Chapter 4

Love is A Waiting Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's another update for you guys, I wanted to say thank you to Ina3403, kjk_lucifer, and sa_1109 for the comment I really appreciate it. 

There will be some grammar errors and some misspelled words, sorry in advance, and thank you for giving this story a chance. See you next update guys

She wakes up in her room feeling very tired. She needs water and as soon as she look to the side, she saw a glass of water. She reaches for the glass and drinks it. She doesn’t remember how she got home and who takes her home.

She feels refreshed after taking a shower and looking at the mirror. Her eyes were red and puffy, looks like she’s crying the whole night. She walks to the kitchen and saw a bowl of soup with a note on the side. “Don’t cry, and Be Happy :)” She smiled at the notes and eat the soup.

“Are you okay?” someone from behind Jihyo said. Jihyo startled and coughed the soup, “Kamjakiyaa!”. “What are you doing here, Sohee-ya?” Jihyo asked her after seeing her sitting at the couch. “I was helping someone helping you Jihyo-ya, why do you sleep in the road?” Sohee answered Jihyo. “Are you drunk or something?” Sohee adds as she walks towards Jihyo. JIhyo can only hang her head after hearing Sohee’s question about last night.

 

Last Night

Jihyo held her tears while crossing the road. She stops just a few steps before the bus station. Someone stood in front of her. “Jihyo-ya!” the figure called and she recognize the voice. She hugs the figure and lets out her emotions.

The figure was Jongkook who recognize her when she crossing the road. He hugs her back and let her cry all she wants because he knows that she has bottled her emotion up. After almost 30 minutes, he hears a faint snore and her breath got back to normal. He pull slightly to see her face and he was greeted by a calm face and both eyes closed. “Cham Jinjja,” Jongkook muttered. He lift her to his car and put her in the passenger seat. “James, put the navigation to Song Jihyo’s house,” Jongkook said to James. “Yes, sir,” James put Jongkook’s car navigation to Jihyo’s house.

They arrived at her apartment. He tried to wake her up but she sleeps like a log. Doesn’t even flinch. Luckily, he knows her unit so he carried her there. As they arrived at her door, he tried to wake her up once again to ask her for the passcode for her door. “Jihyo-ya, what’s your passcode? I need to put you inside.” He shake her shoulder but she didn’t respond. He then tried to think of any number that can relate to her. He put her birthday on and it successfully open the door.

“What a passcode,” he said while going inside her apartment while carrying her. He walks towards the bedroom and puts her there. He called Sohee since she is Jihyo’s best friend. “Hello?” she answered with a hoarse voice. “Ne, Sohee-ssi, did I wake you up?” Jongkook answered her while going out of Jihyo’s bedroom. “Ne, CEO Kim,” she replied. “Can I ask you a favor Sohee-ssi, my friend is drunk, I’ve put her in her bed but she needs to change her clothes, can you come here? You can just sleep here afterward. I’ll grant you a day off tomorrow.” Jongkook said rapidly after not hearing her response to his question. “Ahh, ne CEO Kim, I’ll be there,” Sohee replied with the same hoarse voice. “I’ll text you the unit and passcode, I’ll be gone after making some soup for her,” Jongkook replied and cut the call.

Jongkook arrives at the fridge, looking for ingredients for a soup. “She barely has anything here,” he complained after seeing inside the fridge. He takes out the ingredient for a simple soup. After he’s done with the soup, he went inside her bedroom with a glass of water and a note. He also put a note beside the bowl of soup and inside the fridge, telling her to do grocery.

 

“He cheat on me Sohee-ya,” she said while trying to hide her tears from Sohee. “Hey, don’t be so hard on yourself Jihyo-ya, he was the one who throw a diamond and picked up a stone,” Sohee tried to soothe Jihyo. Sohee walks towards her and goes for a hug which Jihyo accepts.

Sohee pulls out first and asks her, “Are you sure he cheat on you?” Jihyo nodded. “Talk to him, make sure he cheats and broke up with him. You can decide to take your car back or give it to him.” Sohee adds while rubbing Jihyo’s back and turn her around to continue to eat the soup.

“Did you make the soup Sohee-ya?” Jihyo asks after few minutes. Sohee simply shakes her head while she’s in front of the fridge. “Someone whose name can’t be mention take care of you yesterday, why you didn’t invite me yesterday,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter