Playing the puzzle

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun got back home alone because she didn't think she would be able to behave normally around Moonbyul.

Ae-cha saw the mother completely messy, with the hair wet and the clothes glued to her body, and got even more concerned.

Pulling the older woman for a hug, the daughter almost cried.

______ Mom, please don't do that again! I was so scared. What if you fell off the horse?

_______ I'm sorry, sweetie. I needed to breathe some fresh air. But I feel better now.

_____ I...asked Byul-Yi to go after you. _____ Ae-cha said with hesitation.

______ I know._____ The brunette handed the horse to an employee and got inside the house.

_____ You didn't fight again, did you?

_____ No. She just...talked to me. Honey, you gotta calm down. Otherwise, it will affect your nerves. I don't want you having a hard time to feeding your baby.

_____ Where are you going, omma?

_____ I need a shower. Or a bath. I entered the river. This is why I am this mess.____ The black-haired one smiled while pointing at herself.

_____ Okay. But if you need someone to talk to...count on me, please.

Seeing her daughter's expression of concern, Yongsun felt bad for storming out.

_____ Thank you, darling._____ The older woman caressed Ae-cha's face and walked away.

Yongsun went to her bedroom, locked the door, and filled the bathtub with warm water.

After getting undressed, the brunette examined her body in front of a mirror and saw marks left by the handsome farmer.

Smiling, the black-haired one shook her head and walked inside the bathroom.

The stunning woman got into the tub and used a sponge to rub her neck, armpit, and s.

That sudden touch brought back all the sensations caused by the farmer's mouth in her skin.

Closing her eyes, and leaning the head back, Yongsun released the sponge and continued touching herself while thinking of her former girlfriend.

Their first time had happened a few hours before but the millionaire could clearly feel her ex-lover's presence.

The scent, the taste of her kiss, Moonbyul's warmth, and the weight of those delicate yet strong hands were all around Yongsun.

She didn't want that such memory was erased. So the bath took a long time.

Doing it with the love of her life was an inexplicable experience. 

Maybe it was because Yongsun had dreamed with that encounter for two decades and a half. However, nothing else got nearly close to what she felt in the farmer's arms.

_____ x _____

Han-Gyeol had a terrible day and he drove for hours while trying to calm do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter