Bad dream

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The young brunette didn't want to believe what her father had said.

But she needed to open that barn door to be able to prove that he was wrong about Moonbyul. 

Yongsun's heart was almost jumping from . So the rich girl inhaled and exhaled before confronting her fears.

For her shock and disappointment, the love of her life was sleeping on a huge pile of hay and there was another girl with her.

The brunette was practically and one of Moonbyul's hands was on her .

Yongsun had seen the vulgar type walk around the city some weeks before.

She remembered that she criticized herself for mentally judging the stranger.

The Kim's daughter thought that the girl was trying to find a dumb rich man to get pregnant and marry though.

Crying silently, Yongsun wanted to scream and kick those two.

She deeply wanted to confront Moonbyul and ask why.

______ WHYYYY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS, BYUL-AH?

The 45-year-old woman woke up soaking wet and desperate.

Yongsun used the sheet to wipe the sweat off her face and the lamp on the nightstand.

The brunette forgot she was sleeping by herself because Han-Gyeol had traveled on business 3 days before.

Somehow, the black-haired woman felt relieved.

The man would restart all those annoying questions if he heard her shouting her enemy's name.

The millionaire got off the bed and walked into the shower to get rid of the sweat caused by that horrible dream.

When she finished, the gorgeous woman checked her phone and found out that it was 4 am.

Someone knocked on the door and Yongsun held her chest.

_____ Who is it?_____ Her voice trembled.

_____ I'm sorry to disturb you, Yongsun SSI. I just wanted to tell you that I'm taking Ae-cha to the hospital.

Opening the door pretty quickly, the woman asked with worry:

_____ Why? What's going on? Is my daughter okay?

_____ Yes, ma'am. Maybe it's a false alarm but her contractions are strong. So...just in case.____  Saem explained.

_____ Let me go see her.____ The mother walked with determination but froze when she entered the room and saw Moonbyul there.

The farmer ignored her nemesis and spoke to the couple:

______ I think the baby is really on the way. From what I can see.

_____ Really? I didn't know you became a doctor._____ The brunette said sarcastically.

______ When you help hundreds of horses to deliver, it becomes easy to recognize the signs.

______ Are you comparing my daughter to a mare????_____ Yongsun pushed the taller one.

______ MOM, STOP!____ The pregnant girl shouted and held her belly with a face of pain.

_____ Of course I didn't mean anything that way, stupid woman. Saem, take the bag. I'm gonna help your wife get in the car._____ Moonbyul spoke firmly.     

____ No! She's my daughter! I'll help.

____ Mom, for God's sake...

The engineer pulled his mother in law to a corner and murmured:

_____ I don't care about you and my mother's stupid past. Ae-cha is in pain. Stop stressing her out now! Otherwise, I'm gonna forbid you to go with us.   

Despite getting furious at the guy, Yongsun shut up and behaved.

Moonbyul's son thanked the farmer but decided to carry his wife in his arms to the vehicle.

Yongsun asked him to put Ae-cha in the backseat with her and he did it.

The husband was shaking. So his mother softly pushed him to the passenger seat when he got back with the bag.

The four of them arrived at the hospital twenty minutes later and the family doctor got to Ae-cha's room as soon as he was informed that she was there.

As Moonbyul had said, the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter