Don't ask what you don't wanna know

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Panicking, Yongsun got off the bed and pointed at the bathroom so the other woman could hide.

_____ Yes, Ae-cha. Just a minute.

Moonbyul tiptoed and carefully shut the door and her former girlfriend groomed herself a little.

The pregnant entered the room after her mother opened the door and said:

_____ Your face and neck look red. Are you okay, Mom? I got worried when you suddenly disappeared.

_____ Ah...I think I'm reaching that unavoidable phase: menopause. I didn't feel so good. So I came here for a little while.

_____ Menopause? But you're still young, mom.

_____ I had my first period when I was 12. So it's possible. And I'm not that young. Not biologically speaking. Time is never on women's side. I should see a doctor soon.

_____ I can go with you._____ The cute girl was concerned.

The stunning brunette kissed her daughter's hand and caressed her belly before laughing.

_____ You just have to worry about the tiny one growing inside of you. I like my privacy while visiting the doctor. 

_____ Mom...you won't hide anything from me, will you?

_____ About my healthy? No.

_____ Just about your health???_____ Ae-cha made a surprised face.

______ A woman has her secrets._____ Yongsun winked.

Pouting, the pregnant mumbled:

______ I tell you everything.

______ But I would respect if you kept something to yourself.

______ Fine...So, are you still feelling bad or you're getting back to the party?

______ No, I'm okay. Just go first and apologize in my name while I wash up. _____ The older woman got tense while thinking of a way to get rid of that situation.

______ Alright._____ The daughter left the bedroom and did what her mother asked.

Moonbyul opened the bathroom door and sighed with relief.

The handsome farmer checked herself in the mirror and started to walk towards the exit.

______ Where do you think you are going?______ Yongsun pulled her back.

_____ To my house, of course. This mess is giving me headache.

_____ Are you insane? There is no way people won't see you!

______ Yongsun, just entertain your crowd and let me go. I'm discreet. Nobody will notice anything._____ Moonbyul tried to pass.

 _____ No no! We can't risk it. I need that you wait here until I find a way to take you from the house._____ The black-haired woman whispered and got out of the room, locking her former girlfriend there.

______ !_____ The taller one said with frustration.

The other woman had moved so fast that Moonbyul didn't see that coming.

She sat in bed and kept checking her watch every now and then.

After a while, the farmer stood up and walked around the bedroom.

It was embarrassing and uncomfortable to be in the place Yongsun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter