The Plan

The Wedding Proposal

In last chapter,( the last portion revision) {if you haven`t read it, then please read it, it is one of the best chapter of this fanfic}

 

After y/n fell down, chanyeol picks her up, both of them went crazy inside their mind, wanted to press each other lip with theirs but they can`t so chanyeol flirted with her to make her shy, and took her to her room, where y/n cried while explaining things to him and those tears broke aches heart, so he conforts her.

Chanyeol companied y/n till she felt asleep. They spent much time with eachother and decided to listen to their parents first. Chanyeol sung her some songs while playing guitar, makes her laugh with the stories inside their dorm, of how hilarious Beakhyun is, and many thing like this, he did it in order to company her, and make her feel comfortable, as she cried while explaining things to his.

 

Continuation……………………………………………………………….

 

After chanyeol leaves her asleep in her room, and others are also asleep. y/n`s parents were given a room beside the guest room, where y/n was asleep.

Chanyeol wanted to talk with his mom, so he goes upstair and knocks his parent`s room,”mom, are you asleep, I wanna to talk to you, mom?”

His mom opens the door, with a worried face,”what`s wrong my dear, is there something bothering you my dear?” she says.

“ mom, can we talk outside, I don`t wanna disturb dad, he might be asleep?”

“as you my dear?”

Both of them goes outside in the hallway downstairs.

“ mom…. I …. Mom, y/n is really a good girl, but mom I don’t wanna get married now, can`t we just cancle it.”

 

“ my boy, dear, you are already ina age when you should get married.”

 

“ but mom….. please. I`m always busy with my work, what if I won`t be able to love her enough.”

 

“my son, when you get married, people they give enough love to their partner, and it happens on it`s own, okay?”

 

“ mom” he says it a bit frustrated way,” mom, actually the real reason is that, I haven`t known her much, I need sometimes time to know her that whether she is of my type or not, and more over, I don`t have any interest left for all this love thing, you know how bad I suffered when I found that Irene, my ex was in love with my money and not me, mom……. I afraid to get hurt again,”

 

“ chanyeol….. past is always past. One should forget it and move on, you should focus on present, and about getting hurt, y/n is a good and kind girl, you know why I asked her about the wedding when one was here and I was fully not recovered.i would have asked her few days later, when everyone will be there, but I didn`t?”

 

“ why?!!”

 

“that`s because, I wanted to test her, whether she is really a kind girl or she is just predenting to be kind and good girl, if I would have asked a bad girl, she might say that she wants some time and after 2 days she would say yes, this would have happened if she is a bad girl and a kind girl, would never say no to an old and sick women, she would she say and then think what to do and how to handle the situation ans y/n, did exactly the same, and I called her parents, so that she won`t say no later. Got it my boy.” Listening to his mother planning he gets amazed and says,” mom….. You are really great.” His mom gives him a heartwarming smile on his compliment and again he say,” mom… are you sure, she is the girl.”

 

“of course, my dear, she is the very girl made for you.” She responses and says with a bright grin,” well, son, she is really a great cook, so I think you can ask her to cook for her and then while she will be cooking, isn`t it? I think you always wanted a girl who loves to cook, huh?” his mom teases him.

“mom …. C`mon, let`s go to sleep now, it`s getting late.”he says as he blushes on his mom`s words.

 

The next morning when everyone are eating breakfast, chanyeol and y/n sitting beside each other and their parents are with them too. After taking few bites, and few chit chat, both the mothers exchange looks and Mrs. Kim gestures Mrs. Park to say something and reveal the plan that both the parents decided, and Mrs. Park says,” well kids…. We, parents of you both had decided something last evening before dinner and we will tell it to you guys now. It will help you to know each other more and help to develop feelings too. So listen carefully, okay!”

When those words slip out of chanyeol`s mom`s lips, y/n and chanyeol looked at each other confusingly thinking what will be the plan.

Mrs. Park then continues,”so...the plan is that we have decided, you guys have to live together in the same home and and in the same floor, as chanyeol can`t take a leave, so you(chanyeol) will take y/n with you to the flat that you own near SM building, and I don`t wanna hear anything, just say yes. And my dear y/n, I discussed it with your parents and they are fine with it, so I hope you don`t have any complains too. And chanyeol, I don`t wanna hear any complains, you are taking y/n with you and that`s fixed ”she says confidently while indirectly warning chanyeol not to complain, and he didn`t even dare to complain as he knows that his mom might scold him for denying her in front of everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

According to their parents plan, as chanyeol leavs today afternoon after having lunch at 2pm, he takes y/n with her and her stuffs, that she needs to live there.

As they reached to his flat after half an hour, he shared her the passcode, which she needs to enter the house. It`s not a bungalow, but a big house at the top floor of the building. It is the single house covering the entire top floor of the building. The contains 4 bedroom and 1 big drawing, the curtains coloured light lavender and walls coloured baby blue, (a/n:just imagine the house the way you like).1 kitchen, each room was one bathroom and restroom,1 balcony in each room the boundary walls of the house were of pure transparent glass so that you can adore the beautiful scene of the whole city like twinkling stars, 1 dressing room and one extra room as his private office attached to his room.

 

CY,”this right one is mine and those 3 are empty you can take any one of them, and the rest I have already let you know. And yes… the room are a bit dirty with dust, so need to be cleaned. And… yup… that`s it.” y/n nodded as she analyses each and every word spoken by him.

“umm… i`ll take this one the middle one, one leave yours…is it okay, if I take it.”y/n asks and chanyeol replies, “ just feel free and adjust yourself the way you want, and yup I want to say that… umm.. i`m sorry that I won`t be able to company you today cuz i`m… I have to leave at 4. So…. I`m sorry.” He says as he pouts his mouth innocently.

 

“ okay, no problem, and you don`t have to company always I can take care of myself, it`s your life you can do anything. But now.., can you please help me cleam the room…”she says and smiles innocently. They both giggle then at their childish behavior. And he nods as yes.

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

 

As we were giggling at our childish behavior, she laugh and her smiles feels so good, I wanted to hug her tightly, and spend the whole day with her, but our manager asked me to join the boys for some music and dance classes at our practice room in SM. I wanted to take her with me to let her company me but I don`t know how to explain this whole wedding thing to the boys. I think she is gonna distract me with that bright heartwarming, cute and beautiful smile of her.

 

That`s it for today, please support me, D.O`s solo album and EXO. Please subscribe, like, and comment down below that do you think that has chanyeol started fall for y/n or not, so that`s and please please please subscribe. We are one, We are EXO and EXO-L, let`s love, saranghaja!!! Bye bye annyeong!!