All out

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saem's father showed up drunk at home and asked his wife for a huge amount of money.

Ignoring the stupid man, the farmer went to the stables and gave basic instructions to her employees.

Two new boys were working for her and she decided to teach them how to tame a horse.

The brown-haired one invited the new guys to follow her to the arena after asking a more experienced assistant to take the brand new animal there.

Moonbyul gave the employees a series of recommendations to keep them safe and the horse unstressed.

The handsome woman caressed the 1-year-old foal and whispered calming words near its ear. Then after a while, the farmer got on top of it and the animal jumped a bit.

Moonbyul had everything under control despite the animal trying to resist.

Her husband shouted from a distance and took everyone by surprise.

_____ Get off this horse and come here, awful woman!

The brunette caressed the foal's neck and patted its back.

When Saem's father got near the arena, Moonbyul's assistant stood in front of the gate and didn't let him pass.

The drunk man shouted again, scaring the foal and the new employees.

The poor animal started to jump with energy and took the brown-haired woman by surprise when it threw itself against the fence.

Moonbyul's body flew out of the arena and the employees panicked.

Shocked and confused, Saem's father scratched his hair and pointed at his wife on the floor.

____ I didn't do that...

The farmer's assistant shouted at the new employees and told them to go call an ambulance and bring him his cell phone.

____ It was not my fault. Was it?____ The drunk man whined.

Filled with rage, the employee exclaimed:

____ If something happens to Byul SSI, I'll make sure to testify against you in court.

____ But...

____ Just go sober up, man. You're a shame to your son. _____ The employee carefully checked his boss' pulse and her breathing.

A couple of minutes later, one of the new employees got back and handed the older one the phone.

The guy tried to contact Saem but the engineer was out of reach.

Moonbyul's wife slowly walked away and heard the sound of the ambulance coming.

Two paramedics carefully placed the farmer inside the vehicle and allowed the assistant to tag along.

When they got to the hospital,  a nurse informed the guy that he had to wait at the reception.

Extremely worried, the employee didn't notice that his phone was ringing at first. 

A stranger walked by the guy and called him out because of the noise.

Snapping out of his shock, Moonbyul's assistant picked up the phone.

____ x ____

Saem arrived home and saw the huge number of missing calls.

Contacting his mother's assistant right away, the engineer froze in the middle of the living room.

Ae-cha was coming from the kitchen with her parents and got worried.

The husband's hand was trembling and he suddenly asked:

____ Will she live?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter