HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Han Juyoung!" 

Why is it everytime people yelled my name, I think that I would get in trouble? The last stupid stunt I pulled with Mark got us failed this semester and we had to repeat our last semester for another six month. I want to slap myself when I think back of how stupid that is. 

"What now?" 

Turning around, I was met with Na Jaemin. Gosh! If only I wasn't crushing on Lee Jeno back then, I would surely heads over heel for this guy here. Unfortunately, I saw Jeno first and thought that it was a good idea to crush on him. 

"What? Are you fighting with Jeno again?" 

I rolled my eyes for the nth time. They always assume I got into fight with Jeno. Probably because I am so stubborn and Lee Jeno is so competitive that no one want to see that side of us. 

"What are we? Five? I'm just wary. I pulled so many stupid bat crazy stunt that now I got nightmares in my sleep whenever people called my name." 

Jaemin cackling when Mark came into the scene. 

"I thought you didn't have any feelings." He deadpanned and I glare at the very man. 

"Want to shut up? Haechan would want to kill you for that." 

"Juyoungie!!" Cue the very little . 

Like always, he either come with a hug that would cost me a life or a smack, that would also cost me a soul. No in between. Same , different grammar. 

And today he chose to be the first one. I swear I would smack him with my pillow one day! 

"Go away. I hate you!" I pushed his face away when he tried to kiss me. 

Not today, Lee ing Haechan! 

"Ahh why? I miss you!" He stop trying to kiss me but he still hugging me tho. 

We do fight a lot. But he is a brother to me. I can never hate this kid. He is really annoying but in a way that you will miss him if you didn't see him anywhere. Deciding that I should cut him some slack, I played with his hair, and this little really just put his head on my chest, like a little kid. 

"Want to eat together?" Scoffing, I offered a lunch. 

I thought he would pushed me away, because I rarely act like that around him. But to my surprise, he agreed. 

"Can we like, have a lunch, only us two? Not with these es?"

His shy eyes made me ruffle his hair. Who know Lee Haechan, the spawn of the satan, literally a cousin of mine could be shy in front of me? Sometimes I forgot that he is still a kid.

I laughed as I saw the sour look the Dreamies gave him. Even Jeno who just arrived are giving him a dirty look. 

"If you're not her cousin and my friend, I would've killed you." Jeno glared at me when I chuckled. 

"Having fun?" He asked, sarcastically. 

"Jeno Lee, you're dealing with a combo of Lee Haechan and Han Juyoung. What did you expect? Of course these two crazy people are having fun." Mark said in his so done tone. 

Agreeing to Haechan, I had to cancel my plan to have lunch with Jeno. I'd just have to coax him later. And he just got to kiss me when I left him to go back to their dorm alone. 

"First of all, I'm sorry." Haechan suddenly lowered his head as we eat at the cafe. 

"Did a gh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter