Old memories

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saem and Ae-cha spent the next ten days in one of Moonbyul's houses near the beach.

The couple decided to have a proper honeymoon after the baby was born since the woman was suffering a lot from morning sickness.

During those days, neither of them mentioned their families and they were able to have fun.

Ae-cha was surprised that even her pregnancy symptoms gave her a small break.

It was like having their personal paradise and only the two of them existed.

When they returned to her parents' farm, Yongsun wasn't there anymore.

The 45-year-old woman had a business trip overseas and the husband stayed to see if the couple needed anything.

Ae-cha told her father that Saem would need to keep traveling to Seul on business but they decided that it was safer if she stayed in Jeju until the baby was born. After all, his mother could keep an eye on her despite working a lot.

Yongsun's husband agreed it was the wisest choice.

He promised to come to visit every 15 to 20 days to check if the daughter needed help too.

The young woman hoped that her mother would also be very present during her pregnancy. But she wondered how Yongsun would deal with her personal issue regarding Moonbyul.

Before going to the capital for an important meeting, Saem visited his mother.

The farmer was teaching a new employee how to train a horse.

The engineer could never get used to the overwhelming sensation he had while watching his mother majestically dominating those beautiful animals.

Moonbyul had a special way with animals. As if she could enchant them with her voice.

Noticing her son's presence, the brunette got off the strong and alluring animal and told the employee to practice what she had taught him.

____ Good morning, sweetie? Why are you up so early?____ She caressed Saem's face?

Kissing the mother, the engineer replied with a smile:

_____ I wish I could live an endless honeymoon but I have a very important project on the way. There will be a meeting in the firm today. Mom, I was wondering if it would be a big burden if I asked you a tiny favor.

_____ Don't be silly. Of course, I'll keep an eye on Ae-cha._____ Moonbyul patted the son's back.

_____ How did you...

_____ Please, I'm your mother. I know you from head to toe. For example, you have that question mark on your forehead. That one showing you are dying to ask me something but also hesitating.

Sighing, the tall guy nodded:

_____ You're not wrong.

_____ Have you had breakfast?

_____ Not yet.

_____ So join me in the kitchen for a little while and spit it out.____ The farmer winked and walked fast.

The house was 10 minutes far from the stables and they got there quickly.

The handsome pretty 45-year-old woman poured her son some coffee and added milk, as he liked.

Then she served some orange juice for herself.

_____ What is the question?____ She smiled and sat.

Pulling a chair, the engineer sipped his beverage carefully before affirming:

_____ I have more than one.

_____ Alright. Go ahead.

Clearing his throat, Saem murmured:

_____ Mom, are you a le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter