HAN JUYOUNG

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay. I'm sorry. That wasn't intentional." 

It was 3 days after all the explanation wen Haechan followed me towards the locker after he accidentally put a powder detergent in my bottle of coke this morning. 

Turning around, I pull the bottle out on my hands and start glaring at my cousin. He flinched. 

"This, see this black line? This is called water, namely coke. Are you blind, you little ?" I deadpanned as I saw Mark, Jeno and Jaemin coming around. 

"You two still at this? Remind me which one of you is childish." Mark rolled his eyes as he put his arm over my shoulder. 

"You want to die? Who told you, you can put your hands around her?" I was startled when Jeno pulled me towards him. 

Possesive, but in a cute way. 

"You two are crazily disgusting!" Haechan, seemingly so done with us, pulled Mark away with him as the latter made a face to us. 

Opening my locker, I can feel Jeno is leaning toward the locker. Glancing at him and I was right. He was leaning over the locker with his eyesmile for days and arms folded over his chest. Feeling like blush is creeping up my face, I just focus on getting my books out of my locker. 

"Baby, why are you avoiding my eyes?" There he goes again, teasing me. 

Honestly why am I in love with him, like seriously? 

"I'm not avoiding you. When did I?" 

I was startled when he pushed my locker door close. Thank god I've done with my books. I don't even get to glare at him as he pulled me towards him. I suddenly self-conscious that we're in the hallway. 

"Don't! There's people watching!"

I get panicked at the thought that everyone is watching the very Han Juyoung get manhandled by her long time turning boyfriend crush! I won't hear an end to it! 

"People? Who exactly? Only us two?" He raised his eyebrows and I finally look around. It's empty. 

"Thank god. And, care to explain this?" I mimicked his raised eyebrows, pointing to his arms over my waist. 

I narrowed my eyes when he stole a peck and I wonder, what's going on in his mind. I slap his chest and he dramatically fake cough. 

"Baby! Stop abusing my chest or my heart is gonna burst from your fist of love!" 

Gawking, I sneer. "What did you eat? Who are you? What did you do to Lee Jeno?" 

He just smiled handsomely and I honestly can't get enough of his eyesmile. I just realize one thing. I never initiate any skinship with him. Not even from back then when I was crushing on him. Simply because I am way too shy to even hold hands with a man. 

I can feel my cheek burns and I know Jeno saw it. 

"Why is that blush? What did you think, hmm?" That playful glint in his eyes when he asked that made me want to combust. 

"Oh shut up." 

Dating Jeno isn't easy as how it looks like. I'm insecure because of our age difference. Although I never said it, I'm always feeling conscious around him. He is good looking. Very good looking. That sometimes I wonder if he actually had a girlfriend when I was professing my undying crush on him before. 

"Jeno...I-," I was thinking about asking him that when a student, a girl saw us hugging in the hallway and I pushed him away. 

In which I received a dissatisfied Jeno narrowing his eyes to me. 

"Hey, are you Han Juyoung?" She came over and asked me politely. 

"Yes, I am. Is there anything I can help you with?" I glanced at the awkwardly listening Jeno on my side. 

I found that to be cute. 

"You see, my older brother wanted me to give this to you." She said, all smiley and I goes nervous when Jeno start shooting laser with his eyes to the small box given to me. 

Who's little sister is this and who the hell is her older brother?! 

"But I don't know your brother?" I'm confused. 

She smiled as she pat my hands, and I kinda recognize her face somewhere. I don't remember but I think I saw that kind of face before. But who? 

"You do know him. Anyway, I have a flight to catch. See you again, in the future. I love you, so much." 

As much as Jeno's confused face, I am beyond confuse and stupidly looking at the box in my hand. The girl just run away after kissing my cheeks. I am literally have no idea what the hell just happened. 

"Care to tell me which guy is hitting on you now? I know you're pretty but hadn't the word spread enough yet that you're my girlfriend?" Jeno look annoyed. 

"I don't even know who is she. What makes you think I know who her brother is?" I snarled at my boyfriend. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter