LEE JENO

Crush On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she said that Jaemin is gonna be the sweetest to carry her into the room if she fall asleep on the couch, I think I lost count on how my heartbeat dropped. 

And that idiot, Jaemin and Renjun was being so noisy when I carry her to my room. Those won't shut up on how I look head over heels for her. May I remind that those two are the most normal in our circle including me? 

It's not that I'm trying to be sweet, like she said or something. But I can't stand watching Mark keep going to her, even in his sleep. Especially after the looks that I saw he gave to her the whole time she was there. Jaemin and Renjun is basically my wingman through the night when I carry her. 

Not helping at all when Jisung and Chenle keep cuddling with her. How pitiful will this small girl to be sandwiched around these boys? And I pretty much not willing to see it. 

And now here we are, standing behind her door. Me kissing her cheeks. I'm surprised that she hadn't slap me yet. I'm not doing this unknowingly. 

I know why I did that. Simply because I notice that someone had broke into her dorm. You could say I am quite sharp. Something felt off in her dorm room. But rather than that as a reason, I would say that I did that because she kept whining on how much she hated being kissed. How is she gonna handle being kissed by her future boyfriend then? And just thinking of that make me disgusted. After kissing her cheek, I don't think I want to see other people kiss her. 

"Something felt off. Seems like your dorm is being bugged." I had to break it to her by whispering into her ear so that she won't look too shocked, knowing how frantic and panicked she would be. 

True to my prediction, she widened her eyes and look up to me. If it's not for our not so convincing situation, I would've say something about her looking at me from that angle. Han Juyoung, dressed in my hoodie and pamts is an image that will haunt me in my sleep. She had wore that without knowing who's the owner. Renjun, being an , just gave it to her and she just assume it belongs to him. 

I had to deal with the Dreamies snickering early in he morning. And don't even start with her flirting with me earlier. It was difficult enough to have her beside me and she dare flirt with me? Early in the morning, on the matress? 

Yeah. What a great way to kill myself. 

"How did you know? Are you sure you're not a witch?" Whispering to me, I kinda surprise that she seems to forget our moment just now. 

Han Juyoung is this dense? Sure. Stoned. I don't even know if she really has a crush on me anymore. She looks way too relaxed with me, her so called crush. 

"It felt off. Just sleep over again tonight." 

Her frown get deeper as she pulled me by my collar. Trust me, I thought my heart was gonna stop for a moment. 

"My room is bugged with what? A recorder or a hidden camera?" Her whisper made me having goosebumps. 

"How do I know?" I pushed her forehead away as I walk to her living room, trying to inspect what's weird. 

"Can't you not, go handsy on me?" I can feel her glare behind my head but that isn't my concern for now. 

"When did I go handsy on you?" Teasing her, I can hear her scoffing. 

"Yeah. Whatever you say. Anyway, I'm gonna go shower. You, stay here. Don't touch anything." 

Imitating her voice, I made a face behind her. I can hear her opening the shower, before I realize something and I banged on her bathroom. And she open the door, annoyed with only head out. 

"What now?" 

I made a sign that her bathroom might be bugged too as she widened her eyes and get out of the bathroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter