High tension

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although Saem's and Ae-cha's grandfathers were already dead, the whole town was aware of the war between Moons and Kims. So there was a growing curiosity regarding the couple's relationship.

On the day of the wedding, a crowd camped in front of the church to see if something exciting might happen.

The spouses' mothers caused a commotion during their arrival.

Both women were stunning in their dresses and it was clear that they carried their fathers' tradition to hate each other.

Being two prestigious families, the Moons and the Kims had connections with important people. Which meant that even the Mayor was at the church.

Despite trying to have a discreet ceremony, Ae-cha and Saem accepted that it was impossible.

For their happiness, at least their grandmothers were relaxed and fine with the situation.

Saem was on the verge to collapse while waiting for his love at the altar.

Moonbyul left her position to comfort her son and she caught Yongsun starting with dagger eyes.

The farmer ignored her and kept saying tender words to her only child.

Even though he was 20cm taller, the engineer would always be her baby.

Unable to control her nerves, Ae-cha asked her father to take her to the altar sooner than planned because she was afraid of fainting.

That took everyone by surprise and Moonbyul saw that her enemy was almost crying.

Kim Yongsun and Moon Byul-Yi stood side by side and their husbands joined them.

The tension was so thick that even those who didn't know about the long-lasting conflict could feel something was wrong.

On the other hand, Saem and Ae-cha's love was clear too and their affection touched the witnesses' hearts.

The couple said their vows and the ceremony went by pretty fast.

They also had the civil wedding inside the church and headed to a rented club not too far from there.

The Kims shared the limo with the newlyweds while Moonbyul chose to take her problematic husband in her car.

Once they all arrived at the club, the farmer had no option but to sit at the same table with the object of her disaffection.

There were some speeches from the Mayor and two old friends of Aecha's father.

Ae-cha's best friend and Saem's boss also talked about the couple with caring words.

Since Yongsun wasn't thrilled about that relationship, her husband spoke for both of them.

Moonbyul did the same and Saem was relieved because he knew his father was certainly drunk.

At last, the engineer wrote a very emotional letter to his wife before they stood up for the big dance.

Yongsun and Moonbyul had to switch partners, which made everything twice as awkward.

When the song ended, the farmer excused herself and walked towards the bar to get a drink.

The handsome woman heard a smoky voice behind her:

_____ This must be a rare view. Moon Byul-Yi in a dress. Extremely attractive, I must say.

_____ What are you doing here?_____ Moonbyul widened her eyes.

______ I came back to the city. I'm working with the mayor._____ A sensual brunette smiled.

_____ And by working you mean sleeping._____ The skinny one said with disgust.

_____ Always so narrow-minded our Byul-Yi._____ The woman smirked.

______ How dare you bring this here?!!!______ Yongsun showed up all of a sudden.

Taken aback, the farmer looked around and murmured:

______ Stop making a scene at our children's party.

______ Ironic that your kids ended up marrying each other. An apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

______Shut up, you e!_____ The black-haired woman gritted her teeth.

______ Oh, after all this time you two still...? Interesting._____ The brunette laughed.

Moonbyul shook her head, drank the beverage in one shot,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter