Trying to cope

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following weeks were hard for both of them because they had to suffocate their feelings and behave naturally. Nonetheless, it was even harder for Moonbyul since Saem hadn't forgiven her yet.

The two women tried to keep the peace so that they could spend time with their grandson.

Yongsun told Ae-cha to feed the baby and take some hours to herself around the city.

The brunette had instructed her daughter to extract some milk daily and keep it in the fridge. So it wouldn't be a problem if the girl stayed away a little longer.

Moonbyul dropped by to check on the baby and her daughter-in-law explained that Saem was in the capital since the previous day and she would go to the hairdresser 

Ae-cha worried that the two older women might argue and said:

______ Or...I can go some other time.

Laughing, the farmer guaranteed:

_____ The only person your mother and I share the same love for is your baby. We won't fight or anything around Il-sung.

_____ That calms my heart. Okay. Just call me if you need anything. _____ The younger version of Yongsun smiled and left.

The farmer walked around the house and found her former girlfriend singing to the baby, who was in her arms.

The brunette didn't expect to see the handsome woman there in the morning.

They locked eyes and Yongsun stopped singing.

_____ Don't stop because of me. It's so beautiful. I can come back some other time.

_____ No. Stay, please. The baby is awake. He just likes to hear when we sing or talk to him._____ Yongsun smiled.

_____ Yeah. I tell him lots of stories._____ Moonbyul sat beside the gorgeous woman and caressed the baby's hair.

The stunning brunette glanced at the farmer and then at the baby and said:

_____ I know it's too soon to say but...he looks a lot like you.

_____ I think he is a mix of you and me. Since Ae-cha is your copy and Saem is very similar to me. 

_____ The closest of us getting a baby together..._____ Yongsun sighed.

_____ Yes._____ Moonbyul kept her eyes on the boy to avoid crying.

_____ Huh...I think he just poop...Damn!

Laughing, the farmer said:

_____ I can change him. Don't worry.

_____ Oh, I do worry. And so should you. This smells like a whole mess. Not a simple poop.____ Yongsun laughed and carefully stood up.

_____ So let's take him to the bedroom and bathe him if things are disastrous. I remember suffering a lot to take care of Saem on my own.___  The handsome woman smiled.

____ Oh, I'm sorry about that part. I can't say that Han-Gyeol was a bad father. He helped quite a bit.____ The shorter one commented on the way to the room.

_____ That's good. Every child deserves to have a present parent. Unfortunately, those who have both parents around are privileged.____ Moonbyul opened the door and let the brunette pass.

_____ Okay...Here we go.____ Yongsun was about to put the boy in bed.

_____ Wait!_____ The brown-haired one grabbed a towel and covered the bed.

_____ Good call.____ Ae-cha's mother laughed.

Seeing Yongsun's hesitation to open the baby's diapers, the farmer gently pushed her former lover to the side and did what was necessary.

They both stepped back and cover their noses.

_____Damn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter