Chapter 11

Love is A Waiting Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a random update for you guys, and Welcome to the new subscribers who recently subscribe to my story, hope you enjoying the story so far, don't forget to put a comment down below about my story, how it should be, and some suggestions might be a good one, Thank you, everyone, who read my story, have a good week, Peace ^^

It’s 9 PM and Jongkook is far from tired, he then gets an idea to go to the gym. He changes the navigation to the gym in Gangnam.

He arrives after 15 minutes of driving. He owns a personal locker there, so he doesn’t actually need to bring any clothes to the gym. He does have his own gym but it's way over at Yongsan, so he decided to go to his other gym. He arrives there, greeted by one of the staff. “Good evening sir,” the staff greets him. Jongkook pulls out ship card. “Your brother is here too, sir,” the staff said after scanning ship card.

“Thank you,” Jongkook tries to read the staff’s nametag, “Jaehyun-ssi,” Jongkook calls his name. “My pleasure sir,” Jaehyun bows.

Jongkook then walks to his locker to change into his workout clothes and puts his headphone on. He then walks to the bench press where his brother is seated there, resting after his set.

“Eo?! Hyung, what are you doing here?” Jungkook got surprised to see his brother in the gym. “I just happened to be around the area, and I’ve missed my gym session recently, so yeah, here I am,” Jongkook signals Jungkook to take turns using the bench. Jongkook does his set and takes turns with his brothers and then soon becomes a 2-hour gym session for both of them.

“How are you, my brother? Everything fine?” Jongkook asks his brother who was drinking after doing his final set. “Before you came, everything is great, but I think I regret coming here today, I’m dead tired right now,” Jungkook said and take a seat on the floor. “Hahaha, sorry not sorry, let’s eat something because a workout is not done before you eat,” Jongkook pulls his brother from the floor and walks to the bathroom to take shower.

“What do you want to eat after the workout Jungkook-a?” Jongkook asks the man coming out of the gym. “I don’t know hyung, steak sandwich is quite appetizing right now,” Jungkook shrugs. “Steak sandwich it is,” Jongkook grabs his brother's shoulder and walks together to his car. “I think the restaurant is just there hyung,” Jungkook points out to the restaurant that has the best steak sandwich in the area. “Yeah, just let me put this inside,” Jongkook put his bag inside his car and then walks towards the restaurant.

They order and wait for the food to come. Then they start to eat like they haven’t eaten for a week. They start devouring the fries, the two sandwiches they ordered, each, and even drink the milkshake. “Wahh, I feel like my energy is back now hyung,” Jungkook loosens up his limbs by shaking them. “Let’s go back to your apartment, and let me crash in yours just this night,” Jongkook leans in Jungkook shoulder. “Alright, you take the sofa,” Jungkook said and walks to his car.

They take their own car to Jungkook’s apartment. Jongkook rarely sleeps in Jungkook place because is really designed for just one person. It's midnight and his apartment is 30 minutes drive.

 

On the other side of the city, Jihyo and Sohee are having the time of their life. They are currently in a Karaoke room after having dinner in a nearby restaurant. Jihyo is singing her heart out while Sohee is her backing vocal. Jihyo is standing while Sohee is seating and holding an invincible mic.

After a few songs almost got banned if she got caught singing it live, they tried to get their breath back. Jihyo is lying on the sofa while Sohee is seating on the floor with her back on the foot of the sofa. It was a mess but they enjoyed it. Jihyo just needs to let out her stress by singing even though her voice is not suited for singing. But, hey, she got the confidence.

“Let’s go back Sohee-ya, I have a meeting tomorrow with the marketing department,” Jihyo said, standing up and trying to fix her hair, after headbanging in the last 2 songs. “Okay,” Sohee replied, trying to stand up on her own, which she failed. “Alright, alright, let me help you,” Jihyo tried. She barely stands by herself and now she tried to help Sohee. They both ended up on the floor.

Just after the dinner which they already got a little tipsy, Jihyo text Kwangsoo to go and help them if they got into trouble later. When Kwangsoo received the text, he was still with Jongkook, eating dinner in Haha’s restaurant. But he didn’t tell Jongkook, in case Jongkook got mad at Jihyo and leave Jihyo for good.

Kwangsoo is already seating inside the Karaoke room for the last 10 minutes. He shakes his head countless times seeing his nonna make a mess of herself and her best friend.

Kwangsoo helps his noona first to stand up and then helps Sohee up. Guides both of them to Jihyo’s car. Kwangsoo drives both of them to Jihyo’s apartment which was greeted by Somin in the lobby, to help Jihyo and Sohee change to clean clothes before going to bed.

After putting both humans on the bed, Somin came out of the apartment and walks to her car in the parking lot, greeted by Kwangsoo who was already waiting at the car hood. They both got into the car and drive to each other home. Kwangsoo got off first because he’s a passenger.

 

 

Before going Home, at Jihyo's Office

Jihyo got a message from her ex saying that her car is actually stolen and he didn’t want to pay her back. This makes her stress level double. And he makes it worse by saying that she cannot fulfill his needs which is the he had but she wanted to make it safe by putting a ring on her finger. And she didn’t even kiss him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter