Chaos

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____ YONGSUN! WHAT KINDA CRAZINESS IS THAT? I'm your husband. You can't just do that!____ Han-Gyeol shouted.

_____ Speak lower. Respect the patients.

_____ Mom, but it's your fault. You should've talked to appa in private._____ Ae-cha murmured.

The brunette sighed and replied:

_____ Your father has been avoiding the truth for months. Every time I said something about ending our marriage, he played dumb.

_____ Because I love you! I want to make it work.____ Han-Gyeol exclaimed.

_____ You know you can't. I never forgot Byul-Yi. And now I am convinced that we can overcome our past issue. Byul-ah, I forgive me. What you did doesn't matter anymore._____ Yongsun caressed the farmer's hand while speaking with tenderness.

Frowning her forehead with a puzzled expression, the brown-haired one spoke:

_____ I'm sorry but...what??? Forgive me??? Do you say you love me but insist on this bull? When you were the one who got involved with this guy...

_____ Byul-ah...I thought we were past the lies. I really wanted us to have another chance. _____ The black-haired one sighed with frustration.

 Even though Han-Gyeol felt a bit guilty, he remained silent.

Ae-cha was about to say something and was interrupted by her husband.

_____ Enough. My mother is feeling pain and her body is pumped with medication. Now is not the time to have this talk. This isn't the place either. 

_____ I'm just...disappointed. I thought you had changed, Byul-ah._____ Yongsun murmured and tears rolled down her cheeks.

_____ What? Are you kidding me? You know what? Just go away, please. All of you. _____ The farmer exclaimed bluntly. 

_____ Mom...I'll stay with you. ____ Saem declared softly.

______ Thank you. But I'd rather be left alone. I'm sure the meds will make me sleep soon. Just go spend time with your kid._____ The brown-haired one responded with tenderness.

Ae-cha's mother gave a last hurt look at her former girlfriend and left the room.

The others followed her and Han-Gyeol grabbed his wife's arm with some strength.

______ You owe me an apology.

Feeling down, Yongsun just glanced at her husband and murmured:

_____ I'm sorry.

_____ Do you mean it? Are you willing to give us another chance?

_____ Dad, why don't you wait a little bit to have this conversation?_____ The daughter delicately pulled the man's hand from her mother's arm.

_____ No. I need to hear from her. Now.

Slightly smiling, the brunette shook her head while declaring:

_____ No, I don't wanna try anything. I'm sorry that I didn't end this marriage before. I thought about it. At least once every year. Happy now?

There was an awkward silence and Ae-cha hugged her mother while walking into the elevator.

The small group got back home and the engineer couldn't stop thinking of his mother.

Saem wasn't able to relax. So he dropped at the farm and looked for his father.

The man cried and admitted that he had lost control of his own life.

They talked for a long time and Moonbyul's husband accepted that he needed professional help.

____ x ____

Saem visited his mother every day for the following weeks.

The doctors redid several exams and suggested that the engineer prepare a new room for the mother back home with everything adapted to her recovery.

Other than hearing about what the son had achieved with his father by taking him to a rehab clinic, the farmer refused to discuss the elephant in the room.

Despite that, Saem couldn't forget Moonbyul's painful cry while watching her former lover through a window.

And the engineer also noticed how Yongsun had lost weight in a few days.

The guy approached the subject one night while lying in bed beside his wife.

_____ Babe, I can't keep watching our mothers dying of sadness.

______ I know. Actually, I feel the same. But what can we do?

_____ I have an idea.

_____ What is it?_____ The beautiful girl sat and sounded anxious.

_____ Since we can't count on my grandfather to spit the truth out, I'll look for that mysterious woman that was at our wedding. Ahn Hyejin. She told me some enigmatic things back then, hinting that she knew about our moms.

______ What if she refuses to speak?

______ I have all planned. Don't worry.

______ My only worry is dad...

______ Well, we've talked about this before. If you take his side, don't count on me.

_____ I won't take his side. But he's still my father. I don't want him suffering...

_____ It's inevitable. Everybody is suffering.

_____ You're right...

_____ So...I'll go talk to her tomorrow.

_____ I hope it works.

_____ Ah, I will make sure it does._____ The engineer was confident.

The couple exchanged a soft kiss and turned off fhs the ligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter