Broke into pieces

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was having dinner with her daughter and her son-in-law.

A week had passed since Saem argued with Moonbyul and the brunette was concerned with that situation.

The stress and the negative energy could affect Ae-cha and the baby. And the 45-year-old was secretly worried about her former girlfriend too.

_____ Saem.. You should talk to your mother. Forgive her. You don't want your kid growing without one of his grandmothers. Do you?

The engineer stopped chewing to speak:

_____ I don't mean to be rude, Mrs. Kim. But this is none of your business.

______ Saem! I know my mother was rude to you in the past but she is just trying to help._____ The young woman exclaimed.

_____ Unwanted help is not always good._____ The husband replied.

_____ She is right though.

_____ I don't care.

 _____ Well, if you want to behave like a spoiled brat...Whatever. It's not my problem._____ Yongsun said calmly.

_____ Yeah. Now that I think about it, why are you defending your old enemy so much? Is there something that you would like to tell us about the past?_____ The engineer sounded sarcastic.

The older woman stood up, got on her feet and glared at her son-in-law with rage before telling Ae-cha:

_____ He is as unbearable as his mother. Good luck! I'm going to check the baby.

_____ Mom, please...Dont go. 

Yongsun caressed her daughter's head and left the dining room in silence.

_____ Are you happy now?____ The beautiful girl asked with frustration.

_____ No, babe. I'm angry. And upset. And feeling like . But can't you put yourself in my shoes for a little while and understand me?____ Saem murmured.

_____ Honey, it's because you aren't speaking with your mother...

_____ I know...I need time. We never fought before. But right now I might hurt her feelings even more if I talked to her. I'll apologize to your mother when I calm down. Please forgive me...

The young wife sighed and held her man's hand between hers.

_____ Of course I do, Saem. I love you so much. You are my child's father. We must do our best to keep our family together. 

_____ I know, babe. I'll make up for my recent bad behavior. I promise.____ Saem kissed his woman's hands.

Meanwhile, Yongsun was observing the newly born in his cradle and she thought about how hurt she would feel if she couldn't be around.

After gently caressing the baby's hair, the stunning woman got off the room without making a sound and decided to pay a visit to her nemesis.

 ___ x ___

Moonbyul followef her work routine as usual.

No matter how devastated she was, there were too many employees who depended on her. 

And the handsome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter