Good-Looking Guy

I love you, I do

EUNJI POV

I was going out for a walk around my lovely town.Everything is so pretty that I have to capture it on camera or else something bad might happen to it!I was walking and taking pictures of really nice sceneries.These will be great for my photography class!

I continued walking until I came upon the Gukje Market.My stomach growled and I decided to go to a dokboki stand.

"Ahjumma!3 sticks please!" I tell the woman.

"Arraseo!3 STICKSS!" she screamed to somebody.After I received my yummy snack, I began walking around some more.Waiting for something to catch my eyes.I took lots of pictures actually.These photos would make a nice collage!There were so many people, which made the place look so lively!

I bought some cute little charms too!I also was window shopping.Ok...I bought  some shirts and a really cute skirt!I also got myself a new school skirt because mine was beginning to shrink.I'm so glad they have a stand for school uniforms around here.It was so convenient!I also bought a couple shirt.I don't really know why, but it made me feel happy wearing it.I kept the other shirt in my bag.I can use that as a sleeping shirt!They have pandas on them!So cute!

I took a seat at a bench behind a group of shrieking girls.I couldn't help but listen to what they were saying!

"He was soo cute!"

"I know!!"

"Is he famous or something?I want an autograph with him!"

"Wahh!I want someone like that as my boyfriend!"

"He was too cool!"

I wonder who they were screaming about.I got up from my bench and took more pictures of some random things passing by.

I was walking around when something had caught my eye.Not something, but someone.I didn't know who it was until I saw him.He was surrounded by a bunch of people, laughing and such.

Woah,I thought.A person like that really stands out.

I took out my camera and took a picture.

I'll use this for my photography class!

I put my camera away and walked away.I turned back to look at the guy again.

 

 

Looks like I'll never see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS~

I'm sorry that I had to change up the story a bit if you guys liked the first story TT TT

But I hope you guys still like and will continue to support me!<3

 

<3<3Please comment and subscribe!<3<3

<3Xian_Love<3