Chapter 9

Check-in(to) You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byul? What are we doing here?"

"Be quiet." She pinned her near the door.

"Why did you bring me here?"

Byul waited until the last person left the restroom before she faced Yong Sun.

"Stop glaring at her." Byul gritted her teeth, jaw clenched.

"I'm not." Yong crossed her arms above her chest then pouted.

"You were and your eyes keep on rolling."

"So what?! Do I need to ask for permission to do that?" Her voice slightly higher.

"No, but why? She's nothing but friendly to you."

"Too friendly."

"She's also nice. Very accommodating. Can you see how relax her colleagues were?"

"Too nice. Too accommodating." She replied nonchalantly.

"What? You're becoming unreasonable." Byul is getting frustrated but she's trying to keep it cool to avoid any unnecessary outburst.

"Too nice, too friendly and accommodating to you." Her index finger pushing Byul's shoulders. "Not to mention too clingy. Touching you every chance she gets. It's annoying." She taps her foot, her hands on her waist.

Byul did not respond and started laughing which irritated Yong even more. "Why are you laughing huh? Is there anything funny about what I said?"

Byul tried to calm herself before speaking, "Nope. It's just that, if I didn't know that just yesterday you were crying about your boyfriend, I would say you're jealous of Krystal. Are you?"

Yong kept shut, not knowing what to say. "You and your big mouth." She internally slapped her forehead.

"Silence means...yes?" Byul teased the smaller girl.

"Byul...c-can we talk about this later, please? And stop smiling." she glared at the architect who raised her hands as a sign of surrender.

"Okay. Let's finish lunch and go back to the hotel." She hold Yong's wrist and was about to drag her when Yong protested.

"You go back first. I'll follow you."

"Ah, yeah. I forgot, they didn't know. I'll see you outside."

——————————

"There you are. I was about to follow you. What took you so long?" Krystal asked once Byul came back.

"Ah, all c-cubicles where occupied when I came in."

"Oh, okay. So I was asking them about the good places that we can visit tomorrow." The general manager cheerfully told her.

Yong got an earshot of what Krystal said as she make her way to her seat. "Tomorrow? What about tomorrow?"

"Ah, Byul and I planned on touring the city before she leaves."

"Really? The two of you planned it?That's good." she looked at Byul, raising her eyebrow.

"Well, technically, I asked her if I can take her to a tour. Anyway, you're also coming back to Korea right Yong? When is your flight?" Krystal asked.

"Hmm. It's actually tonight." Yong answered which surprised the architect.

"Tonight?!!" Byul realized that she shouted which earned the attention of everyone on their table. "Tonight?" she repeated.

"I better get going. I still need to fix my things. Thank you for the lunch Miss Jung. I'll keep in touch for the final output. Bye everyone!" Yong stood up and bowed before finally leaving.

She rushed to the entrance while trying to book a transportation service bumping a few customers along the way. She waited and waited but all her attempts were either cancelled or not successful. It's been fifteen minutes since she went out when someone tapped her shoulder. "I know you're still be here."

She turned her head a little and saw Byul looking at her feet while her hands were inside her jeans' pockets. "You can clearly see that. What are you doing here anyway? Your Krystal will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter