Longing for too long

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han-Gyeol kept trying to have with his wife on several occasions and was pushed away every time.

The husband became very upset and decided to confront the brunette.

______ I know that you cheated on me more than once. But I was okay with that because I knew you would go back to me every time._____ Ae-cha's father said.

_____ You were okay with that because you did the same. Much more than once._____ The brunette declared with sarcasm.

______ I know. The point is...we had a silent deal. Don't you agree?

 ______ Yes, I do.

______ So what changed?

______ I'm not sure I am following.

______ Are you having an affair? Not just the usual one night stands?_____ The husband altered his voice a bit.

______ No, silly man. Where did you get this idea from?

______ You don't let me touch you anymore.

______ I've already told you I'm going through a hard time. Being a woman at my age is complicated.

_____ Many of my friends are married too. And none of their wives changed in bed because of menopause.______ The man shrugged.

Losing her temper, the stunning brunette shouted:

_____ ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY PERSONAL ISSUES WITH ANYBODY? AND YOUR FRIENDS HAVE MORE CREDIBILITY THAN ME?

_____ Honey, it's not that. Guys talk about their problems to overcome them. And I'm just saying it's not that often. None of their wives lost libido...

Yongsun almost grunted:

_____ You have no right to mention my issues to anyone. I'm sure you wouldn't like if I talked about you failing at having an . Second, if you wanna find out what is common among women, consult a doctor. Not another MAN! Ah...I almost forgot. Your friends are married to young women, dumb ! They aren't entering the menopause phase.

Ae-cha's father blushed with embarrassment and tried to make things better:

_____ I'm sorry. I was just trying to find a solution.

_____ No. You were trying to pressure me to give you . 

_____ Yong, don't act as if I was a monster.I'm your husband. And I miss you...

______ You're not a monster. But your shallow interests are more important to you than understanding me. And knowing that you disrespected my privacy and turned me into a casual topic to your friends make me feel so angry...

_____ Yong, please...Let's try to overcome this issue. If you allow me to get closer, I know that I can help you feel pleasure again.

Yongsun looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter