothing to apologize for, and what's with that look just now? This is all just hurting my head.

"Eunji??Where are you?"
"EUNJII NOONAA~~" I looked back and saw Minhyuk and Sungjae standing there. They're eyes turned into slits of hatred and they looked tense. I watched as Sungjong walked back over to his hyungs.

"Sungjong." Sungjae spoke up in that low pitched growl voice he rarely used.

"Sungjae hyung." Sungjong said back. Wait...what? Do these two have a past with eachother??

Minhyuk walked over to me and grabbed my wrist.

"We're leaving. NOW." he commanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an update! Comment and subscribe!

It's definitely different from the other chapter I wrote, but it's whatever.

Maybe in the next chapter, you guys will understand their relationship??

hehe until then!

Xian_Love<3<3