The stranger

The Wedding Proposal

Y/N`s POV

 

Finally I’m done with the shopping and now it`s 7:30 now. Oh god I have to reach his(my boss) house before 8. After 20-25 minutes I finally reached his house and went in and Mrs. Yang(my boss wife) was surprised to my condition, cuz I was very tired. She told me to sit down on their couch and gave me some water to calm down.

“What happened to you?” She asked,

“Mr. Yang asked me to buy these thing for tomorrow`s party” I replied,

“Oh God! You really look so tired.” She said, and then their son came down from upstairs, me and the little Mr.Yang really have a very good relation, he is a 7 years old lil kid, he is very cute and kind like his mom.

“ Noona your hear.” He said with excitment

“yup” I said with a smile.

“ Noona is tired now, she can`t play with you and r u done with your homework, huh?!”his mom said and he replied with a yes

“oh, it`s ok, I can play with him, don`t worry and he is done with his homework too.”

“you sure, if you are OK, then you can go.” I went upstairs and play with him for 1 hr and then left the house cuz I was tired and really wanted to sleep.

“ bye noona, see you next time and stay healthy.” The kid said.

“ bye sweetheart, see you too and be healthy and listen to your mo please, okay?”I replied,

“okay noona.” he said with a smile.

Before I go home I wanted to have some time alone outside, so I went to the amusement park and on my way to park I was listening to EXO`s song heaven, I forgot to say that I am a very big fan of a kpop boy band EXO, yup I’m an EXO-L. I reached there just in 10 minutes, cuz their house was not far enough from the park. I sit down on a seat with a bubble tea.

I was sitting quietly while listing to the song of EXO, RED VELVET and BLACKPINK, but after few minutes a man wearing a black hoodie, mask and goggles sit down beside me, the man looked stressed, bcuz he was talking in phone and sounds very stressed. He took off his goggles and I started to pitty him and thought to talk to him to give him some company. So I said,

“umm…, wanna listen to some melody.” he stared me and said, “ no, thank you.”

“seems like you are sad. Want some company.” I said with a bright smile

“ if you want, then okay you can join.”-the stranger

“ thank you”-me

“ so lets boost up, cuz u look tired”-I said

“ okay, what do you want to do?”- the stranger

“so lets go to the Ferris wheel, I`ll pay, okay?”I said

“okay, as you wish.”-the stranger, and then I dragged him to the Ferris wheel.

 

THE STRANGER`S POV

 

While ridding, we talked a lot, and clicked selfies

“so.. who is your favorite in kpop.” I asked the girl whom I was with, she cute and very kind, she is making me feel better and all those stressed things I was thinking was totally gone from my mind.

“ me.. oh each one of my friend know it and you should know it too, my favorite in kpop are the king of kpop, it is a boy band name EXO, full name EXOPLANET. And I hope you also like them too. Isn`t it?” she said. I was shocked and happy to hear that she is an EXO-L, you might be thinking why was I shocked, you will get to know that later in the story. After few minutes, she said, “I think it`s time to get down.” and we both went outside, after Ferris wheel, we ride many things and she paid for every ride and didn`t even complained for once, even though I ask her to let me pay for once but she said “no, we already made a deal that I’ll pay.” And never let me pay for her. After 1 hour of fun we both were hungry and I can even hear her stomach growling, I looked at her and she was all red. So I asked her, “will you like to have something to eat?”. She said, ”Okay.” Then before she could say something I said, ”but this time I`ll pay for you, cuz really made me feel better.” She smiled and said, ”okay, no problem, cuz u really is a nice person.” So I took her to one of my favorite luxurious restraint. I called my private driver, as I’m quite rich I`ve my own driver. Within 5 minutes, my driver arrived, we got inside, she was amazed to know the facts about me that I`m actually very rich and have many cars and bungalows. We arrived the restraint in 20 minutes and she was again amazed.

We went inside, find a good seat and ordered our dishes and after some times our dishes arrived, but wait how will I eat I can`t take my mask out. Oh god! How will I eat, “ why aren`t you eating? take out your mask and start eating, aren`t you hungry? Well let us first introduce ourselves. I`m KimY/N. and you?” the girl said and I went silent and her expressions shows that she is eager to know my name. So I her held hand and took to her outside and I said “ please don`t scream when I will take my mask out. Please I request you.” She nodded in shock and I take it out.

When I take it off she wen,”O..OOPPPP…….OPPA. Oppa it`s you.” She started jumping at a same spot and I was trying to calm her, “ y/n calm down. You said you would stay quite.”

“Suho oppa it`s you. I`m so happy. Junmyeonnie oppa. Oh god! Thank you so much.”

“okay okay, now I don`t need to introduce myself. Let`s go and eat. I`m very hungry.”

We went inside again and started having fun while enjoying the dishes. After finishing the dishes, I asked “ shall we go get some fresh air now and have a walk outside”

“why not”she smilled and said.

We went out and I paid the bill.

While walking through the streets, she said while holding my hand,” oppa can I please ask you for your phone number please.” Before I could say something she started again,” I promise I won`t leak your number. I promise. I`m an erie and an erie never ever say lie to their exo members. Please give me your number. Oppa please I beg you. I won`t call and disturb you everyday. I`ll only give you a call on weekend nights. Please oppa.” She said while making a puppy face and aeygo.

 

 

 

If you want to know whether our mom suho will give his number to y/n or not then please like subscribe. Bye bye