Chapter 17

Love is A Waiting Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, sorry for another late update, I've been busy taking care of paperwork. but here is another update, and next one is going to be special. Thank you for reading and enjoy :).

Jongkook arrives through the parking lot, seen by his security guard. “Are you okay hyung?” the security asks. “Please don’t start, I’ve already had a bad feeling and I don’t want it to ruin my day,” Jongkook said and enters the elevator.

Jihyo went inside and meet the security guy, “Good morning Director Song,” the security guy greets her. “Morning to you too, have you seen some kind of weird-looking man enters?” Jihyo asks jokingly. The security sense something pretty quickly and laughing really loud. “By your reaction, I think you already sense something, please don’t let him know that I told you that,” Jihyo said and enters the elevator. “My pleasure Mrs. Kim,” he replied and bow to her.

Jongkook arrives at the floor and immediately attracts some attention, especially Somin whose desk is just by the elevator. “Oppa, what happen to you? You seem fine yesterday,” Somin teases him. “Not now Somin-a, I need to get through the day,” Jongkook passes by quickly to reach his desk.

He reached his desk with lots of eyes looking at him. He was greeted with this, “Hyung, HUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kwangsoo loses it once he saw Jongkook with that kind of style. “Hyung, I get that this is my last day, but you didn’t have to do this,” Kwangsoo still laughing quite loud that the whole floor probably heard him. “Hey, I didn’t think that at first, but this is probably my gift for you, for your departure,” Jongkook realize something. “When will you be leaving for Busan?” Jongkook asks.

“Probably tomorrow or the day after, I’ll pack up tomorrow though,” Kwangsoo replied but laughed again after seeing Jongkook. “Have you talked to Jungkook?” Jongkook asks again. “Yeah, I’ll notify him once I’ve boarded the plane,” Kwangsoo returns to work. “Alright then,” Jongkook also get back to work.

 

Lunch arrives quicker than usual. “What do you want to eat Kwangsoo-ya?” Jongkook asks as he shut down his laptop. “I don’t know hyung, I don’t really have the appetite,” Kwangsoo sad tone is back. “Why don’t we eat at one of the best restaurants in Seoul where you’ll never have in Busan,” Jongkook idea got Kwangsoo even sadder. “It will make me miss Seoul more hyung,” Kwangsoo hangs his head low.

“Don’t think it that way, use it as a motivation to come back to Seoul as soon as possible,” Jongkook uses his experience. “Be positive and bring back Sunbin as your girlfriend please,” Jongkook adds. Kwangsoo then brightens up a little with those words.

“Let’s go before the restaurant gets packed,” Jongkook said pulling Kwangsoo to Jihyo’s office. “Why are you bringing me here hyung?” Kwangsoo asks as they stand in front of Jihyo’s office. “She’s the one driving today, so we need to ask her to drive,” Jongkook said without much thought which makes Kwangsoo stunned. “Did you guys live together already?” Kwangsoo asks him. “What?!” Jongkook was confused at Kwangsoo’s question. “Nevermind,” Kwangsoo changes the subject. “Please make her hurry,” Kwangsoo adds.

Jongkook opens the door, “Jihyo-ya, let’s have lunch with Kwangsoo because you’re driving, you’re driving us there,” Jongkook almost drag Jihyo out if she didn’t glare at him. “I’ll wait at the café downstairs, please be hurry,” Jongkook didn’t forget to kiss his girlfriend.

“She’ll pick us up, let’s wait at the lobby Kwangsoo-ya,” Jongkook walks beside him to the elevator.

 

Jihyo was in the middle of doing something important when Jongkook walks in. It breaks her concentration and she needs that to be able to finish the task. But then she got a kiss that melts all the rage inside her and she also remembers that today is Kwangsoo’s last day here which she didn’t want to miss.

She finishes what she needs, picks up the car keys, and walks out of her office to pick up Jongkook and Kwangsoo, Somin was unable to join as she has a meeting with another department.

Jihyo navigates out the parking lot to the lobby just to see Jongkook as the center of attention with his fashion. “Hahahahaha, I forgot I made him like that,” Jihyo said inside the car as she pull to the lobby. Jongkook immediately runs to the passenger side and enters the car, leaving Kwangsoo who barely holds his laugh.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kwangsoo let out the laugh he’s been holding since arriving at the lobby with Jongkook. Jihyo also burst out laughing to join Kwangsoo. “Come on, you are the one who made me like this,” Jongkook gives up looking at both his dongsaeng laughing at him. “You should see their reaction hyung, it was priceless,” Kwangsoo said.

