Rush rush

Rolling stones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun and Moonbyul couldn't get enough of each other's taste but the taller one got back to her senses and pushed the brunette away.

Breathing heavily, the stunning woman exclaimed:

_____ You haven't changed at all...

_____ Neither have you. Always the same hypocritical._____ The farmer responded with disgust and entered her car.

Fanning herself, the black-haired woman got inside the elevator and groomed herself before getting back to Saem's apartment.

Yongsun's husband forced a smile and said:

_____ See? No blood. Everyone is fine.

The couple sighed with relief because the gorgeous woman had no sign of a physical fight.

_____ Let's go home, silly man.

_____ Mom...we haven't had dinner yet._____ Ae-cha whined.

______ I'm not hungry. By the way, I won't approve of this wedding._____ Yongsun pointed at her daughter and her partner.

_____ Mrs. Kim...____ Saem tried to talk but was interrupted by the woman.

______ Please, I don't wanna hear another Moon tonight.

______ Honey..._____ The husband murmured.

______ I'll wait for you in the car, you idiot._____ Yongsun gritted her teeth and left again.

_____ Oh my God! Dad, what are we gonna do?_____ Ae-cha held her head in panic.

______ Everything will be fine. You guys just need to be patient.

______ But those two still hate each other after almost 30 years. We can't wait much...____ Saem said with frustration.

______ Don't worry. I'll have a serious talk with Yongsun. I can't promise it will be fast. But you are young. A couple of months won't kill you.

The couple exchanged a look of concern and the daughter shook her head:

______ We don't have a couple of months to spare, dad.

______ Why not? You waited until now...

______ Because we are expecting..._____ Ae-cha confessed.

Whistling, the father sat and sighed deeply.

______ This is what I call a big problem.

______ Dad! I refuse to have my child treated as a problem. Saem and I love each other and we're happy about that.

______No, I didn't mean that. Obviously, a baby is always a blessing. However, a Moon Kim child is the most shocking existence on Earth.

______ What do we do? I can't believe the most important moment of my life is being ruined by our mothers..._____ The black-haired girl cried.

Seeing the future son-in-law holding Ae-cha in his arms with tenderness, the man smiled and declared after a while:

_____ Okay...I won't let your mother disturb you in this delicate moment. I'll organize a family reunion back in Jeju. Saem may not be aware but I have a farm there. Yongsun never goes for clear reasons. 

______ I don't think my mother will accept the invitation...____ Saem murmured.

_____ Trust me on this matter. I'll help you guys.

_____ Thank you, dad._____ The beautiful girl said with a mix of worry and hope.

The man kissed Ae-cha and said goodbye to the couple.

When he joined his wife in the car, Yongsun tried to start a fight and got even angrier for being Ignored.

_____ x _____

Moonbyul was in a horrible mood for days.

The farmer is immersed in work from 7 am until sunset during the whole week.

Saem's father was always away from home and the rare times the wife would see him, he was drunk. So the brown-haired woman felt disgusted just to look at him.

When Han-Gyeol showed up at the stud area of her main farm, Moonbyul got totally taken aback.

Yongsun's husband and the farmer had never talked before and she couldn't think of any reason for that visit.

______ Good morning. Byul-Yi SSI.____ A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter