Chapter 23

Love is A Waiting Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Small and short update before I write the Final Chapter, Sorry for a late and long update. Probably next week I'll write the Final chapter. Hopefully it will be a good one. Thank you for reading and subscribing this story. See you very soon

It was Friday morning, the whole squad is on their way to Jongkook’s parents house. Joon is still sleeping since he loves sleeping, Jisoo is looking at the view outside while Jongkook and Jihyo holding each other hand. Jihyo looking at the backseat to make sure they are comfortable.

Jongkook went to the school few days ago to inform the school that Jisoo and Joon will be absent from Friday until next week because of family matter. The school agreed and here they are, on the way meeting Jongkook’s parents.

Jongkook feels like he already married with 2 kids even though they just been together for less than 2 weeks. He wanted to introduced them to his parents. Jongkook is excited since there is no way that his parents didn’t like them. Joon with his innocent charm and Jisoo with her beauty.

 

It was just 5 minutes until they arrive and Jisoo still looking at the view since now it changed into a better hill view. Joon is still enjoying his sleep but got disturb by Jihyo who tries to wake him up. Joon’s slightly move and groan, “Joon-a, wake up, we are near,” Jihyo shakes his legs with Jisoo’s help.

Jisoo now surprised to see a huge gate in the middle of the road. “What’s that?” Jisoo points to the gate in front of them. “We’re here,” Jongkook answer. “How big is the house then?” Jisoo’s asks again. “You probably need to run around, tired, and still didn’t cover the whole house,” Jongkook answer with smug face. Jihyo just shakes her head hearing her boyfriend being cocky.

The gate opens the moment the car got near it. And the view just got better and Jisoo who was helping Jihyo is now looking at the view on the right side. They can see the whole Seoul from there and how beautiful it is.

 

They arrive at the front yard with Jongkook’s mom standing with her signature smile. Jongkook get off first and helping Joon from his seat. “Eomma!” Jongkook exclaim with Joon in his arms. “Who’s this Jongkook-a?” His mom asks the boy in his arms. “Okay, introduce yourself,” Jongkook tells Joon to introduced himself to the lad in front of them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Joon,” Joon bows to Jongkook’s mom. “Joon-i? How old are you?” Jongkook’s mom asked. “I’m 6 years old,” Joon answered. “Why are you so cute, let’s go inside and eat something sweet,” His mother take his hands and take Joon inside without waiting for Jisoo to introduced herself.

“Let’s introduce you inside,” Jongkook grabs Jisoo’s shoulder and drag her inside. Jihyo walks behind him as she is already considered the member of the family. Jongkook saw his mother and Joon in the kitchen trying to find something in the fridge. The moment his mother turn around and saw Jisoo standing there. “And who is this beautiful lady?” His mother turn her attention to Jisoo. “Hello, I’m Jisoo, 9 years old,” Jisoo bowed to Jongkook’s mother.

“Come, let’s make you something,” Jisoo complied, leaving the couple standing. “We’ll just made ourself busy then,” Jongkook turns to Jihyo and winks. “No, we’re not!” Jihyo warns him not to have naughty idea. Jongkook just smiles and walks towards the living room.

“Oppa, I want to continue my sleep, I’ll go to your room okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter