Chapter 10

Check-in(to) You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Argghhh" a muffled moan can be heard under the covers.

"Yong, could you please stop sulking. You can do a lot today. Do a little souvenir shopping or eat somewhere." Byul was fixing her shirt, getting ready for her city tour with Krystal.

"Why do you have to come with her? You know that she likes you. What if she takes advantage of you?" Yong replied, still under the cover.

"Why can't I? She's still my client and there's nothing wrong with touring. I know myself Yong and I mean what I said yesterday. Don't worry." Byul tried to tickle Yong's feet under the covers.

"Stop it! It's ticklish Byul." She started to roll under the covers until her face became visible. When she raised her head she met the most beautiful eyes that she missed. Her eyes went to the architect's lips then back to her eyes. She can feel her heart starting to beat faster. She saw how Byul's eyes change from dopy to a darker shade of brown, sending tons of volts to her core.

"Damn it Yong, you're making it hard for me. If I had a , I'll surely have a now." She said in a low, husky voice.

"Then don't stop yourself, Byul." She replied with the same intensity, her lips slightly opened.

"Nope. Nope. It will never happen unless you're free and single." Byul closed her eyes, trying to keep all her emotions intact when their room service phone rings.

"Hello? Yup. I'll right be there. Thanks."

"She's already here?" Yong asked when hung up. She slouched on the bed, her head on the dashboard.

"You will hurt your neck. Just lie propely if you don't want to get up."

"Why do you care? Just go. She's waiting for you." She crossed her arms and pouted.

"Oh, heck. Don't do that...please?"

"Do what? This?" Yong pouted more which made Byul shake her head and tap Yong's head.

"I don't know what to do with you. I want to hug you but it will be wrong." A faint smile drew across her face realizing how she missed the woman in front of her.

"But you can hug me. Friends hug each other, right?" Yong opened her arms anticipating the action from Byul.

"Not when we just confessed that we still like each other. The way were talking now is a form of cheating, Yong. I better go now."

The next thing Yong heard was the sound of a closing door. The reporter let of the breath she didn't know she's holding. She ducked her head on a pillow and started screaming.

———————————-

"So this is their famous park. I supposed we can take some pictures here." Krystal said while hovering her arms around Byul's.

"That would be great! I brought my camera. Ahm,would you mind if I walked around? I will just take some photos."

"Sure. I 'll wait for your here."

Once far from the taller woman, Byul fetched her phone and sent Yong message asking her if she already ate breakfast since she left her sulking on the bed. When she got no reply, she decided to call her, luckily Yong picked it up.
 

"Why?"

"What why? You're not replying. Are you okay now?"

"Are you still with her?"

"Yes. We're here at a park. Taking pictures."

"Then I'm not okay."

"Yong, eat something. You might collapse if you will continue to do this."

"Not until you're here. Comeback now."

Byul could imagine a pouting Yong. "What a baby." She chuckled.

"I'm your baby! So comeback now!"  Yong's being so flirty since last night and Byul was having a hard time controlling herself. She almost kissed the reporter a while ago.

"Yo—" Byul was cut off when she heard Krystal's voice. "Byul, we can take a picture now. Then we can go have lunch!"

"Was that her? Tell her that something happened and that you need to leave."

"Yong, I can't do that. I'll message you again later, bye."

Byul dropped the call when she saw Krystal approaching her.

"Who's that? Ah, girlfriend?" Krystal asked her eyebrows scrunched. As far as Krystal knows, the architect was single.

"No. Ahm...that was actually Yong." Byul felt tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter