The Drunken Night(part2)

The Wedding Proposal

The night is pleasant and romantic outside. And the boys are playing truth or drink with y/n.

“I’ll roll the bottle, and the one whom the bottle`s mouth will point to, will have to say a truth.”chanyeol says and rolls the bottle. The bottle stops and it`s chen`s turn to say the truth.

“Can you please give me his position of C in CBX”chanyeol asks chen.

“AWAE!! Just shut up okay, I’ll never give the that position, I’ll always be ChenBeakXi and not ChanBeakXi”chen

Chanyeol makes a pout and chen rolls the bottle which then points to chanyeol.

“how much do you love y/n”chen asks chanyeol and his eyes gets wide as chen asks him this question, his cheeks get pink because of shyness and he looks at y/n, who is also red in shyness looking down and playing with her fingures. Chanyeol couldn`t think of any answer, he wanted to say the truth that he loves her but he could open his mouth and spill out those words. So just takes the can in his hade and drinks the whole can of soju. The moment he starts drinking, everyone`s eyes get wide and everyone get shock, even including y/n. Then on the other side beakhyun gets a confirmation by chanyeol`s act, that chanyeol is in love with her, beakhyun gets even more upset inside, he is already weak and now he is getting weaker. Chanyeol feels a bit dizzy after finishing a whole can of soju, and on the other hand the boys are enjoying their game.

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

‘Why am I feeling dizzy, I just dranka can, I am good drinker but what is wrong with me today, oh gosh!!’ I know that I love y/n but I just couldn`t open my mouth so I just drank. And now it`s killing me, i`m feeling dizzy, and the fragrance of y/n`s perfume is forming something inside my stomach, it`s making me even more unconscious. I want to tell her the truth, I want to hug her and kiss her hard. But I have to take control myself. But this dizziness is making me crazy. And even before I could recognize that is happening, my hand holds y/n`s hand tight and I again drinks the half can of soju. She looks at me and her eyes gets widen in shock, those eyes of her are even stronger than that of soju and I rest my head on her sholders. She is amazed again by what I am doing, but I am not even able to control myself and it feels like someone else is controlling me. And who is this someone else, it`s my inner self.

 

~~End of chanyeol p.o.v~~

 

As beakhyun is sitting next to y/n he is aware that what is going on while others are enjoying the party. He feels his heart burning in jealousy, anger and wanted to punch chanyeol hard on his face.

The next question is for y/n, and it is beakhyun`s turn to ask her the question, he asks her,”y/, who is bias in EXO?”

y/n gets nervous and turns red again and secretly looks at Lay and speaks up,”umm… my bias… it`s Lay oppa!!!” hearing this the two men sitting beside her, chanyeol and beakhyun gets shock. And then chen speaks up again,”Lay hyung, I think you have to be carefull tonight after this moment, cuz I can see the burning flame in Chan`s eyes, hehehehe, I think he might kill anyone because of his wife” and then everyone giggles.

After few more turns and questions the game gets over till it already 10:35 at night. Everyone is enjoying the party. Chanyeol and y/n talking with each other, though he is feeling dizzy but still he manages to be a good boy, lay, xiumin, chen, sehun and suho debating that you is more handsome btw them, kyungsoo and kai busy eating and trying dishes, while there is only beakhyun left alone, though he is the most chaotic one but today he is quiet. He is burning in jealousy inside, he is burning with anger, this burning flame is getting stronger and stronger, so he couldn`t help but drink more and more alcohol, he know that only one can of alcohol can make him badly drunk. But still he continues drinking and already finished 3 bottles while looking at chanyeol and y/n happily talking and holding hands, sitting close with eachother, and this make him more and more angry

 

Beakhyun p.o.v

 

Everyone is enjoying the party and ME!! I am going crazy, whenever I look at y/n, the way she looks at chanyeol is killing me inside, I want her badly, that should be me holding her hands and looking deep in her eyes. I couldn`t stop looking at her, so I order 2 more bottles. I take the cap of the bottle and starts drinking, and as I again looks at her, I see her laughing and then lays her head on chanyeol`s shoulder, GOD!!! I can`t take this anymore, if I gets to be with her alone i`m gonna give her a lesson, I will give her a hard kiss on her lips, and her neck hard, I want to make her all mine, she is my girl and she deserves to be with me, no one else deserve her, IT`S ONLY ME WHO DESERVES Y/N!!! Now I am losing my patience.

 

Author`s p.o.v

Chanyeol and y/n are taking with each other comfortably, when chanyeol gets hungry.

“Well can... We eat something? I think I’m hungry”chanyeol says

y/n smiles and say,”okay then, you can wait here, I’ll come with both of our meals…… what do you want.”

Chanyeol,”you know what exactly I want…isn`t it” y/n smiles and gets up from the seat, and chanyeol immediately hold her hands,”shall I help you to get the food?” y/n turns and replyies,”Chan you are already feeling dizzy, I think I can do it myself, take calm and be seated like a good boy, okay!”

At the other corner of the hall beakhyun was noticing everything and was burning inside like a hungry flame and as chanyeol holds y/n hand he again takes a shot and get up as y/n continues walking while chanyeol`s eyes are not leaving y/n, staring her as she walks away.

As she reaches to get the dishes and moves her hand forward to take one of the chanyeol`s favorite dishes, beakhyun approaches her and stands beside her, pretending that he is not drunk, angry and is dying to punish her to accepting the wedding proposal. As her stands beside her he says,”hey y/n, can I talk to you in personal please.”

y/n smile and says,”of course, please wait a minute….chanyeol is hungry, he is not feeling well so let me give him his dishes, then lets talk”

beakhyun smiles and nods, as he pretends that he is not hurt and totally harmless. But who knows what is going to happen with y/n. After she serving chanyeol with his dishes, she goes straight to beakhyun who is waiting for her at the garden outside the hall, the hall is in the middle of the garden. After she goes outside, she notices that one is there in the garden, but the all of a sudden beakhyun comes in front a=of her and immediately holds her wrist and drags her behind the hall, where no one can notice them, she gets panic at his sudden attack.

There at the behind, he pinned her at the back wall and without wasting any time any attacks her at the lips, kissing her hard is what right now can calm him down, this is exactly what he wanted, only this can give him pleasure and happiness. And on the other hand y/n struggling to get out the situation and get rid of him by pushing him away, nut she can`t because beakhyun has pinned her hands above her, she is helpless… no one can`t help her, her eyes open and tears filling her eyes slowly, she stands there at her place, she can`t even moves cause the hunger inside beakhyun is beyond anyone can imagine, his hunger has grown too much that he is not even aware that he is betraying his best friend. He is too much hungry to let her go on his own, he has pinned her at the wall that she can`t even move a bit, his hands holding her so tight that he don`t want to lose her.

Beakhyun in his own world of pleasure, slowly her upper lips, enjoying the moment as if he is eating the most juicy and tasty fruit in the world, the fruit which no one have ever tasted, her lips so hard is giving him pleasure, his tongue rolls inside . As he rolls it all over as he enjoys the moment that he was starving for. Soon his hand started slipping down from her hands to her neck and at stop at her waist, he pulled her even closer, don`t want to let her go. As his hands slips down, y/n think this as an opportunity to get away from him, she pushes him with all her power and beakhyun lose his grip and steps back. As he steps back, without wasting any time she runs away, beakhyun then starts chasing her and finally get to reach her again.

“Why are you running away from me, that isn`t for you, and the one who deserves you is me!! JUST LEAVE HIM AND COME TO ME SWEETHEART!! Please, I love you” and without giving any time to her, he attacks her again, but this time even stronger. He feels pleased when he her lips, giving no time to y/n to breathe the air, he wants her so badly.

Beakhyun is a loyal and true friend, with a friendly and gentle but notorious behavior, he never betrays his friends, no one can make him do anything that would betray his friends, who knows that one day beakhyun, himself would betray his beloved friendly and why, because of this girl name Kim Y/N, this girl has something inside her that men fall in love with her very, and there is not even chanyeol and beakhyun who is in love with but there also a guy, and this guy will soon enter this story.

But for now, let this night be called THE DRUNKEN NIGHT(smirk)……..………

 

 

 

Okay so that`s the end for this chapter and let me know if you like this chapter and also guess and tell me who is this 3rd person in love with y/n, guess and tell me in the comment box below. And i`m so sorry for late uploading this chapter. i`m so so so so so sorry. Now if I talk about our boys EXO, then I would say, I`m missing the boys so much, specially the boys in military, and other than that I`m waiting for kyungsoo`s and sehun`s new drama. And yup don`t forget to vote, subscribe and comment, so that`s all for today have a nice day, till then, WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO AND EXO-L, LET`S LOVE, SARANGHAJA BYE BYE ANNYEONG!!