The employee at the lobby has a mixed reaction towards Jongkook’s outfit. There are people who praised him, shocked, disgusted, and even laughed. But Jongkook didn’t feel discouraged as long as Kwangsoo has the best time of his life.

Jihyo drives skilfully through Seoul and they arrived in 15 minutes. It’s a 5-star Hotel which almost everyone knows that it was expensive but it’s worth the experience. “It’s the Hotel that only millionaires went to,” Kwangsoo exclaimed. “It’s the King’s Peninsula Hotel, one of the best Hotels in South Korea,” Jihyo stated.

Jihyo drives to the lobby as Jongkook instructed. There are few employees and one that looks like the General Manager of the Hotel who waited in the lobby. “Let’s enjoy this one,” Jongkook said before getting out and greeted by the employee waiting. Jihyo and Kwangsoo got so suspicious that they are not even moving an inch.

“Aren’t you going out?” Jongkook asks by opening his door again. The GM was quite shocked looking at the owner dressed like that. “Please don’t say anything regarding my fashion today, it’s for my friend,” Jongkook said to the GM and walks inside. Jihyo and Kwangsoo walk slowly towards the entry while they are being guided by one of the employees.

Jongkook who already seating in the Hotel restaurant waits for Jihyo and Kwangsoo accompanied by the GM, Yang Sechan. “Is there anything I should know Hyung?” Sechan asks Jongkook who just stare at the surrounding. “How are you Sechan-a? Everything’s fine?” Jongkook asks the standing man beside him. “Yes, hyung, never been better,” Sechan said. Sechan was the new employee at the Hotel when it first run. Sechan was assigned to accompany Jongkook and His family while they’re staying at the Hotel.

Sechan was funny, polite, and respectful towards Jongkook and his family. Sechan didn’t know that he was accompanying the owner of the hotel. Jongkook got so happy that he got close to Sechan, and in three years, Sechan become the General Manager of the Hotel.

Jihyo and Kwangsoo enters the Restaurant being guided by the employee. They got so confused and finally join Jongkook at the table. “I should prepare the appetizer, excuse me, sir,” Sechan said and walks towards the kitchen.

“Why? What? How?” both of the speechless of what would come out of Jongkook’s mouth. “What?” Jongkook is also confused with those two being awkward. “I mean why those guys greet you like you own this hotel? And who is that guy who stands beside you just now?” Kwangsoo asks a series of questions to Jongkook.

“He’s been close with Somin, but I think Somin already has a boyfriend right?” Jongkook answers his second question. “I think Somin didn’t know his true identity yet, because he hates people who only look at him by the wealth or job,” Jongkook adds. By the time Jongkook finished talking, the food starts to arrive. Starts with Crayfish and Cauliflower Puree as the appetizer.

“What is this hyung? How can I get full with this portion? And look at noona, she’s not satisfied,” Kwangsoo protested. “It’s a full course meal Kwangsoo-ya, be patient, but please enjoy this first,” Jongkook said and take his spoon to start eating. Jihyo who got really confused starts eating as well.

In seconds, Jihyo finished her plate. “Hey, you should enjoy it not ravaging it, it takes a while before they serve the main course,” Jongkook got slightly angry. “It’s too delicious oppa, I can’t stop eating it and the serving is too small,” Jihyo retorts back.

Jongkook finishes last, and the main course is served right away. “It’s the Grilled Pork Spareribs for Kwangsoo-ssi,” Sechan said as the food served in front of Kwangsoo. “It’s the Pork Tenderloin with Date and Cilantro relish, with mashed potato and green beans on the side for Jihyo-ssi,” Sechan served the food himself. “And Fillet Mignon with red wine sauce, fries, and salad on the sides for Jongkook-ssi,” Jongkook food served. “Please enjoy,” Sechan adds and walks away.

“This is my kind of serving,” Jihyo excited and starts to eat first. Kwangsoo who is still confused is hesitant to eat the food. “What happen Kwangsoo-ya?” Jongkook notices he’s not eating. “You still haven’t answered my first question hyung,” Kwangsoo said. “Someone is promised to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter