Chapter 11

Check-in(to) You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please fasten your seatbelt, were arriving at Busan International Airport in just a few minutes."

 

 

"Yong...Yong. Wake up. We're about to land." Byul shake the sleeping reporter, her head on her shoulder. She gently pushed Yong's head to the other side.

 

"Hmm....why did you push me?" She groaned. Byul just rolled her eyes and buckle Yong's seatbelt.

 

After a few minutes the two women are finally waiting for their baggages. Yong noticed that Byul was tapping her foot, an indication that the taller girl was nervous.

 

"Byul, are you okay?" She whispered.

 

"Huh? Yeah. Sure." Byul answered, visible sweat are forming on her forehead. 

 

"Damn it. Why am I feeling this way? I'm feeling something will happen." She thought.

 

"Who will pick you up?" Yong asked when they were finally out of the baggage area. 

 

"Hyejin, I think. I messaged her yesterday. But you know that she's not a morning person so I don't know. How about you? Is Henry fetching you?"

 

"I-i told him yesterday not to. I already asked my officemate to pick me up." Yong replied, a little worried.

 

Byul cleard before speaking. "Okay. Ah, Yong...ahm...about us? Would you like to talk about it? At least before we separate ways? I just want everything to be clear. I don't want any confusion or misunderstanding."

 

"Sure. Do you want me to start?" 

 

"Yes please. Since your part was more complicated." She replied while scratching her nape.

 

"Oh, yeah. So, hmm...you know that I still like you...and I...I will just find the right timing to say this to Henry. Can you please be patient with me?" Please baby?" Yong pouted as she clings to the architect's arm.

 

"Don't call me that." Byul whispered, her cheeks turning red. Her senses were being invaded by the sweet flowery perfume of the shorter girl.

 

"Why? That's what I used to call you." Yong replied.

 

"I know, but we're not still back together. Okay. I will give you the time that you need. No pressure but until then I will limit my interactions with you, texting is okay, but meeting in secrets is a big no no." She said while waving her index finger.

 

"Huh? Can't we have friendly dinners? I can bring my friends." 

 

Byul eyebrows' furrowed, "Do you realized what you just said, Yong Sun?"

 

"What? Something wrong with what I said?" She asked her hands playing with the sleeves of Byul's shirt.

 

"Stop that." Byul pulled her arms away from Yong, wiping the sweat on the side of her face. 

 

"Hmmp! You're acting weird. Did you and Krystal...hmmm..." her eyes narrowed, looking at Byul suspiciously.

 

"No! We did not do anything, well she kissed me—-"

 

"—-What?!" 

 

"On the cheek! On the cheek." Byul quickly said. 

 

"Moon Byul, I swear, we're yet not officially together again but if I fou—"

She was interrupted when someone shouted her name.

 

 

 

 

"Yong! Baby! There you are!" Henry was sprinting towards them. He enveloped the reporter into a hug, shoving Byul on the side. "I missed you! I missed you so much!" Yong was about to say something when Henry kissed her. 

 

"Here we go. Arghhh, yuck!" Byul hissed to herself. She shook her head and started walking to the exit as she read Hyejin's message telling her that's she's already waiting at the loading area.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter