The Darkest and Hurtful night

The Wedding Proposal

Author`s p.o.v

After listening to chanyeol`s confession members decide not to leak this news and support him. But, while every member including Beakhyun decided to support Chanyeol, between them there is a members who is hurt more than anyone else, and that member of EXO is Beakhyun. He is hurt because Chanyeol is his bestfriend and the girl whom he is gonna marry is the girl whom Beakhyun is in love with, a single sided love.

 

At the dorm-----

It is 12:30 at midnight, everyone is asleep except beakhyun, he is sharing the room with xiumin, the one and only member who knows that beakhyun loves y/n, beak couldn`t sleep, tears falling down his cheeks, right now no one can understand him, there only those words that chanyeol told him…

“I think she is nice”, “she is kinda my type”, “I said kinda, I am not sure yet, for that I need to know her or date her first”, ”I felt something……”,”my heart was beating so fast”, ”she was looking at me, with her big angelic eyes……”

 

~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~

Beakhyun p.o.v

When everyone decided to support chanyeol, I was hurt inside because he is gonna marry the girl I love so hard, I wanted to make sure, what he thinks of her. So when we were leaving, everyone entered our black van and chanyeol was about to get into his Mercedes-Benz, so I went to him alone.

“ummm…. Chanyeol dude, I want to ask you something” I said in cool way pretending that i`m not hurt, I don`t wanted him to know that I was hurt, cause if he got to know that he will be hurt too and everything will be a mess.

“ yup go on… otherwise, ask them to leave on their own, i`ll drop to the dorm, then we can talk more.” He replied and looked me,”c`mon” he said gesturing me to get inside the car.

“okay, i`ll get in then,”I answered him and got inside the car. He, then started driving looking relaxed like if a burden was removed from his shoulder, I bet he was bothered of that wedding thing, that how to tell it to us. I called suho and let him know that I already left with chanyeol, and he will be dropping me to the dorm.

So, on the way to the dorm, I finally gained the courage and asked him,”so dude congrats, you are getting married huh…. But you once told me that if you get married, then you`ll do a love marriage, but now it`s an arrange marriage you are doing huh?” he smiles.

“bro…I know it`s an arrange marriage, but I heard that once you do it, soon after your marriage you and your partner will fall in love , so….then it`ll be an love marriage, right?” he said.

“well.. that`s right, but even though you will soon start loving your partner after the marriage, you can`t call it a love marriage, okay, but leave all those things aside, what do you think of her, well in my opinion, she nice, no… she is very nice, she beautiful,…. Cute… caring…… friendly….. Gentle….sof..”I was saying, my eyes not looking into his and a bit teary, but I was cut off by him.

“dude, I think the same too. I think she is nice ” I looked at my, he was smiling hard, seems like he is thinking of something, he was in his own imagination, and he continued, “I think she is kinda my type, I said kinda okay, i`m not sure yet, for that I need to know her or date her first,” he looked at me still smiling.

“well, you are smiling hard, what`s on your mind?” I asked

He stopped the car immediately and said, “ don`t tell it to anyone okay, the day when we arrived here, y/n was there to pick me, that day her parents and my dad came too, my parents decided to have a family dinner with them, we were in the drawing hall, and toben wanted to play with her, so we both took him to the garden and while we were playing with that mischievous boy he started to run hither and thither as he was losing, and y/n was holding his collar leash and she twisted her ankle, I took her up in my arms and she looked at me, she was looking at me with her big angelic eyes, that day I felt something inside in stomach, well to be honest she was looking damn gorgeous day, even more beautiful than the day we celebrated her birthday and first met her, I heartbeat went fast, my heart so fast, that it felt like my heart will soon pop out, she is sooooo beeaattiiffuull, so I think she is my type, kinda,” he said.

 

“so it is what you were smiling for.” I asked

“yup, exactly…”he said and started driving, before I said anything, we were already outside the dorm and everyone had reached till yet, I got down and wave bye to him, he waved back, smiled and started drive straight to his house. I couldn`t even imagine in that single day this much had happened, I went straight up in my room while going upstairs, I asked the boys to not to disturb me cause i`ll be sleeping that i`m tired, so they didn`t come to me and I took my blazer off and went inside the bathroom, the shower and sat down on the floor. I folded my legs in halves and kept my head on the knees, I hold my legs and cried myself out, yelling in pain, the pain that no one could even imagine, my first love was leaving me even before she could become mine, I was helpless, chanyeol was my dearest friend and I don`t wanted to hurt him, as after all those things I heard from him, I think that he already loves her but he doesn`t realized it yet, I just hope that somehow I could at least tell her that I love her. I at least want to confess in love to her, but if I do that everything will become mess, a very big mess. Soon after, xiumin hyung went inside as we are sharing the same room, he heard me crying and came inside, he noticed me whole wet with water, my eyes red. As he know my true felling for y/n, he comforted me, made me dried myself and asked me sleep like a good boy after feeding me a bowl of warm tomato soup. But I could sleep and started crying again, he hold my tight and sung a song till I get sleepy. It is the darkest and the hurtful night for me. The darkest and hurtful night……….

~~~end of flashback~~~

 

I`m sorry it`s not the same chapter that I mentioned the trailer for, in the last chapter, the trailer is for the next upcoming chapters, I guess, well that chapter will be the awesome one, so please wait a bit for that chapter, till then Please subscribe, like, and comment and don`t forget to pray for xiumin and the rest of the exo. Till then We are one, We are EXO and EXO-L, and let`s love, saranghaja!!! Bye bye annyeong!!