Chapter 22

Love is A Waiting Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is another update in the middle of my quite busy schedule, I feel excited again to continue this one. Should I continue this or start a new one? I hope you guys are well and healthy in the midst of this pandemic. No double read this one so there will some grammatical error and typos. Hope to see you guys very soon ^^. (I read and reply every comment you leave down below and I feel excited every time someone comment on it. Thank you very much) 

There she is, the child she saw in the hospital few weeks ago. The one she fall in love the moment Jihyo saw her. Jisoo. Jihyo just stand at the door, ignoring Jongkook who has trying to call her name.

“Hey, take a seat, and she’ll explain why she is here,” Jongkook guide Jihyo to the sofa, in front of Jisoo. “I mean, wha-, I don-, I can’t,” Jihyo just stuttering, didn’t know what to say.

Jongkook sits beside her and hold her hand. “You can start,” Jongkook said to Jisoo who has not said a word to them. “I was trying to go to Imo’s office,” Jisoo pointing at Jihyo. “But you are not at the office and Sohee Imo said I should see Jongkook samchon, and here I am, waiting for Jihyo Imo and talking to Jongkook samchon for 30 minutes,” Jisoo finished talking. But Jihyo didn’t say anything.

“Okay, do you have anything to say to her? Jisoo-ya,” Jongkook asks her. He knows what Jisoo’s intention is but he let her explain herself. “I wanted to thank Jihyo Imo for paying my mother’s hospital bill and my school as well, I know you said that if I’ve ever need anything, I could’ve just said to the manager and he will try to speak to you and maybe I’ll receive it,” Jisoo stops for a few seconds.

“My mother just passed away few days ago, I got helped from the manager and all my mother’s friends, but I said to him not to tell you and I’ll tell you myself,” Jisoo’s eyes glistening. “I am sad but happy at the same time,” Jongkook got confused at that statement but he still let her continue.

“I am sad that my mother passed away and left me with my brother alone, but I’m happy that my mother doesn’t have to feel the pain she’s been having since the accident, yeah, I thanked to Jongkook Samchon for talking to me while waiting for Imo,” Jisoo smile with her apparent sad eyes.

Jihyo immediately shed a few tears and Jongkook knows that she’ll cry after hearing Jisoo’s words, so he stayed beside her. “How could you live, study, and taking care of your brother at the same time?” Jihyo stuttering but managed to said the full sentence. Jisoo just replied with a huge smile, making Jihyo quite confused.

“That’s where the handsome Samchon will take care of,” Jongkook said with his happy tone. “They, Jisoo and Joon-I, will live with me, under the care of Seokjin Hyung and his wife while I’m working,” Jongkook starts to explain to his girlfriend. “But they are welcome to visit my office anytime, maybe after school,” Jongkook smile at his shocked, full of tears, girlfriend.

Jihyo goes for a tight hug. “I know you love the idea, and Jisoo come here asking for a help, I didn’t have a reason to not help her you know,” Jongkook caressing her hair. “Maybe a practice for our future ones,” Jongkook hinted and Jihyo lift her head instantly.”I love that idea,” Jihyo smiled.

 

Jiheon comes in with the food. “The food is here,” Jiheon said not knowing what really happen few minutes before. “Thank you Jiheon-a, just place it on the table, and what about your lunch?” Jongkook takes over while asking his assistant. “It’s already at my table,” Jiheon replied and take herself out while bowing to the three of them.

“When will your brother finishes his school? We should pick him up and we’ll start moving to my apartment,” Jongkook said while setting up the table while the girls are giggling about something. “Come on guys, don’t have fun without me,” Jongkook faking a sulk with his tone and face.

“it’s nothing Oppa, just girl things you know,” Jihyo defend herself. “Let’s eat and pick Joon up from school,” Jongkook eats first and the girls followed.

 

The three are on the way to pick Joon up from school. He was still in 2nd grade and he was one of the smartest boys in his class said Jisoo. But Joon sometimes got bullied because of his clothes and because of his mother rarely pick him up. Jisoo often looking sad after school and Joon only speaks to his sister and ask her not to tell their mother.

“That’s not good,” Jongkook said while driving. “We’ll change that, I’ll be the one who pick him up after school so Jisoo can focus on her study,” Jihyo said with determination. “Yeah, we can take turns on picking him up after school, so Jisoo can focus on her school, we can also pick you up if you don’t mind,” Jongkook navigates through traffic.

“That’s fine, I can go home alone and I do have additional class, so the schedule is changing every day,” Jisoo sounds flat but her face slightly glows because of her new ‘parents’.

They arrive at his school, Jisoo got off the car and walks towards the school lobby while Jongkook and Jihyo waits in the car because they didn’t want to scare Joon. “I feel excited about this oppa,” Jihyo smiles widely and Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter