I - Fighting!

Choosing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​"Good morning Love!" Yuri said in a bright tone after seeing Jessica walk towards the door going out. The girl doesn't look like she's in a hurry. She looks at Yuri then tries to show a smile. Yuri hangs her apron then walks towards the dining table. She cooked a few breakfast favorites of Jessica hoping this time her woman will join her.

"I cooked breakfast for us. Join me before going to work. Please?" Yuri looks at her with longing eyes and a sorrowful smile.

Jessica didn't answer and just looked at her.

"I cooked your favorite Love."

"Thanks but I have to go," Jessica answered in a cold tone. "Just eat and enjoy your day. Do whatever you want."

The girl opened the door then left leaving Yuri with teary eyes. 

Yuri took a deep breath and looked at the table she prepared.

"Not today Yuri." She told herself. "Maybe tomorrow. Fighting!" She's been telling that to herself every single day that passed.

Yuri sat on the chair then started eating as her tears started to fall too.

 

It has been 6 months since they moved temporarily to LA so Jessica can focus enough while preparing for the launching of the biggest flagship store of B&E. Yuri canceled her schedules and declined a few projects in Seoul so she can be with Jessica to somehow give moral support.

 

Four months prior to flying to LA, they had the worst fight in the history of their relationship.

One night, Jessica's schedule went so crazy that she forgot Yuri was waiting for her at Clareau. They usually celebrate their anniversary out of town or out of the country but since Jessica's busy, Yuri, as always, adjusted hers so they can somehow meet halfway.

Yuri waited until the restaurant closed. She was left there with a security staff who's there for his watch.

They're supposed to meet at six, then seven-thirty, then eight. But it's already past midnight and no Jessica came.

"Unnie..." Krystal knew that her sister and Yuri were scheduled to have dinner there. She just tried her luck to see if Yuri was still there, waiting.

"You're still here." Yuri didn't answer as she already passed out while sitting after finishing 2 bottles of dry red wine and half a bottle of whiskey.

Krystal was carefully touching her. She caresses Yuri's face gently and fixes a few strands of her bangs that cover her eyes.

"You don't deserve this. She doesn't deserve you. Why are you still doing this? Why do you always do this for her?" Expecting Yuri won't answer, Krystal continues to talk.

"If it was only me, I'd never let you do this. Or maybe I'd never let this happen ever."

Jessica is aware of her sister's admiration for Yuri but nothing more than that. Not to the extent that her sister wants her or maybe has fallen in love with her partner.

 

" Krystal!" Jessica shouted after seeing her sister's lips pressed on her lover's. Both Krystal's hands are on Yuri's face. Yuri moved a little as she couldn't really help herself. She blinks a few times trying to fix her vision.

"Unnie?!" Krystal was shocked to see her older sister holding her fury and glaring back at her. She took a few steps back as Jessica walked towards her with both of her hands forming a fist.

"I'm so... Sorry..." Krystal said apologetically as tears escaped her eyes.

Jessica didn't say anything instead, slaps Yuri's face to wake her up.

"Ya! Wake up! Let's go home!" Yuri jumped from her seat then tried to balance herself to stand after feeling the slap that warmed her face. Finally, she gets to see the person in front of her.

"L-love? You-- you came." She said while reaching for Jessica's hand but the latter shrugged it off.

"Yes, and we're leaving!" Jessica shouted.

"Krystal you're he--" Yuri wasn't able to finish her words as her eyes followed her woman leaving the restaurant.

 

Yuri apologized countless times but Jessica didn't forgive her. She didn't even believe that Yuri didn't know what Krystal did. Yuri took responsibility and tried her best every single time to make an effort to somehow pay for something she didn't even do. She always picks up Jessica from the apartment going to work. Jessica may not like the idea but she can't let the media and crazy paparazzi get a single clue that they're not okay so, she had no choice but to let Yuri do all those things. Even if she lacks sleep after a long filming day, she never missed a single day making an effort for Jessica. She cooks her food even though the latter never touched it and just gave it to her staff. She tells stories and updates about her while she's driving even though Jessica won't answer anything or probably not even listen to her. She sends flowers with sweet notes every day and if she has time to spare, she waits for Jessica to finish work so they can go home together. Little did she know, Jessica never read and kept the notes and the flowers all went to the trash. 

 

Breaking up was never discussed between them after that nightmare so, they're still the most admired gay couple in the public eyes and to their families. Their friends are the ones who only know the whole story. Well, not both of the versions.

 

"Taeyeon-ah!" Yuri greeted her best friend over the phone. She always tries to sound cheerful whenever her friends call her from the other side of the world so they won't worry too much about her. But with Taeyeon, she's an exception. She can't keep anything from her. 

 

"Still nothing?"

"Not saying hi to your bff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter