Chapter 15

Love is A Waiting Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here it is, another update for you guys, I have written a few chapters ahead and I wanted to add some to this one, would you like to see me write some or not? Please let me know but for now, enjoy this update. I'll probably add a massive time jump in a few chapters, be ready. 

Jongkook almost went out of control, if his phone didn’t ring, Jongkook was already on route to kissing her neck. He gets disturbed by his phone. “I think you need to answer that Oppa,” Jihyo said, breaking the kiss. Jongkook curses the caller in his mind when he picks up the call. “Yeoboseyo?” Jongkook answer the call.

“Hyung, I’m on my way to your apartment, let me crash in yours tonight,” Jungkook said on the other line. “I was doing some project with my friends for the finals and tomorrow morning we’ll be presenting it,” Jungkook adds, didn’t let his hyung reply. “Jungkook-a, wait a minute,” Jongkook finally reply.

“My brother wanted to stay here tonight, are you okay with that Jihyo-ya?” Jongkook asks the woman seating on the sofa, still mesmerized by the kiss they had. Jihyo just nods as a reply to Jongkook. “But I’ll have a guest, is that fine?” Jongkook asks Jungkook.

“I just need to sleep, and I’ll be there in a few hours,” Jungkook reply. “Alright then, be safe Jungkook-a,” Jongkook bid his brother goodbye and disconnect the call. “Let’s have a shower and rest Jihyo-ya,” Jongkook said to Jihyo which she got shocked at his sentence.

“Oppa! We’re just.. Ehh,” Jihyo stutters as to what she wanted to say. She didn’t want this relationship to be based on lust. “No, we’re not doing that, you can take a shower first and I’ll prepare my clothes for you, but you’ll definitely sleep with me tonight,” Jongkook said with a smirk in his lips after saying the last sentence.

“Okay,” Jihyo said knowing that Jongkook is on the same page with her. Didn’t want to go further without any safety, which is a ring on their finger, their wedding ring. Jihyo goes to the bathroom and Jongkook goes to his closet looking for a pajama or something for her. Jongkook went with a matching sweater and jogger for her.

“Jihyo-ya, I’ll put it in the bed, let me know if you have finished dressing up,” Jongkook shout from the bathroom door. “Ne Oppa,” Jihyo reply. Jongkook went out and tries to work at his office, which was just on the left of his bedroom.

After 25 minutes, Jihyo went out of the bedroom to find Jongkook. She heard a rustilng sound from the room on the left with the door slightly open. She approaches the door and finds Jongkook reading some paper in his hands and his eyes on the monitor on his desk.

“Oppa, why are you working?” Jihyo asks while leaning on the door. “Ah, I was waiting for you to finish,” Jongkook stands up, leaves the paper, and approaches the freshly showered Jihyo. Jongkook closes the gap and gives Jihyo’s lip a peck before continuing to kiss her further. “I might be going to be addicted to this,” Jongkook points to her lips. “This oversized sweater looks good on you, it’s cute,” Jongkook said while checking at her.

Jihyo gave his shoulder a smack, “Your turn to shower now, I’ll be waiting on the bed,” Jihyo winks to Jongkook which caught Jongkook by surprise before he went to the bathroom.

Jongkook went out of the bathroom looking fresh with his wet hair, looking very y from Jihyo’s perspective. “I’ll clean up the office first and join you,” Jongkook said while drying his hair with a towel. “Okay, I hope I’m not asleep the moment you come to bed,” Jihyo said and yawns. “I got you, don’t fight it then,” Jongkook smile at her.

 

Jihyo gave up and finally reached the dreamland the moment Jongkook enter his bedroom. Jihyo looks very peaceful, looking beautiful. Jongkook could very well be satisfied if he was to wake up every day, for the rest of his life, looking at her face. He was disturbed by the sound of his apartment door being open, meaning Jungkook has just arrived. He kisses her forehead and went out to greet Jungkook.

“Long day huh?” Jongkook asks from the kitchen as soon as he saw Jungkook enters the living room. “Yup, who’s your guest hyung?” Jungkook asks as he makes himself comfortable on the sofa. “It’s my girlfriend,” Jongkook said and give Jungkook a warm cup of tea.

“I hope you don’t mind by not freaking her out tomorrow morning,” Jongkook adds to the surprised men. Jungkook didn’t stop blinking. “I’ll be gone before you know it, but hope you don’t mind if I join your breakfast, hehehe,” Jungkook said while laying his body down across the whole sofa.

Jongkook stands up and retrieves a blanket inside his bedroom. “Here, good night,” Jongkook lay it on Jungkook’s body and went back to his bedroom. He didn’t forget to lock the door in case his brother wanted to mess with him.

Jongkook went on the bed and put his hand below Jihyo’s head. His movement was sensed by Jihyo, which she got closer to hug him. They went to sleep feeling peaceful and happier.

 

Jongkook wakes up at the same time every day without any alarm. He removes his arm carefully which got a hold from Jihyo, who got slightly disturbed. “Eoddiga oppa?” Jihyo said half-asleep. “I’ll be going for my morning run, I’ll be back with a breakfast,” Jongkook said while patting her head to let her go back to sleep, which she does.

Jongkook wakes Jungkook up and drags him to his morning run.

Jongkook finishes his run after an hour with Jungkook looking like a zombie. Jungkook goes straight to the fridge while Jongkook goes to his bedroom, checking the sleeping lady and taking a shower.

He went out of the bathroom topless and water dripping from his hair. Jihyo is already awake, sitting straight on the bed. “Eo? You’re awake Jihyo-ya,” Jongkook said while dying his hair. Jihyo turns to the topless man which Jihyo quickly covers her eyes to prevent her from seeing a sculpture. “Oppa, you should wear something before you go out of the bathroom, I don’t want to see that,” Jihyo lies which Jongkook just let out a little chuckle.

“You should wash up while I prepare the breakfast,” Jongkook said after drying his hair. He didn’t forget to give her a quick kiss and went out to the kitchen.

Jungkook can be seen munching on sausage from the fridge. “Hey, can’t you wait for another minute, I was about to make breakfast,” Jongkook said, getting out some eggs, bacon, and bread. “I was too hungry hyung after the run,” Jungkook keep munching.

“Make a pancake batter for me Jungkook-a,” his hyung said while frying an egg and bacon. Jungkook quickly made it and put it on the side of the pan. Jongkook then switch to making a pancake which he got called from Kwangsoo.

He put it on speaker when the line got connected, “Kwangsoo-ya, you’re on speaker, I’m with my brother right now, what’s up?”, “Hyung, we need to talk very soon, there's something happening,” Kwangsoo said. Jongkook who got confused pull out his iPad and asks James to pull out CCTV around the office. “What do you mean Kwangsoo-ya?” Jongkook asks because he doesn’t find anything unusual in the office.

“Just go to the office as fast as you can hyung, we’ll talk there,” Kwangso said and cut the call. Jongkook then look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter