Chapter 1

Check-in(to) You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need that script soon, Yong Sun. Are you listening to me?!" Whee In's patience is stretch to none as the deadline for their documentary is coming near.

"I'm listening, Whee In. No need to shout." She rolled her eyes at her producer friend. "I will give it to you after this trip. I already arrange an interview with Colors Inc.'s general manager. So chill."

"You better have it after this trip, Yong. You're so close to getting an international award. This could be it. So, please. Focus."

"I know, Whee. I will not let you down. Don't worry." Throwing a little wink to her friend. "I'll go ahead. I need to prepare for the newscast later."

"And please, Yong. Stop being so clingy to your boyfriend. I might throw up every time I see you both." Whee In act like she was actually gonna throw up.

"You're super over reacting. Get laid will you?"

She did not see a flying folder coming her way as the door closes.

 

____________

"Oh my god, Byul! Oh! There...right there. You're so good." Hyejin moaned while lying on the sofa inside Byul's office.

"Will you lower your voice down? They will hear us."

"I don't care. This is the best massage that I had since last month. Could you push a little harder here please?" pointing to her lower back.

A light knock on the door breaks their mini massage session. "Come in." Byul shouted.

"Architect Moon, I already emailed you the details of your reservation for your business trip next week. Also, these are the contracts and other business details that you need to sign. I need to send them by tomorrow to Colors Inc."

"Okay. Thank you, Somi. What will I do without you?" Pouting a little which earned a disgusting look from her secretary.

"Nothing. You cannot live without me Moon...Miss Moon." said Somi while leaving and closing the door.

"What was that? Are you two an item now?" Curiosly Hyejin eyes the Moon.

"Of course not. It's our daily banter. It's like a routine that we do everytime she accomplishes something. It's a great motivator, I tell you. Anyway, why are you not coming with me in this trip?"

"Really Moon? You're not listening in our daily meetings."

"Whatever. I just don't understand. You will let me go on a trip alone because of what? Because you need to accompany your girlfriend to her doctor's appointment? For a minor surgery. God, Hyejin."

"Whatever Moon. I took a leave for that. I need to take of her. Unlike you, I value the time and the moments that I could spend with her. That's the reason why your relationship did not work." Hyejin spite but immediately regret it. Moon's eyes darkened sending shivers down Hyejin's spine.

"I know that but you also know why." she said in low stern voice.

"I'm sorry Unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter