Crumbling down

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had worked hard to help her father during the whole day. Then she took a long shower and walked toward the kitchen because the hunger with full force.

The teenager heard the older man talking to some guy and a name made her stop on the corridor.

_____ That Kim trash is so pathetic! This is what happens when you don't raise your child with family values.

_____ You're right, Mr. Moon. I know I would never see your daughter sleeping with a man before getting married.

_____ But what the hell happened? How did you find out that the girl Kim was...opening the legs like that?

Moonbyul clenched her jaw and stepped ahead, ready to defend Yongsun's honor when the man said:

_____ Someone took pictures and threatened to expose the girl. The mother er was laughing, saying that the old Kim would have what he deserves by the morning. You know me. I have daughters too. Although they are not like that one, I felt pitty. So bought this garbage.

_____ I'm not even surprised...This girl walks freely around the city. No parents' guidance. Well...It's none of my business.Wanna drink some soju at the porch?_____ Moonbyul's father invited.

_____ Sure! Lets's get it.____ The visitor responded lively.

The black-haired girl's legs were stuck and her heart was beating too fast.

After a while, Moonbyul was able to walk and she was shaking.

The girl entered the kitchen convinced that the two men were wrong, that they had mistaken Yongsun with someone else.

But then she saw the pictures on the table and tears jumped from her eyes.

Grabbing the papers with despair, the farm girl tried to hold her feelings and failed miserably.

The love of her life was in bed with a young guy.

Moonbyul knew Yongsun's s too well to doubt her own eyes.

Frustrated and  heartbroken, the teenager stole a bottle of whisky from her father's collection and ran to the barn.

Mr.Moon heard the girl slamming the back door and used a flashlight to make a signal.

,_____ Are you sure she is here?_____ He asked his friend.

_____ Of course. I brought her myself.

A young brunette that was around Moonbyul's age walked towards the porch.

_____ Good evening, Mr. Moon. My name is H...

_____ It doesn't matter. Did you understand what you gotta do?_____ The farmer asked rispidly.

_____ Yes, Sir. 

_____ Do you have any question?

_____ Yes. When do I get my money?_____ Ahn Hyejin asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter