Chapter 2

Love is A Waiting Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you see this chapter, that means you're following this story which I appreciate. Thank you to all the subscribers, stay healthy, and be happy. I'll try to update regularly without losing the quality. Thank you guys once again. 

Let me ask you guys reader a question, comment below, what's the most possible spartace theory you've ever heard or seen? 

Hyunwoo, the one Jongkook paid the tuition fee, has just finished his class and has nothing to do. So, he decided to visit his samchon at work. He called his samchon. “Where are you samchon?” Hyunwoo ask while he was ordering some take-out for him and Jongkook. “I’m at my office Hyunwoo-ya, are you okay? It’s unusual for you to call me during office hours,” Jongkook replied while still fixating his gaze on the paper in front of him. “I’ll be there in 30 minutes samchon, don’t go anywhere,” Hyunwoo said while walking towards the bus station. “Okay, be safe Hyunwoo-ya,” Jongkook replied and ended the call.

“James, grant permission to Hyunwoo to my office,” Jongkook order James to grant the elevator access for Hyunwoo when he arrives at the building. “On it sir,” James replied.

After 40 minutes, Hyunwoo arrives at the building Jongkook said he was working at. 10 minutes ago he received a text from Jongkook telling him to go directly into the elevator and do not talk to the front desk. Hyunwoo remembered the text and go straight to the elevator. He was confused when he arrived at the card-scan machine where you need to scan your employee card to get access. But as soon as Hyunwoo arrives in front of the scanner, the gate opened by itself. ‘Maybe samchon gave the security the order to open the gate when I’m arriving’ he thinks in his head with slight confusion.

Hyunwoo enter one of the elevators and he forgot to ask which floor he needs to press. But the elevator starts moving without any button being pressed. Hyunwoo is now panicked that he could get lost and dragged outside without meeting his samchon. He starts holding the plastic bag tightly, the one that contained their lunch. The elevator door opened and revealing Sohee sitting at her desk.

She was quite confused about how someone got here when Jongkook never told her, he would be having a guest, so she stands up and asked him a question. “How can I help you, sir? Are you lost or something?” but before Hyunwoo can answer her question, the door to Jongkook's office opens by itself. “He’s my guest Sohee-ya, let him in,” Jongkook voice can be heard by both of them. “Nee” Sohee replied and bow to Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo bows back to her and walks towards Jongkook's office with a confused look on his face. “Samchon!” Hyunwoo greets Jongkook and walks toward him with open arms as if asking him for a hug. Jongkook stands up and hugs him back. “How was the study?” Jongkook ask as he pulled away from the hug. “Never better,” Hyunwoo replied with a huge smile on his face. “Let’s have lunch samchon, I bought you a steak sandwich,” he adds as he showed him the plastic bang he place on the table.

After having lunch together and catching up with each other, Hyunwoo bid goodbye as he needs to go to his part-time job near the university. Jongkook walks him to the door and waves at him. “Next time you see him, just let him in, he always asks me first if I’m in the office or not,” Jongkook told Sohee, so next time she would not have to trouble herself asking Hyunwoo the question. “Ne, CEO Kim” Sohee replied as she bow to him. Just before she sits back, Jongkook turns around and asks her, “Aren’t you done yet? It's already 5,” Jongkook asked as he looked at his watch. “Aahh, I still have some appointment to be scheduled, CEO Kim,” she replied while pointing to her computer. “Alright, don’t call me CEO Kim, just Jongkook-ssi is fine,” Jongkook said. “Nee,” she replied as she sits back down and turn back to the computer screen. Jongkook loved being the leader of a company but hates the title if people call him that especially the people who know his real identity.

 

As his office door closed, the elevator opened, showing Jihyo who wants to take Sohee for dinner. “What are you doing here?” Sohee asked her in a whispered voice. “Let’s have dinner together,” Jihyo replied with her normal voice and a smile on her face. Sohee eyes widened as she hear Jihyo’s reply and put her finger in asking Jihyo to shut up. “WHAT? I thought the CEO is having a meeting outside?” Jihyo asks with a louder voice. “You know what, let’s just go,” Sohee drag her to the elevator after turning off her computer and grab her bag. Jihyo just followed her with a huge smile on her face.

“Don’t you have a boyfriend Jihyo-ya?” Sohee asks as soon as the elevator door closes. “I have, why?” Jihyo replied with a questioning look on her face. Sohee let out a sigh, “Please stop bothering me then, ask your boyfriend to on dinner with you,” Sohee looked at her with an annoyed and tired face. “And please stop coming to my desk unannounced,” Sohee adds with a stern voice making Jihyo feel quite bad for teasing her earlier. “Okay, but I don’t think I can promise on the latter,” Jihyo replied and run as soon as the elevator door opens, avoiding Sohee slaps and burst. “YA!” Sohee shouts wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter