Chapter 24

Love is A Waiting Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here it is, the final chapter. I don't know if this satisfy all of you about the ending since my schedule just opens up a little. I hope you guys like it and please comment how you feel about it. I have few ideas i want to write about but in the meantime, i'll be a good reader to my fellow writer in here. Enjoy ^^

“I felt nervous,” Jongkook said while looking at his twin in the mirror, looking sharp with his tuxedo and bow tie. “It will be fine, but please don’t mess it up,” Donghoon answers from behind. Jongkook turns around, facing Donghoon, “I have never felt this way before,” Jongkook rubbing his stomach. “Of course, it’s because you’ve never done it before and you’re doing it with one of the most beautiful women in Korea, hyung,” Donghoon tries to comfort him but no avail as Jongkook keeps pacing around the waiting room.

He hasn’t seen his partner since last week. It is her demand as she wanted to surprise him with her gown. Jongkook had never felt lonely as he is left with Joon and Jisoo. Although Joon sometimes able to make him forget about her, the moment he went inside his bedroom, he felt lonely again and yesterday he cried as he misses her so much. How she would make him warm with her cuddle and remember that he is blessed with her the moment he wakes up.

“Hyung, you will be fine,” Donghoon taps his shoulder. “Samchon!” Joon went inside and went to Jongkook and Jongkook lift him. “What’s up?” Jongkook asks the small gentleman with the same tux as Jongkook. “Jihyo Imo is really pretty,” Joon said with his sparkling eyes. Jongkook stays silent and tears coming out voluntarily. “Don’t cry Samchon, I’ll stay beside you,” Joon wipes his tears and made Jongkook smiles. “Arrasso, thank you Joon-a, I’ll be your best Samchon,” Jongkook hugs Joon tight as he would lose him if he let go.

Jisoo then peeks her head, “Are you ready Samchon?” Jisoo said. “I’m ready, and look at you,” Jongkook sign her to come inside. “You’re so pretty Jisoo-ya, have you seen Jihyo Imo?” Jongkook asks her as she come closer. Donghoon just stand there in silent, thinking that Jisoo could be Dream’s partner later. “Don’t think to far Donghoon-a, you need to step over my body to get my permission,” Jongkook warns him without even looking at Donghoon. “I’m waiting outside hyung, see you at the aisle,” Donghoon went out leaving Jongkook with the kids.

“Hey guys, thank you for being with me the last few months, I’ve been waiting for this day to arrive but right now I’m quite nervous. Thank you, and I want to ask you guys a question,” Jongkook squat down to level his eyes with the kids. “Can I be your father, you legal father?” Jongkook asks their permission to adopt them legally. “And whose going to be our mother?” Joon innocently asks back. “You’ll see, she will be the one who standing with me later,” Jongkook answers. “Appa?” Joon tries to familiarize his tongue to call Jongkook

“Yes, Appa,” Jongkook points to himself. “Okay, I call you Appa,” Joon said and hug Jongkook. “What about you princess?” Jongkook turns to Jisoo who just stand still. “I’d love to,” Jisoo said softly and tears coming out her eyes. “Hey, hey, don’t cry, your make up will be ruined,” Jongkook tries to wipe her tears with his handkerchief.

“Hyung, it’s time,” Kwangsoo peeks his head to inform his hyung. “Alright,” Jongkook answer him and Kwangsoo back to the hall. “Alright guys, we need to go,” Jongkook hugs them and kiss their forehead. “I Love You,” Jongkook said to both of them and walks together to the Hall.

Jongkook enters the hall and walks towards the Aisle. He’s never felt this nervous before and people’s attention is on him. He chuckles when Jaeseok says something funny when he arrives on the aisle. Jongkook didn’t turn around just yet as Jaeseok order him to do so. Jongkook didn’t notice the decoration until now as he was so nervous. It was simple but elegant, plain but beautiful, he realises that this is her creation. This is what his girlfriend has been preparing since Kwangsoo’s wedding.

“The Bride, enter,” Jaeseok as the MC, half shouting to announce that the bride will enter. It startled Jongkook, but he didn’t turn around just yet until Jaeseok sign him to do so.

Jongkook wears a matte black tuxedo with white shirt inside and a bow tie, a black pants to match his tux and a simple back dress shoe. His hair is styled as he’s never done before and he wear a simple make up on his face. He looks fancy, rich, and handsome. He keeps picturing her girlfriend wearing a wedding dress and walking towards him on her father’s arm.

“Jongkook-a,” Jaeseok calls him and he turns to him. Jaeseok signal him that Jihyo is entering. Jongkook turns around and found his girlfriend in her father’s arm walking. His imagination comes true.

Jihyo wears a white, pretty long dress with a veil above her head to cover her face. Her dress is off shoulder, revealing her pretty shoulder he loves. He didn’t realise that his tears are coming out like waterfall, he keeps wiping it away but it ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter