Chapter 15

Check-in(to) You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the scent of strawberry or vanilla that made Byul stirred on the bed. "Hmmm..." with eyes still closed, she snuggled closer to the origin of the scent and buried her face more. 

 

"Warm...hmmm...soft." She murmured, her breath sending ticklish sensation to the person beside her. 

 

"You feel so warm too." the person replied and wrapped her arms around Byul's waist.

 

"Hmm...You sounded like Yong. Do you know that? I don't want to wake up from this dream." Her hands started to wander until it reach the other person's booty. She gently squeezed it earning a soft moan from the other.

 

"I missed this, baby." Yong seductively moan. As if a lightning strucked Byul's body, she slowly opened her eyes and saw the face that she least expected.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A loud thud came after. "What are you doing here?!" Byul shouted, now fully awake and on the floor.

 

"Why are you shouting? After squeezing my ?! Really, that's your reaction?" Yong whined as she get off the bed to help Byul.

 

"How did you...and why were you..." Byul can't even finish her sentences as her brain decided to shut down.

 

"Whee In took me here. Hyejin let me stay. Aren't you happy?" Yong pouted.

 

"Oh, goodness. My parents in heaven will be mad at me for letting you sleep here. Oh my goodness, I didn't signed up to be a third party. Henry will surely kill me." She ruffled her hair as she walked out of the room, Yong trailing behind her trying to supress her laughter.

 

She almost peed on her pyjamas when she saw Hyejin sitting on the sofa on her living room. "Jeezzz, Hyejin. You will kill me." She clutched her chest while breathing heavily. 

 

"How's your sleep? Do you have an headache?" Hyejin replied without even looking at her. 

 

"I do now. Why did you let her sleep here? You made me a relationship wrecker! I can't believe you, Hyejinaaaaa!" She shouted but her bestfriend seemed not to care. 

 

"Byul, let's talk fir—" Yong tried to calm the furious woman but the artchitect was quick to dismissed her. 

 

"Nope! I don't want to be involve in a complicated relationship. So, no, no." Byul shook her hear while waving her hand. 

 

The next thing she knew, her head was aching because her bestfriend threw a slipper at her. 

 

"What the hell?! Hyejin!" Byul shouted.

 

"Try to listen to her first, idiot." She murmured. 

 

"You can just say it, no need to throw a slipper on me ." She retorted and threw the slipper back to Hyejin's direction. 

 

"Stop! Or else, I will use that slipper to smack both of you." Yong blurted causing the two architects to shut their mouths. 

 

She come closer to Byul and hold the her hand. "Byul, listen to me, after you left, Henry and I talked. I already broke up with him, so you don't have to worry, okay? It's all okay now." She hold the younger woman's chin and lift her head so they can meet eye to eye. 

 

"Really? That easy? He just let you go? Hmm..." her eyes narrowed, suspiciously looking at Yong, waiting for her answer. 

 

"Ah, yeah. He did cry but he said that since I'm already decided then he can't do anything about it. Aren't you happy?" Yong asked, her voice a little disappointed. 

 

"Hmm...I- I am..." Byul stuttered.

 

"Really? That's your reaction? Whatever Byul." Yong raised her hand as a sign of defeat and went to the bedroom. Byul looked at Hyejin, eyes asking for answers or whatever words that she needed to hear.

 

"Follow her . You want her back right? Then go. Get her." Hyejin said while tilting her head on the direction of Byul's bedroom. As if her feet have its own mind, she found herself inside her room in a jiffy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yong was now wearing the clothes she wore the night before, one hand carrying her bag. "Wait, where are you going?" Byul grabbed Yong's arms, stopping the reporter from storming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter